It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Town Rallies to Support Man Convicted of the Super Aggravated Sexual Assault of a 4 yr old Boy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
But this youth, star of the sports team, able to get through school. None of the kids I mentioned would ever graduate from school, they were alternate school sometimes, when they weren't skipping. The MO's DO NOT MATCH.

Good kids don't do things like this. And that word Good is being used to mean from a functional background, not meaning more worthy than the destroyed kids. The good kids most of the time, would be the destroyed kids if they were in the same situations, and the destroyed bad kids, would be the Good kids, with the right backgrounds.

Me, Love and Understand all the kids and the system that is destroying them, and want every single one of them SAFE and HEALED and HAPPY!

The kid that did this to our kids and their friend, in Texas should have got 100 years, 25 X 4. Canada's corrupt legal system didn't even deal with it. BUT, I would never ever wish that on him, wanted him dealt with in a healing place, but removed from kids he could bully, beat up or sexually abuse.
edit on 27-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Have you ever been interrogated, or subject to that kind of pressure? I wouldn't take the deal he took were I innocent, but god knows what goes through peoples heads, or what kind of bad advice they take in.

I want to believe the 4 year old, and I certainly don't see the young man as any less of a "kid." My oldest is 16, and were she accused like this, I would never let her plea out under these conditions. All of this assumes she was righteous and innocent of the charges.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s
Yes I have been interogated..lol, in my youger more foolish days, nothing major at all though.
Im sure there was some serious pressure applied. I can guess some real nightmare scenarios were laid out to him but in a million years I would never admit to something I never did. I could see in some cases that people can be railroaded into it.
I read there was some dna evidence?

edit on 27-7-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NickDC202

Since this case was investigated and prosecuted in Williamson County Texas, the most unjust and corrupt of all the Texas Counties, I'm going to reserve my outrage until the facts of the case see the light of day.

Do you have access to the investigation, or maybe a trial transcript?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
From the OP's source:

Kelley's mother also told reporters that prosecutors had offered him a plea deal before the trial began. Sources indicate it involved very little jail time, probation and a requirement he register as a sex offender. Rosa Kelley says her son turned it down because he believed he would be proven innocent.
Well, you're 'innocent' until proven guilty. Apparently every member of that jury thought he was guilty and the judge must've thought so too. He gambled ... and he lost.

Believe me when I tell you this, there are some very bad people out there. No one's eye is able to pick them out of a crowd. Sometimes, it's even the people we would least expect.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
It's Texas and this kid prob was a prominent football player.

This is the reason he has supporters. Simple. If he was just some dude, they'd be screaming for his head.

Very sad case.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NickDC202

The fact that this guy gave up his appeal rights, and took that crappy deal, to me, tells of his Guilt! End of discussion! Sick Sick Sick.

EDIT: upon a few others who have written me on this topic, I am in error of my original post, above. I wrote in while not clearly thinking this through. Apologies are rendered of Me. Thanx. Syx.
edit on 27-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Are you serious? Remember the lumpy faced black fella whose picture made the rounds after the father caught him diddling his child? He was 18....sexual predators come in all ages, sexes, and types. Do you think these people can simply spend their sexual energies on subjects who arent the focus of their desires? Your logic bothers me.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Whoa. You just said youd kill your entire family to save one yet you mention sacrifice.....think about that

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
not really knowing anything about this case i can't say if he is guilty or not. he could be, he might not be. but here is an important fact. copping a plea does not equal guilt of a crime. it should, but they way things work it is not. all it really means is that guilty or not he felt he had no choice in the matter. people are constantly pressured through the torture of interrogation into admitting guilt. and keep in mind it is more than OK for police to lie through their teeth about things like evidence. even knowing you are not guilty is of little help when overwhelming evidence of your guilt is presented. it is also a favorite of bad/overworked lawyers like a public defender that is provided to you. it can even be seen a complete lack of credible evidence, and that the confession is all that they have against someone. after all why go for a plea bargain in a slam dunk case? so you might say the fact this was a plea bargain is all the evidence these people need to think he is not guilty.

