It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Watch 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ebola epidemic vastly underestimated: WHO

Freetown (AFP) - The UN's health agency said the scale of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa has been vastly underestimated and "extraordinary measures" were needed to contain the disease.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
African Ebola outbreak like "wartime", will take 6 months to control: MSF

GENEVA (Reuters) - It will take about six months to bring under control the Ebola epidemic, the head of Medecins Sans Frontieres said on Friday, saying the outbreak in West Africa felt like "wartime, is moving, advancing."

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There's a new, separate Ebola outbreak — this time in central Africa

On Sunday, August 24, the Democratic Republic of the Congo reported two cases of Ebola. Today, the World Health Organization released a statement saying that it believes this newest outbreak is unrelated to the ongoing outbreak in West Africa.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Too bad this thread got lost in the mix.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

It's not completely lost.

But if things keep going like they are, soon there may need to be a forum just for Ebola threads.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast
UN Staffer Reportedly Dies of "Probable Ebola"

The United Nations said yesterday a staff member in Liberia has died from “probable Ebola,” while the World Health Organisation said it was optimistic that an Ebola vaccine could be available for mass vaccination campaigns as early as 2015. The spokesman for Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon told reporters that the death of the Liberian national is the first of a U.N. staffer in the outbreak that he is aware of.

Stephane Dujarric said the staffer was working with the U.N. mission in that country. The secretary-general’s special representative there told reporters in the capital, Monrovia, that the staffer died last week. “It is a sad reminder of the ever-present risk, and sobering for us as a mission and as the U.N. family,” Karin Landgren said. (AFP)

dt.bh...

also NYT on Twitter
twitter.com...

edit on 2-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ikonoklast
a reply to: ImDaMan

It's not completely lost.

But if things keep going like they are, soon there may need to be a forum just for Ebola threads.
For some reason, i figured there would be. I just couldn't keep up with all the "updates" because there's been so many, since i started this thread, 2 months ago.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here's an article, which prompted me to start this ATS Thread
Scarey Connection: Ebola Vaccines & the Georgia Guidestones

Here's a snippet, of that thread.
‘Worst-Case-Scenario’ on Ebola Without Effective Vaccine

The Ebola virus is going to get much worse, warns a key health official, unless work is quickly done on an international scale to create at least 500 million doses of an effective Ebola virus vaccine. Working on the virus will “require a partnership between government and vaccine manufacturers that puts it on the same footing as our response to an emerging global influenza pandemic,” writes Dr. Michael Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, in a Politico Magazine feature. “This will require mobilizing people and resources on a massive scale — it has to be the international community’s top priority.” The disease is spreading more quickly than anyone admits, Osterholm writes, and as the first case Ebola in the United States has been confirmed in the United States in Dallas, “imagine how quickly it could be spreading in Africa.”

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan
Everyday there seems to be new cases popping up, around the world. Maybe it would be a good idea to have one big thread, where we can keep track of this Ebola situation; instead of having to make a new thread, for each case that arises?
Seems to be just as many threads, popping up. The Ebola scare is getting kinda old. Nothing but fear mongering to get the sheeple to react, so they can pass more legislature to entrap us.

People complain more than they act on what they complain about. Someone or something is always to blame for why they are, where they are.

Today's excuse: Ebola, Ebola, Ebola.

*****Yawn*****

Wake me when real danger hits.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Cobb Co. Jail inmate being tested for Ebola

COBB COUNTY, Ga. —

The Cobb County Jail is no longer accepting inmates after an inmate developed a fever. The man told jail officials that he recently traveled to Africa.

Jail officials confirm to Channel 2's Ross Cavitt that the inmate is being tested for Ebola.

The man was arrested overnight for DUI.

Source

ETA personal opinion: I feel this thread is being significantly under-utilized

edit on 10/3/2014 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
PHOTOS: Dallas Crews Clean Up EBOLA VOMIT Without SUITS!

WFAA image of individuals pressure washing Mr. Duncan’s ebola laced vomit from the pavement/sidewalk. The men are not wearing any biohazard protective clothing or gear and there is a woman walking through the liquid in the parking lot wearing sandles. (wtd)

Here’s another photo of the unprotected worker cleaning up Ebola vomit on the sidewalk with a power washer.

