It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Watch 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Public Health Emergency Declared In Connecticut Over Ebola: Civil Rights Suspended Indefinitely

We warned a week ago of the various possibilities surrounding an Ebola outbreak in America, and today we get some degree of confirmation of a medical-based martial-law coming to the US. Governor Dan Malloy has declared a Public Health Emergency in Connecticut, authorizing the "isolation of any individual reasonably believed to have been exposed to the Ebola virus." Simply put, as we noted previously, the State of Public Health Emergency allows bureaucrats to detain and force-vaccinate people without due process - despite not one single case being found in CT. If there is a major Ebola pandemic in America, all of the liberties and the freedoms that you currently enjoy would be gone.
If this virus were so contagious and deadly, there would be more than just 1 case popping up, here and there. Why is everyone being so gullible?

TPTB don't need the real thing, to implement their plans of control. How will the sheeple know the difference between the boogie man Ebola and a normal cold or flu, during the cold/flu season; which is just around the corner? Do people not understand, the money they pay via taxes is paying for a dictatorship??? Why are people giving up their liberties, for security???? Are they that afraid to live?

Can't wait to see how this plays out. The holidays are right around the corner.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not that anyone cares, but...Zuckerberg, wife donate $25M to CDC for Ebola

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, are donating $25 million to the CDC Foundation to help address the Ebola epidemic. The money will be used by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Ebola response effort in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone and elsewhere in the world where Ebola is a threat, the foundation said Tuesday.
Now, Ebola is the enemy. I guess we'll be having a "war on Ebola", since the "war on Terrorism" isn't working, as planned.

YUP! I'm totally cynical of EVERYTHING the "elites" do. I don't put anything past them.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A 4-hour long symposium discussing the ebola epidemic has just concluded at Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health. They stated that the full archive with be posted to this website as well as associated power point slides.

Until that information becomes available, I'll link a handful of tweets that were posted during the talk. Find the full list at twitter.com....

"If West Africa was a can of gas waiting for a match to hit, the rest of Central Africa is a tanker truck" - Osterholm, @CIDRAP #EbolaForum— JHU Public Health (@JohnsHopkinsSPH) October 14, 2014

"I reject the idea that you can't tell people you 'don't know' b/c you believe you'll scare them" - Michael Osterholm, @CIDRAP #EbolaForum— JHU Public Health (@JohnsHopkinsSPH) October 14, 2014

Idea from Dr. Joshua Epstein--train people who have recovered from #Ebola to be health care workers @JohnsHopkinsSPH— Joshua Sharfstein (@drJoshS) October 14, 2014

Dr. Jahrling of @NIH -- two candidate vaccines have shown 100% effectiveness for #ebola in non-human primates @JohnsHopkinsSPH— Joshua Sharfstein (@drJoshS) October 14, 2014

"We can never forget that at the heart of all of this is real human suffering." - Michael Osterholm, @CIDRAP #EbolaForum— JHU Public Health (@JohnsHopkinsSPH) October 14, 2014

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

CIDRIP announces that they believe the Ebola virus could go airborne:
www.zerohedge.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join