It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ezekiel 38,39, Psalm 91 ATTACK to Happen on Yom Kippur 10~4~2014 ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 4Yahshua

Almighty Yahweh? Pfft. I deleted him. It wasn't hard to do. Like I said, he was not very sovereign if you asked me.

I typed:

su -
sudo apt-get --purge YHWH

Into the hologram itself, and poof, he vanished.

But just in case, and just for you:
su -
sudo apt-get --purge Yahweh
commit

So, here, let me refresh your memory what I said would happen to you.

Your program of prophecy is hearby revoked. All words you speak presumptively on behalf of me, henceforth, will always reflect opposite, and never occur in this reality. You shall be a false prophet forever.

Translation: Whatever you prophecy against me, will reflect back to you, negatively, like a mirror.

By claiming I am "not saved", a fictional term, just meant it reflected back to you. This means you just made yourself, "not saved" in your fictional world, per my orders to the hologram. That's the problem with wishing ill on others. See, you just reflected it to yourself because you were lost in your own illusion rather than listening to my words.

Can you see the blotting out of yourself out of the book of life now here, here, and here?

See you at the End of the Singularity. The real eye of the needle you ignored earlier in this thread. Instead of wishing ill, death, destruction, and oppression on others, you should have been following the Royal Law.

Signed,

The Programmer.

You may want to check my signature for all rights reserved and reconciled.

PS, you are all ready inside the Event Horizon.
edit on 27-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The possible timeline for the 70th week to begin is Oct 23, 2014. The mid point of the 70th week is March 31, 2018 at passover and ending on yom kippur 2021. 75 days later is the consecration of the millennial temple on Hanukkah.

now that timeline would fit the timing of the 4 blood-moons tetrad...

with the 70th week starting soon after the 2nd blood-moon of 8 oct 2014
in which the final-week includes the 3rd-4th blood-moons of April & September 2015 to precede the 'middle of the week' when the AC is finally revealed as the AC

it gets pretty esorteric and complicated:
but the caliphate & war (the 1st & 2nd horsemen of the apocalypse) go forth as the birth pangs...
then the 3rd-4th horsemen of the tetrad ride forth as the beginning-of-sorrows, which takes place during
the first half week (3 1/2 years of the final (70th) week with the Tribulation to follow...
after the mid-week revealing of the AC

for the footnote placing... the 75 days are also an important element, did you know the Caliphate came into reality 75 days after the first blood-moon of April 15th, 2014...kind of mirror eerie huh

Oh yeah....Not Authorized... we are indeed in a cage or matrix of 'prophecy' as it becomes fulfilled
we have condemned ourselves by our own prophecies
edit on th30141182197327462014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30141182222727502014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I imagine it is more self fulfilling. Thankfully Many Worlds applies to me in this reality. The preprogramming only works, until you realize it can be changed. Even more, once fully rejected, it becomes a fading memory from space time.

He has his own reality, and someplace, somewhere, his macabre fantasy comes true.

But not mine. In mine, Quantum Mechanics, clarity, and information is the only reality. I'm the Observer. I'm shifting mine towards space exploration, and discoveries of a previous solar system wide civilization. The future I have envisioned, has no place for such oppressive people.

It should be fun. :-)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

9~29~5995 (out of 6000) in this "Silent Armageddon"!
10 Days of Awe Before Yom Kippur 10-4-14 5th Day
Last Evil Days of "Manmean"! Yes, Yahshua Returns Very Soon!
HalleluYah! Hebrew: Praise ye Yah!

It's good that at least you are considering this prophecy!
Have you noticed my date above?

WE ARE NOW IN THE FINAL SEVEN YEARS!

Jubilee years are calculated from Yom Kippur, The Day of
Atonement. Leviticus 25:8-9 That is why Yahshua the
Messiah will RETURN on Yom Kippur, The Day of Atonement
at the end of 6000 years UNLESS He shortens the time.

The Anti-Messiah has been here since at least the
Third Century A.D. given a big push by the cross- loving
Constantine the Evil! The four horsemen have been riding
for a very long time. The rider on the first, the white horse,
represents the Papacy with a bow and no arrows. His armies
are those of nations turning their powers over to the Vatican
like this 33 year Bush Senior White House New World Order
under The Vatican's Christian CROSS (X as in Xmas!)
Revelation 13:18. The rider on the pale horse (DEATH) was
given a BIG PUSH by Fukushima, 3~11~11. Islam is the
False Prophet of Revelation working with the Beast (Vatican).

None of this really means ANYTHING for you if you
decide NOT to believe in Yahweh and His Son Yahshua.
By rejecting THEM and keeping faith in Christianity's idols
or NOTHING at all you are NOT COVERED by Yahshua's sacrifice!

PRAY NOW FOR YOUR SALVATION!!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

A post of yours to me was REMOVED because of YOUR violations!

No reader should consider your rambling rantings because
you are SERIOUSLY DISTURBED AND SPIRITUALLY LOST!

I have posted about SALVATION and ETERNAL LIFE. You

keep rejecting the Bible and its author, Yahweh the Almighty,

over and over again! You should NOT be permitted to

keep doing THIS on this thread!