A worker power washes the sidewalk in front of the apartment unit at The Ivy Apartments where a man diagnosed with the Ebola virus was staying in Dallas, Texas October 2, 2014. Up to 100 people may have had direct or indirect contact with the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, and four people have been quarantined in a Dallas apartment, health officials said on Thursday. (REUTERS/Mike Stone)

link

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I've updated the Ebola charts with the latest data released today:

Latest Ebola charts updates

The line for the USA is barely visible, but the way they have been handling Ebola in Dallas (like in the power washing photos above), I unfortunately expect that may change.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Spanish nurse infected with Ebola in Madrid

www.msn.com...

don't bash me because its MSN
edit on 6-10-2014 by deadcatsrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The other biggest threads I've seen with the most data so far have been the Atlanta one and the recent one and a few more:

Ebola Epidemic Could Become Global Crisis

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

Ebola: Facts, Opinions, and Speculations.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

Ebola - my visual charts & projections based on WHO data

edit on 10/6/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ebola vaccine will not be ready until March: WHO

Geneva: Two vaccines that give preliminary indications of providing effective and reliable immunization against the deadly Ebola virus ravaging West Africa will not be ready for testing until next March, the World Health Organization (WHO) said.

"The aim is to complete, in a few months, the work that usually takes two to four years, without compromising international standards for safety and effectiveness," the WHO said in a statement issued on Wednesday.
This whole scenario, sounds similar to the plot of "I Am Legend". That is, IF Ebola is real and not some kind of fear-mongering based, problem-reaction-solution psyop. Which, i believe Ebola is.

TPTB are making their move, to do what people have been talking about for years. Collapse the system, using nature as it's culprit. Then, replace the old with the new. I wouldn't doubt if this gets big enough to cancel the elections, in the U.S. There's plenty of time to create the hype.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Anyone remember the American doctor working in Sierra Leone, that was admitted to NIH in Bethesda, MD on 28 September?
original story

An American doctor exposed to the Ebola virus while volunteering in Sierra Leone is in isolation now at NIH.

His name was never released.

He was released from NIH yesterday; to continue his 21-day temperature monitoring at home. story

BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — An American doctor exposed to the Ebola virus after a needle stick in Sierra Leone has been released from isolation and sent home.

He is a physician, so I am assuming he will take all of the proper precautions. But I think it is crap that the public is not allowed to know what town he is returning to.
edit on 10/8/2014 by Olivine because: emphasis

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
‘Possible Ebola Patient’ at Inglewood Hospital Not a ‘Suspected Case,’ County Health Officer Says

An Inglewood hospital announced Wednesday that a “possible Ebola patient” had been admitted to its emergency room after traveling from Liberia to LAX, but the county’s public health chief said the patient was not suspected of having the potentially deadly virus.
"a possible Ebola patient"..........."patient was not suspected of having the potentially deadly virus"? Is that double speak, or what????

Ebola is being used, as a set up, for the master plan.

When will the FEMA camps be operational????

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Airline Cabin Cleaners Strike Over Ebola Exposure Fears

Nearly 200 airline cabin cleaners walked off the job at a New York City airport overnight, striking over health and safety issues that include fears over possible exposure to Ebola.

The protest involves Air Serv cabin cleaners in Terminal D at New York’s LaGuardia airport, a contractor that serves Delta, as well as supporting workers from LaGuardia and JFK International airports.
How about those travel restrictions? I'm more worried about the "restrictions", than i am Ebola. Can't wait to see the new laws, set upon us.

The walls are closing in.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
#BREAKING: #Ebola-hit Liberia cancels nationwide election: government: AFPQuestion is: Will Obama be America's last POTUS??? 14 months until elections. Lots of time for "Ebola" to spread.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Another possible in 'Prague' now,

PRAGUE, Oct 9 (Reuters) - A Prague hospital is testing a 56-year-old Czech man with symptoms of the Ebola virus, a hospital spokesman said on Thursday.

The spokesman said the man, who had recently travelled in Liberia, was in isolation at Bulovka hospital in the Czech capital and that tests had been carried out and sent to a laboratory in Berlin. Results should be known on Friday, he said.

www.trust.org...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join