It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the American people being prepared for death and Chaos? [Contains Video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

"shake harder boy"

haha

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: miniatus

Being from Australia, I honestly couldn't give a fat rats cracker about the current muppet who has assumed the role of torch-bearer for the Bloodlines.

His predecessors share an equal measure of my disdain. Kennedy being the exception.

I used his middle name because I know it pisses some people off.

But, if you wish you place a label on my political affiliation and I was an American, I would vote for Ron Paul.

I am glad someone here realizes that this puppet is only a progressive, gradual scale of evil puppets as US presidents.

Kennedy had his dome blasted open because his conscience could not handle the federal reserve and there further enslavement of the country, but that's it.

The failed bay of pigs invasion

Vietnam carried on under his presidency, most people killed in that war native civilians.

And the covert destruction of black communities through destructive economic and educational monetization, and cointelpro ops tracking every civil rights leaders every move, and FBI trickery by sneaking assets into community organizations. All of this while the civil rights movement blaring on the airways obfuscated the planned destruction.
He said himself he really didn't care about the fate of blacks of America period.

He played right along until something hit a nerve.
edit on 20-9-2014 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Being from Australia, I honestly couldn't give a fat rats cracker about the current muppet who has assumed the role of torch-bearer for the Bloodlines.

But, if you wish you place a label on my political affiliation and I was an American, I would vote for Ron Paul.

I (heart) you for this post alone. That is the best thing I've read here in a while.

You had me at muppet.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Interesting video, some is far fetched.. the whole "horns" thing is a bs coincidence that many people are over reacting to.. As far as everything regarding the flag, patriotism and other similar things I take extreme offense too.. I'm not much a patriot, thanks to my time in the Army I've lost some patriotism BUT I strongly believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH and whether you're Islamic, Jewish, Mormon, Catholic or what have you, you have every right to fly your flag or whatever you wish.. if that upsets someone than oh well.. your points of view will offend someone else at some point.. that's why we live in this country, to be free and express ourselves how we wish without the rule of a greater ruling force over us... and that nonsense (holding back my real feelings) of a soldier, a protector of the free world not aloud in a school drives me insane!!! Same with the denial of the commercial...

Now, I do strongly believe that any one does not have to be forced to say "so help me God" in anything whatsoever.. if you're not religious than you're not religious.. that's that.. if you want to say" so help me Satan" then say it if you want to say "so help me atheism" then say it.. it's a right, we as Americans have... if Obama believes in Islam then that's his right as an American and we shouldn't force him to hide it... we all know he's Islamic but he's forced to hide in the shadows because Americans are brainwashed to believe Islamic people are all terrorists.. I've met some of the nicest Islamic people in Afghanistan, but the public perception, thanks to the sheep in America is ridiculous..

END RANT!
Thank you

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I think this video does show that this country, just like the rest of the world, is definitively in decline, and times will be getting hot and mean. But the parts about flags being banned is for the purpose of confusion and obfuscation.

This country was a corporation from the start, and the flag means nothing. They want to to ban the flag, soldiers going into schools, and anything patriotic so that they can lower everyone's sense of nationality and pride in this "country". Even though it's a fantasy concocted by the masters since it's inception, America and it's flag represents freedom and strength to a large portion in this country, and that sentiment has been carried over and amplified over the generations. Some people will organize and rebel against the satanic new world order based solely on the principles of innate human rights and resistance to oppression, while others will organize and rebel based on the principles of this being America, a country that God himself made and strengthened to be the worldwide bastion of freedom, liberty, and justice.

Even though they are unaware that this country is a corporate entity owned by the British crown and has practiced anything but freedom, liberty and justice throughout history, and it;s current direction has been planned by satans human servants from the start, a good way to mitigate the patriotic zeal and morale of the latter group is to remove the most prominent material symbol of there strength and pride, and that is the american flags waving all over the place. Next, remove God from the indoctrination clause called the pledge of allegiance.

Don't bother identifying with your precious nation, people. It never meant anything. Instead, identify with God, lord Jehovah, identify yourself as followers of Yeheshua, Jesus Christ. Identoify yourself as a being created by God and you have his backing as his creations to live peacefully and harmoniously on this earth. Not because of 'Merica and it's greatness being taken away by evil Obama. Get real.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

You're suggesting they got the whole crew to set up this shot...... they lined up the curtains.. put him in the frame.. lined up the cameras... just to look like horns.... the motivation being?????? ... to be obvious? ... no.. it's just a thing ... and some people look for any "thing" to make a conspiracy point about..

OH BOY, you guys are dense sometimes. I can't believe you are actually questioning the Brack HUSSEIN Ob(s)ama Devil Worshiping evidence.

HELLO? It is obviously obvious, that all devil worshiping overlords get their powers from acting like Devils and Worshipping them in from tot the public. The DEVIL Aka:Adolf Hitler's Cousin, sends down his power through the pahllus to his followers.

Which is why every political party there is MUST have illegal sex acts as well as drug use with Satan worshipping. The aliens have infiltrated our world with the help of SATAN and their unholy alliance is meant to take over the world by stealing our money and using it to trade for gold which lines their dimensional triangulation matrix that powers their ships which can travel outside of HELL and back (AKA DIMENSION X)

And all the information is in front of your face. The trifecta OBAMA-BUSH-CLINTON evil conspirators of Satan who pay off Hollywood with drug money to put symbols of Satan into Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles, committing sacred satanic rights rituals with Pale Ale and Lagers, dead mice and the Demon phallus of Albatroth.