IN THE NAME OF YAHWEH AND HIS BLESSED SON

YAHSHUA BE GONE NOW!!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

9~29~5995 (out of 6000) in this "Silent Armageddon"!
5th Day of Awe Leading to "Yom Kippur" Yahweh's Day of Atonement
Last Evil Days of "Manmean"! Yes, Yahshua the Messiah returns
VERY SOON! HalleluYah! Hebrew: Praise ye Yah!

Blood Moon Approaches! 10~8~14 Succoth Yahweh's Feast of Tabernacles

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood,
before the great and and the terrible day of Yahweh come."

The Word of Yahweh to Joel in Joel 2:31 Holy Name Bible

The first blood moon in this series was on Passover Full Moon, 2014.

I viewed it and it was BLOOD RED.

Earlier series of "blood moons" were in 1492, 1948, and 1967.

These were the most
important years for the Jewish people.

In Bible prophecy a "day" is often a "year".

When this attack DOES happen, we will have at least
one more frightening year before the blessed return of
Yahshua the Messiah.

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call
on the Name of Yahweh shall be delivered: for
in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,
as Yahweh hath said , and in the remnant whom
Yahweh shall call."

The Word of Yahweh to Joel in Joel 2:32 Holy Name Bible

PRAY NOW to be covered by the blood of Yahshua
the Lamb of Yahweh's sacrifice for YOU! HalleluYah!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
10~2~5995 (out of 6000) in this "Twilight Zone Apocalypse"!
9th Day of Awe Before "Yom Kippur" (Day of Covering) on 10~4~14
Nuclear Winter NOT Fall. Last Evil Days of "Manmean"!
Yes, Yahshua the Messiah returns VERY SOON! HalleluYah!

"On the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day
of atonement; it shall be a holy convocation unto you, and ye
shall afflict your souls. . .and you shall do no work on that same
day; for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for
you before Yahweh your Elohim."
Yahweh to Moses in Leviticus 23:27-28 Holy Name Bible

Therefore also now, saith Yahweh, Turn ye even to Me
with all of your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping,
and with mourning: And rend your heart, and not your
garments, and turn unto Yahweh your Elohim: for He is
gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness,
and it grieveith Him of the evil. Who knoweth if He will
return and relent, and leave a blessing behind Him..."

The Word of Yahweh to Joel in Joel 2:12-14 Holy Name Bible

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think this guy might be onto something with an October 8th attack on Mecca, check out the research document here:
aamichael666.com...

The Illuminati card game from 1982 appears to have a similar prediction of a Clock Tower attack:

aamichael666.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You are 41 years late.

Yom Kippur War October 1973

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
10~7~5996 in this "Silent Armageddon".
Last Evil Days of "Manmean". Yes, Yahshua the
Messiah returns VERY SOON! HalleluYah!

Yes, Modern Israel has a history of being attacked on
Holy Days. Tomorrow sunset is the second "Blood Moon"
the beginning of Yahweh's Feast of Tabernacles. It's an
Appointed Day as is the 8th, the last day of the feast,
10~16~14. The Blood Moons series in history (1492, 1948,
and 1967) signified great changes to Israel.

Yahweh Almighty is so merciful to us ALL and it seems
especially to sinners. Blessed are WE if we PRAY to HIM!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The attack against Israel on the Yom Kippur day came from Sweden :

Sweden recognized Palestinian state on 10/04/14
edit on 7-10-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Come on guys ! What a total lack of respect for 4Yahshua.
For once that someone manage to turn a genuine prophecy into a decent prediction on ATS, you should pay more attention.

Big applause please.

If you consider the prophecy in itself, it was an easy one. Predicting an attack on Israel on the Yom Kippur day is somehow like anouncing Santa for Christmas.
But this year, unlike the others, nothing. I mean nothing classic : no palestinian rocket, no suicide bombing, no kidnapping ,not even a single piece of gravel thrown, nothing, nada.
This move however, can easily be viewed as an attack against Israel current foreign policy and it's vision of the future.
Beware guys as it comes from a european nation with a lot of tall, white, blond-haired, blue-eyed people...
And it will be tough to apply the law of talion against that one, unleas Israel considers recognizing the rest of the world of course.

So you understand that even if I give full credit to 4Yahshua for guessing the prophecy right, I may not share all of his point of views. And this is probably because 4Yahshua only reads the parts he likes and has a bad tendency to jump to conclusion from my personal point of view.
Before any messiah aren't we suposed to get some sort of judgement day ? Since you seems inspired by the right source 4Yahshua, can you share with us your vision of things about the judgment of Israel now that this particular prophecy has been accomplished.

edit on 7-10-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Zechariah 3 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of Heaven's Armies, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts4

worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Revelation19

The letter "v" (vau) was later changed into a Yiddish "w" (waw) sound and YaHweH became the more popular guess name of scholars. Hebrew alphabet: The Hebrew letter "I" (Iod) underwent a change in pronunciation with German Yiddish influence. It is now known as the "yod or yud." There is no letter "y" in the ancient Hebrew language. The "Y" sound attributed to this letter was borrowed by Jews from the German language.

