It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Zaphod,
I agree, because I find it odd that a stalwart V Putin , suddenly changed his tune , around the same time new things started to show up in the sky.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
Zaphod,
I agree, because I find it odd that a stalwart V Putin , suddenly changed his tune , around the same time new things started to show up in the sky.

I noticed that too. Was it really a coincidence?

How about another test of P****** in Utah..... they deserve it

Proteus (Greek mythology) a prophetic god who served Poseidon; was capable of changing his shape at will

edit on 17-7-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: punkinworks10
Zaphod,

I noticed that too. Was it really a coincidence?

How about another test of P****** in Utah..... they deserve it

.....and every one laughed at Zaphod58 when he said this was a muscle flex - a 'yeah, see this right here? its hammer time. You can't touch this....'

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

I second Sam, break 'em out man!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tajlakz
I've been scouring the web for a couple hrs now and have not been able to track down, yet.
I still have one site to go thru , so hopefully.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

Sounds like it's time for another flex. We'll keep those cameras at the ready.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Oh, I suspect you're going to see a flex like hasn't been seen in a long time this time. It won't take long before aircraft are wheels up.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: boomer135

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: boomer135

You mean like the plane is glowing bluish purple when using the quiet boom? Just a theory.

Lol no there's quite a few additions to the top of the jet between the vertical stabs. Ill see I'd I can find a pic later of it.

This?
www.google.com...

Yeah that looks pretty close but theres a real unclassified version of the built plane on photos out there

I'll leave this here:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Oh, I suspect you're going to see a flex like hasn't been seen in a long time this time. It won't take long before aircraft are wheels up.

Would that assessment be based totally on your . . . assessments of geopolitics relative to . . . your . . . convictions about technologies available . . .

or

based somewhat on the above plus some . . . insightful convictions of folks who should know . . . that you associate with . . .

or

mostly from folks who should know that you associate with?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Yes.

I'm not going to say what, or where the information comes from, as it's not for public consumption right now.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Perfectly reasonable to me.

Can you say anything about your opinion as to the most likely time frame for such . . . tech displays . . .

hypothetically . . . for such as Putin's education etc?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

There is not going to be any war because of a plane shot down by state back insurgents. It is not even close to worth it for either country economically.

We won't be seeing anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Has anyone suggested that this is possibly a plane with some kind of imperfect cloaking device, like a reverse projection, or a light bending material?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Yeesh, that really is one castle bravo level whoopsie.

While you can do an obscene amount of damage with such a device, if Bedlam wasn't obfuscating when he talked about aiming it, I can't imagine that it's rapidly re-targetable. Unless you had, like, a fleet of 'em.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackDog10

We may not, I've been wrong before, and I'd love to be wrong again, but this situation is different than any we've been in in a long time, and a lot of people in high places are reacting to it in bad ways that make me nervous.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I don't agree, it's going to take A LOT to get these 2 countries to go to actual direct war in this day and age, something much more significant than a downed passenger plane where the blame can be shifted to other parties.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackDog10

We'll see in coming days. But when people I trust tell me the things that they're telling me, I sit up and take notice, and get as nervous as they are. These aren't people that freak out easily, and they're pretty freaked out right now. So I'm going to believe them, and trust them a lot more.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tajlakz

From what I understand (Tom or Zaph can correct me if I'm off), this particular weapon system can remotely instantiate positrons through some ultra-freaky consequences of QFT...something to do with charge not being strictly conserved. The gammas are a byproduct of the annihilation between positrons & electrons.

The power requirements though on such a beast must be huge.

Your not going to fit it on a aircraft. Not unless you have portable nuclear generators.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

There's a particular weapon that they said the same thing about, and they stuck it on a C-130, and tested it. Worked perfectly too. There are some pretty nice power systems out there that would provide more than enough power.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: crazyewok

There's a particular weapon that they said the same thing about, and they stuck it on a C-130, and tested it. Worked perfectly too. There are some pretty nice power systems out there that would provide more than enough power.

Well i know LM are going on a civilian fusion generator and il hazzard a guess if they are publicaly working on a civilian one a military one been sitting around.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join