God... you guys are ignorant some times....

(Disclaimer: The previous is a bunch of mambo jumbo brought to you by the letter C for crazy conspiracies are for cooks, silly rabbit)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Financial Chaos is imminent.

If there really are TPTB controlling all this in a grand puppet scheme (which i doubt) most of these folks are quite financially comfortable. Their comfort is directly proportional to how well the financial institutions are working. Their comfy life NEEDS the system to work. This is why i don't believe most conspiracy theories about big brother and why some actually conflict with each other. What we see from the Government and power brokers is that they want us to flex our muscle, use our power to bash heads of any of those that would do harm to the US and its allies. Everyone seems to forget how much that 911 cost us all. Not just in human lives but in lost revenue and production (NOT TO MENTION FREEDOMS). TPTB want this grinding engine to keep rolling. They don't want it to fail. They want consistent unafraid people investing their money. If this breaks down, rich people will feel the heat the most. Poor people don't have any money to lose. They are poor. Those that stand the most to lose are wealthy people who have investments and own tangible things like factories and buildings.

V

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Yea ,it would seem that the screws are being tightened on all the masses from all sides .We tap out messages and share with one another some of the things that make you go mmmm . There seems to be no alternative way around the system so we will just have to operate until they finally come for us ....
a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well that's September's subliminal news in brief alright, plus a recap on all our yesterdays, it's good when you put it all in the one place.

We should do this every month.

The 'banning of God' is a ridiculous exercise in PC, but it is not something unique to the US, and not much point in lumping that into the Obama bash, there are similar restrictions around Europe, especially in the wearing of religious garb and symbolism..I'm not particularly religious, but I do think personal belief is the property of the owner, and if they wish to display a symbol of belief, no one should be allowed to interfere.
It's all very dangerous stuff, just think, a fire and brimstone preacher being told to tone down the fire and brimstone bit, no incantations, monotone pronunciations only! You go on forever with this type of PC shi'te.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I wonder if it is going to rain today?

(Yes, mr/ms mod, that is relevant to this thread if you will think about it.)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
A nice little quote I just found.

–Dr. Henry Kissinger, Evians, France, 1991 “Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.”

More quotes here..

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Hold on. . . Wait, I got one!

He ended the war in the middle east!
Lol

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You're suggesting they got the whole crew to set up this shot...... they lined up the curtains.. put him in the frame.. lined up the cameras... just to look like horns.... the motivation being?????? ... to be obvious? ... no.. it's just a thing ... and some people look for any "thing" to make a conspiracy point about.. either because they want hits on youtube.. OR .. they are paranoid .. this is just too much..

Actually yes. Yes that is what is being suggested. And I for one wouldn't be surprised one little bit if it were true. Symbolism and archetypes are powerful. There is more than enough evidence out there to show that advertisers and governments use these as well as subliminals regularly. 30 minutes of research will turn up all you can eat.
To what end? Control, fear, social engineering of the masses.

I loved ATS.. but this is why I rarely show up here anymore.. it's loaded with far far far reaching things... always has been yes, but used to be there was a lot of good content mixed in.. now it's flooded with this sort of thing.. sorry mods, not hating...

I've always appreciated your skeptical input around the forums. It brings perspective. Something we need consistently at ATS. But don't let your own bias keep you from considering other perspectives. No matter how far out they may seem.

There was a time when I'd have called someone a demon for saying there was no god. Now look at me. An atheist. Lol.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

edit on 9/20/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

they just reversed the air force rule against "so help me God" americanhumanist.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So much pressure inflicted upon the populace to distract, and create a fear driven, docile populace.
Divide and rule.....

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

Lol

Wow! Two full pages of replies, and not one of his supporters have answered my question...Thank you Miss Antebellum for your reply That was a great answer by the way...sure glad that we are out of the middle east

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Not buying it.

Though I do love it when anti-Obamaers throw in his middle name "Hussein" whenever they want to make him seem more threatening and foreign. Hussein is arabic for good.
Are people serious??? You don't get a name like that, UNLESS you're a Muslim. Geeeeeeeesh. You people are sloooooooooow or REALLY stupid.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: AnteBellum

Lol

Wow! Two full pages of replies, and not one of his supporters have answered my question...Thank you Miss Antebellum for your reply That was a great answer by the way...sure glad that we are out of the middle east

Military e-mails: Burial at sea of bin Laden followed Islamic procedures

(CNN) -- The burial at sea of Osama bin Laden after he was killed by Navy SEALs last year followed traditional Islamic procedures, according to newly released military e-mails, but less than a dozen "leadership" members aboard the Navy carrier where the service took place were informed of the burial.

"Traditional procedures for Islamic burial was followed," said one e-mail, adding, "The deceased's body was washed (ablution) then placed in a white sheet. The body was placed in a weighted bag. a military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased's body slid into the sea."
Quite an honor for such a "bad guy".

"Mission Accomplished"

I'll tell you, what?! The elite got b@lls. All up IN YOUR FACE.

SMH

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Lol, I live in Alabama, and I DID vote for Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Any one that thinks the horns thing is just a coincidence IS IN MAJOR DENIAL...

The podium that the leader of the free world stands at to speak is meticulously gone over again and again to portray the president EXACTLY HOW THEY WANT...

Wake up people...

It is no accident...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join