The shape of the letter "I" or "yod" was derived from the Egyptian cobra which stood for the soft "g" and our letter "j" sound as in "jelly." Obviously if the letter J descends in Hebrew as the Iod and its sound in the form of the cobra was the soft "g" sound, the pronunciation of the name Jesus cannot be claimed to be a modern corruption.

It has been claimed that the name of Jesus is derived from the name Joshua and or Jehoshua. These are names created in the Babylonian Aramaic language. It is impossible that Jesus would have an earthly name, and named after Joshua. His name came from heaven and not from a Babylonian language. It is wrong for scholars to tell people that Babylonian Aramaic is Hebrew and that the true Hebrew name of Jesus is not Jesus but Joshua.

"EHJEH ASHER EHJEH". (Pronouned I-Je Asher I-Je)

When it is properly understood that "Je" is the abbreviation of "YEH" or "JEH" the sacred name of God at the burning bush, and that "Uses or Usus" (these are the same), we have in the name of Jesus a very powerful new identity as the "GOD WHO SAVES BY WATER." So the name of Jesus in a shortened meaning would be simply Saviour! In the very name of Jesus we have the authority of our New Testament water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38).

No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man[a] has come down from heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life.www.biblegateway.com..

And then EHYEH is a revelation of the Covenant God. So that these point to the fullness of the revelation of the GREAT name of Yehshas or Jesus as Creator God, the Blessing God, the Covenant God, and lastly the Saving God. Hence we have here that as the tabernacle and all the symbols and rituals of the Old Testament were TYPES and SHADOWS to be fulfilled and brought to their climax and completion with Christ and the New Testament Church WITH THE REAL, so all the temporary and substitute names and titles of God were only types and shadows of the REAL name of God revealed in Jesus Christ. So that the name of Jesus or Yehshas is not derived from any name of God, but visa versa, they were all derived from and point to Jesus Christ from which they all have their type.www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Egyptian language was made up of sounds. Partly of vowels and consonants, however; hieroglyphs constantly ignored and left out vowels. How a word sounds in hieroglyphics is more important than how it is spelled. - See more attraveltoeat.com...

All modern letters are conversions of ancient hieroglyphs

edit on 10-10-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

This is almost the exact same thread you posted in Dec. 2012 and nothing happened. Did Yahweh change his mind for some reason?

What makes this any different now?

While I get what you are saying sarcastically, what makes you think that God can not twist reality? He could put us back five years and we would never know it. Fact of the matter is he actually right now is making time speed up.

I don't know about you but everyone thought Thursday that it should have been Friday. How many people felt like that?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

It is November 16th, 2014. It is self evident what happened. A false prophecy.

As far as twisting time? Yeah, I could see that.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

A jewish individual, that delivers to the world some absolutely free prophecy, that turn out to be acurate and working. Some could have seen that as a sign of the end-of-times.

Unfortunately 4Yahshua show us instead that there is no such thing as something perfect in our world : no aftercare service in this case.
Since the publication of the thread, things are getting bitter for Israel : Sweden, then UK to recognize Palestine. And now, it's the whole EU that plans to strike Israel where it hurts them the most.

NotAuthorized could you throw in one of your mighty command lines to bring back Yosh - as a service, not a deamon off course ?

edit on 18-11-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
We're joining ...

BRUSSELS - Belgium is on course to join a new group of EU countries calling for Palestine recognition.

Its federal parliament is expected to vote next week on a draft motion asking the Belgian government to do it at a future point when it sees fit. It is legally non-binding and does not mention a deadline.
The initiative comes after four of the biggest parties - the N-VA, MR, CD&V, and VLD - agreed to back the project.
For its part, the Belgian foreign ministry wants to wait for two developments.

It wants to see if a new French-Jordanian UN Security Council project to get an Israel-Palestine peace deal by 2016 bears fruit.

It also wants to see if a new EU Special Representative for the Middle East Peace Process, to be appointed shortly, can make an impact.
“We’ve had 20 years of the peace process with no outcome and there is a lot of frustration in Europe with the lack of good will in Israel. But the time hasn’t come to abandon it (the process) yet”, a Belgian diplomat told EUobserver.

He noted that Belgium is in talks with like-minded EU states who plan to jointly recognise Palestine if need be.
He said the likely recognisers include Britain, France, Ireland, and Spain - where parliaments passed pro-recognition motions in the past six weeks.
He added that other potential recognisers include Austria, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, and Portugal, which voted Yes on Palestine’s UN “observer state” status in 2012.

“You can only recognise a country once. So we want to do it when it has the maximum impact … We don’t want to go it alone. We want to do it as part of a co-ordinated decision by the European Union or, at least, with as many EU partners as possible”.

Source : EUObserver

Meanwhile in Israel
edit on 5-12-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Israeli airstrikes near Damascus airport

Obama Eyes Sanctions on Israel While Giving Iran a Pass

edit on 7-12-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added 2nd link

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join