It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard evidence of a Royal plot on the US....if only i had proof.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Solvedit
So, you've more or less admitted that your thread is a pointless exercise.
Consider reading the OP more slowly.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I've tried.
Its nonsense.
Sorry.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FreebornThere is royalist sentiment in the American South.

There was a rumor that some decades ago the British royal family had investigated the claim of Southern family to be the descendants of an Irish king or chieftain.

Suppose the British royals were trying to locate all the legitimate descendants of former royalty of the people of the South?

Suppose the point was to secure the support of the royals' descendants for one claimant for king of the peoples of the South?

The king need not rule openly. He could exert spiritual and organizational influence behind the scenes.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

People seem to forget it was Pictland before it was Scotland

We are still waiting for the ownership papers

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Maybe I'm missing something here but there is no throne in Ireland. There is no monarchy, and they are not part of the UK so unsure what the British Royal family would have anything to do with this???

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VoiceofReality

your right on the first two, ireland has been part of the UK for a very long time in some form or another, and is now divided into two nations the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
there are four nations / states that are part of the UK, they are England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.

edit on 28-4-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality

Maybe I'm missing something here but there is no throne in Ireland. There is no monarchy, and they are not part of the UK so unsure what the British Royal family would have anything to do with this???

There is royalist sentiment in the American South. This isn't about Ireland or the United Kingdom.

There was a rumor that some decades ago the British royal family had investigated the claim of a Southern family to be the descendants of an Irish king or chieftain.

Suppose the British royals were trying to locate all the legitimate descendants of former royalty of the people of the South?

Suppose the point was to secure the support of the royals' descendants for Prince Harry to be the king of the former Confederacy?

A hypothetical king of the former Confederacy need not rule openly. He could exert spiritual and organizational influence behind the scenes. Perhaps indefinitely, perhaps to seek legitimacy as a spiritual representative of the people, perhaps to foment rebellion.

Actual kingship has been an ongoing thing for his family and is not just a distant memory, and some in the South seem to think the British kings had historically been their friend.

On another thread in the History forum entitled "Was the Civil War a Genocide For Having Gone On So Long?" Member Strongfp opined:

"Majority of the men fighting for the south had no idea what they were even fighting for, all they knew was that they were called to arms to fight the big bad north."
It is my belief that he may be incorrect and many of the ordinary foot soldiers thought they wouldn't get what they felt should be theirs unless they took a kingdom for themselves.
edit on 28-4-2024 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

edit on 28-4-2024 by Solvedit because: format

edit on 28-4-2024 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Therealbeverage
Possibly has something to do with all the nutters want tRump as president but then say I would be fine if he were a dictator!

A dictator would ignor the will of the majority and go against direct rulings from the Supreme Court of the United States. Trump did none of those things, but he sure did have some mean tweets.

George Bush Jr. 43 used to often joke 'If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator. Hehehe.'

Aw, yes; the RINO family who created the problems they had already devised a solution for and conned the majority to believe them.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank you for that information; you're an Angel.

I'm guessing I'm correct in assuming some lady in the American south would in no way have a ligitimate claim to the British throne?

(post by AlexandrosOMegas removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:53 AM
link   

There is no ‘throne of Ireland’. The last independent Irish kingdom ended with the Norman invasion in the twelfth century. The country came under the sway of Henry VIII of England soon after the English reformation in the fifteenth century and stayed that way until 1949, when Ireland became a republic. The tiny remnant of the island that stayed loyal to the British crown remains part of the United Kingdom.

There was a rumor that representatives of the English royal family had traveled out to evaluate the claim because they wanted any claimant from the South to abdicate to them.

Definitely a rumour, and one started by illiterate self-aggrandizing locals by the sound of it. By the way, the British royal family has nothing to do with Ireland, and has not had anything to do with the place for over a hundred years.

Which brings us to Prince Harry. Claims of a Royal row may be just for keeping up appearances. They may have deliberately selected a Celtic-looking prince and had him marry an African-American so they could represent the South.

This is idiotic even by the credulous standards of Above Top Secret. As for your rude, conceited and evasive responses to those who have asked legitimate questions that you have no hope of being able to answer, they suggest an unscrupulous, shady character who is too stupid to sustain a deception for even a few minutes.

edit on 29/4/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   

There is no throne of Ireland.

The office of High King of Ireland effectively ended with the Norman invasion of Ireland (1169–1171) in which the island was declared a fief of the Holy See under the Lordship of the King of England.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   

First, I wasn't replying to you.
Second.... I take it by Archibald you are referring to Archie, Harry's son. No chance in hell has Archie got any chance, anywhere of claiming ANY throne including fictitious as your OP implies.
To correct you, in UK (and Commonwealth) William will suceed Charles, then George (William's son) then whoever is George's child...... unless some 'tragedy' hits which knocks the line of succesion off kilter.
The most recent British abdication was Edward of Edward and Wallace Simpson fame.
How the heck you are deducing that there was even ANY royalty that abdicated in the deep South is beyond me. The only remote Royal connection to US is way back in George III reign...... that went well didn't it?
You are correct in part about Irish Royal families in that the monarchical systems of government existed in Ireland from ancient times, this continued until 1949, when it transitioned to being the Republic of Ireland. Northern Ireland, as part of the United Kingdom, remains under a monarchical system of government aka Charles III

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Those pesky Picts..... did we ever find out where they came from?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank you for that information; you're an Angel.

I'm guessing I'm correct in assuming some lady in the American south would in no way have a ligitimate claim to the British throne?

Your assumption is absolutely correct

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Best reply to this non-sensical thread! Bravo!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Definitely a rumour, and one started by illiterate self-aggrandizing locals by the sound of it. By the way, the British royal family has nothing to do with Ireland, and has not had anything to do with the place for over a hundred years...
This is idiotic even by the credulous standards of Above Top Secret. As for your rude, conceited and evasive responses to those who have asked legitimate questions that you have no hope of being able to answer, they suggest an unscrupulous, shady character who is too stupid to sustain a deception for even a few minutes.

You haven't bothered to read the thread. Who cares about whether the British Royal Family has anything to do with Ireland?

Legitimate questions don't come from those who don't bother to read the thread.
edit on 29-4-2024 by Solvedit because: spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

There is no throne of Ireland.

They might remember who the heir would be.

They might someday be important to that place I'm referring to, that's clearly outlined in the thread and is not Ireland.
edit on 29-4-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

edit on 29-4-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Now please tell us what the British throne has to do with anything.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
How the heck you are deducing that there was even ANY royalty that abdicated in the deep South is beyond me.

The point of the thread is that the people may want one now.

If their people (in America, not Scotland or Ireland) declared the present heirs king, and then those kings all agreed to abdicate to one king, it would lend legitimacy.

Besides that, Harry happens to be internationally respected and educated for the job. And he is named for a Viking conqueror of Anglo-Saxon England.

Some people just want to talk about "royal things."
Thanks for bothering to read, everyone.
edit on 29-4-2024 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join