It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution in advertising: the Russians launched a unique satellite

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Complain to your League of Sexual Minorities. Let them hold a protest march))) And the Russians will explore space))))

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

A reply! I am truly blessed.

Explore space?

By beaming "adverts" down to Earth?

The West is exploring Mars and the far reaches of the Solar System. The West has put men on the Moon.

Big stuff like that.

You? Dogs and monkeys in space. And a few dead Cosmonauts that you like to keep quiet about.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

What's going on in England in space? Complete zero! Full!!!
The first people in space are Russians. The first artificial satellite is Russian. Americans are not on the Moon - don't tell my slippers. England - zero!))))

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You seem to like peeing up the wall contests? Childish.

See my previous link. Not 'zero" at all.

How did your attempts to put a Russian on the Moon fare? Badly, I seem to recall?

Your heavy lift rockets had a tendency to blow up.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You have that wrong. Americans did the monkeys and apes. They survived. I saw Ms. Baker at Huntsville, Alabama alive many years ago The Russians did the dogs because they were cheaper. Also their capsules did not have any systems for recovery. Just left in orbit until.......

edit on 17-4-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Didn't Russia send turtles round the Moon? I may be wrong but I think they did.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Ever hear about the ill fated British Lunar Expedition in 1957?

Of course not. We kept that one quiet.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You are thinking about Zond 5.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Two tortoises. At least they survived the mission.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thanks. That's the one.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Freeborn

Soon countries such as China, Iran and even North Korea will join this industry.

Exalted company you revel in.
You must be so proud.

They are people just like you. Your words reek of racism.

Russian is not a race. There are no Scientific races but 1 on this planet.
Now ETHNICITY is a diffrent story. And the space above a nation belongs to that nation so we could eliminate any sats we do not like above us if we wanted.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Ha ha ha! It was - it will be.
First, let England pay its pensioners normal money, and only then dream about space. England is far from even Russian dogs)))

OAPs get a pension here in the UK, and they don't have to worry about being sent to fight on the front line in Ukraine!!

We may not be sending dogs to die in space or shiny disco lights to blind pilots but our engineering expertise is used by many European and American companies and space agencies.

Like I said before, this won't work as any cloud cover will obscure the 'light show' so Mad Vlad has other intentions for this tech but we all know how cheap and tacky Russian engineering is!

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

nch vehicle Angara-A5 with the Orion upper stage successfully launched

Kinda strange to me that russia uses the same mythological language as NASA. All of NASAs missions are based on either Orion or Sirius mythology. This is usually done with the names of Egyptian and Greek gods.. Maybe on some level this different organizations share a common element.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

They are both based on references from a much older culture. The two are also very different.

Take Mars for example, in America it is the red planet but in Russia it is orange. It was brought up in an astronomy magazine I read years ago that the two are less likely to cooperate in a single mission to Mars because they can't agree on the color of that planet.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

They are both based on references from a much older culture. The two are also very different.

Yes based on far older stories. Wonder at what level ritual is playing out with these missions. Nasa set up by thelamites / swazza sonne (ss) / and masons.. in a nutshell a priesthood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join