plea bargains and admissions of guilt are in reality a sign of bad police work/lack of evidence against a suspect. as soon as they have that confession, they can stop investigating, which saves time and money. and in the case of a plea bargain saves court time and costs. there are tons of people that have been released from jail due to evidence, especially DNA evidence which clears them, and in many of those cases there was a confession and or plea bargain involved. just shows how ultimately unreliable such things are. it is a sloppy shortcut that gets taken to clear cases, not a sign of actual guilt. as such plea bargains and even confessions should not be allowed at all. let the police do their jobs, if they have the evidence let them prove the person's guilt in a jury court. at least that way there is at least a chance the guilty get punished and the innocent go free.

in this case the fact that this person is a hero makes it even worse. it would be like it coming out Superman was a pedophile. that can make a huge impact on how people feel, and what they believe. in that case even with a huge amount of actual evidence many people still would not accept it. personally i have never understood the crazy obsession a lot of people have over a teenage sports player, or any sports player for that matter. why do they deserve to be a hero anyway is so completely beyond me. they got lucky that is all, they really have done nothing to deserve the term "hero" and to have people fall all over themselves in worship. a mental issue like mass hysteria or something?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Ted bundy had a great background....

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I worked the criminal legal system within Williamson County. There are several reasons why an individual would settle for such a plea bargain. The most glaring reason in my mind is the non-disclousure of evidence practiced by the DA. Even after Judge Anderson was ousted for the practice, it continues unabated.

The whole community of Williamson County fears the corruption up there, unless of course you are employed by the county.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Not all child molesters are creepy old men...

19 is OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER.

Many are former victims of abuse themselves.
Others can be family men with children of their own. People in positions of respect. Clergymen, local authorities, charitable people.

In other words...you could be next to a pedophile anytime, anywhere and not even know it. It's an illness that has no color, age, religious, monetary, sexual preference, or any other marker.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I would read the full story not just chopped up propaganda.

www.wfaa.com...

The kid was convicted based on hearsay only. No evidence. I can understand why friends, family, and there friends in the community supported him. If there had been a shred of evidence they would be calling for a hanging. My brother in laws daughter was accused of something very similar. All hearsay. Tens of thousands of dollars and a lie detector later they dropped it. It was made up. So I cannot see anything wrong with this town supporting one of its own because of this type of conviction.

edit on 27-7-2014 by Pimpintology because: of fluoride!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Is this the face of a rapist?

Actually it isn't. It's the pic of a rapist and 2 murders. One of the victims Karla's sister. Her you can tell she's a psychopath. Him, you'd never know. You can't tell by looks.

This dude, he plead guilty. He's guilty.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Actually you should ask "are these the faces of serial killers?" because they are. They both raped and murdered. Has nothing to do with this case at all this kid isn't a serial killer.

edit on 27-7-2014 by Pimpintology because: of fluoride!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Pimpintology

But why accept a deal that waives almost all possibility of appeals?
You sit here and scream innocence but don't to continue to fight for it?
And as pointed out earlier, he was offered a deal with little to no jail time and they refused based citing that he was innocent. But then they turn around and take the deal that screws him for life...? Doesn't add up

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Pimpintology

Point... missed. I said you can't tell deviants, even extreme ones, by looking at them.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
The fact that this guy gave up his appeal rights, and took that crappy deal, to me, tells of his Guilt! End of discussion! Sick Sick Sick.

He is 19, so he will do whatever his lawyers tells him to do. He probably doesn't even understand the full ramifications of his pled deal, not much of one... This is for both if he is truly guilty or innocent, he is most likely stuck in a form of shock. It does seem weird that he would take that deal whether he was innocent or guilty, he could easily get the life sentence lowered. Maybe there is a path to this also that would lower it down.

The bottom line is that a case like this we will never know, unless the child years later comes forth with either continued support of his claims or says he was wrong, both directions will be a tough path though...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I know of corruption in the criminal defense system first hand. I was screwed on it myself, ended up doing 6 months, county jail, for a B.S.charge. I was an outside trustee, and got in behind the doors of the courthouse on several occasions as part of my 'job'. I found, saw, and heard some truly disgusting $h!_ there! Putting aside the B.S. you speak of, they did the same thing, but the county I was in at the time is selling bonds, to pay for something that has been paid off for yrs!! They are still selling those bonds under the guise of the original intent!! Just where that money is going is anyones guess. I still want to bring them down, but lack the proper tools......

Thanx for Your input on this. I do appreciate it! Syx.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join