It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Encounters With The Black Eyed Kids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli
The post I was replying to was alluding to the theory about children being kept prisoners in underground bases for different nefarious reasons.

It doesn't even really fit in with the BEK accounts.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
The post I was replying to was alluding to the theory about children being kept prisoners in underground bases for different nefarious reasons.

It doesn't even really fit in with the BEK accounts.

I know, I followed the conversation.
Is there any evidence of children being kept prisoners in military underground bases?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli
Is there any evidence of children being kept prisoners in military underground bases?

Not really, just some "guy" called Q clearance patriot, that popped up on the internet about six and a half years ago said it was true and some people believed them.

The reason I say it doesn't even fit the BEK phenomenon is these BEK are not being delivered to rich pedophiles or people wanting to use them in satanic rituals. They are just suddenly there and then they just seem to disappear.

Two totally different things.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
I don't believe that these black-eyed kids exist, not in the way many here are trying to rationalize. They don't live underground, or come from outer space, etc., they aren't human though, and in that sense, they aren't real either.

These things are so different, so foreign to what we know, that we could never come close to understanding them or what they actually are. They only appear to us as BEKs, that is not to say they are not physically occupying space, but they are not the helpless children with abnormal eye coloration that you see who need to use your phone, or a ride in your car, or whatever they are asking for.

You said you don't believe they exist. Fair enough.
In the same paragraph you said they aren't human though and in that sense they aren't real.

Whatever is not human isn't real? For example aliens could exist but they are not human. It doesn't make them unreal.

I am getting something wrong here?

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

"I don't believe that these black-eyed kids exist, not in the way many here are trying to rationalize."

They aren't human kids with black eyes, they aren't what people consider to be ETs, they are beings that project their presence into their victim's awareness. Their projections look like BEKs and can be physically touched even, but what they are is impossible for humans to comprehend and technically they don't exist here and now, they are elsewhere.
edit on 4/17/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Not really, just some "guy" called Q clearance patriot, that popped up on the internet about six and a half years ago said it was true and some people believed them.

The reason I say it doesn't even fit the BEK phenomenon is these BEK are not being delivered to rich pedophiles or people wanting to use them in satanic rituals. They are just suddenly there and then they just seem to disappear.

Two totally different things.

Q clearance patriot? I ve never heard of him before! It's naive imo to take what someone says online for granted when he hasn't presented any evidence to support his claims. We can literally come up with anything we want.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Q clearance patriot? I ve never heard of him before! It's naive imo to take what someone says online for granted when he hasn't presented any evidence to support his claims. We can literally come up with anything we want.

There is a whole series of threads here on it, you might know the CT by qanon. This is the latest one #44

The genius of the troll was that while he/they would say some things outright, other things had to be decoded and some people just fell for it. Using numbers and misspellings and whatever else to feel like they were decoding what this insider was really trying to share, not realizing they were bending over backwards to make things fit.

Just look at the tangent in this thread, a frequent flyer in the q threads comes into this thread trying to shoehorn the DUMBs thing q mentioned into this paranormal type CT.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
I talk to a woman every day who lives in Eastern Europe, and says she is repeatedly harassed by these little buttholes.
Her mom has seen them too and is scared that one day they'll come and take her away.
Apparently in parts of Europe, like Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, there are legends about these beings and
have been for quite a long time, wherein they're descibed as vampiric shapeshifters, who feed on emotional energies and
can impersonate a chosen human so well that it's hard to tell the difference. I've heard reports of Czech school children
seeing a classmate, then they spot the REAL classmate off in the distance, and other similar situations.
A few foreigners have told me these beings simply refer to themselves as "IT", like the clown, because they impersonate other beings
constantly and have no real sense of personal identity.

Another thing most people don't know or report, is that they can run freakishly fast. They could run beside your car when you're going 55 mph.
As for my friend, they mess with her porch lights, knock over her trash cans, run on the roof, and walk by her garden all hours of the night.
I think they're real, and from what I can gather, they're interdimensional and can hop through time, and materialize seemingly out of nowhere,
and disappear just as easily. They mark specific people to come back to again and again. It also seems like they feed on fear.

I think that is something interesting. All these traits you mention are also commonly believed to be traits of vampires, too. Vampires are from Eastern Europe's mythology. And there lots of theories on black eyed kids being vampires. Maybe there is some truth to this?

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Is this just another urban legend or there is something more to it?

My opinion .. there is something to it. A race of demons.
They look solid. They fake having flesh and blood. But they are demons. IMHO.

I have also heard this theory running about, too. I think its interesting. What makes you think these things are demonic in their nature, rather than vampires, aliens, or underground beings?

Im interested in everyones thoughts about this. Black Eyed kids are one of those strange paranormal things that I honestly think there might be something to.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Im new, but Black Eyed Kids is a paranormal issue I find very interesting. My interested started a couple decades ago, kinda by accident, after discovering the subject one night talking with my friend and his mom, who apparently had an encounter with what I would later discover was something other people described. It happened like this.

One night, my friend, me, and his mom were outside talking about ufos and ghosts, and if any of us had seen any. His mom said no, but had a really freaky experience one night as a school teacher. She didn't know exactly what to call it. She was a middle school teacher in Southern California in the mid 90's when this happened. It was in springtime one night, towards the end of the school year, she had some sort of meeting for teachers and staff in the evening that concluded pretty late, around 8:30 p.m. or so. It was end of the school year related stuff, and she decided to return to her class room to collect some tests and other stuff before she went home. As she was going through the papers on her desk, she had a weird feeling, like being watched. It was southern California in late spring, so she had the class room door open. When she looked up she saw 3 kids standing in the doorway. She immediately wondered why kids were roaming the school this late. Sometimes a student might show up with questions, and sometimes it would be some punk kids trying to pull shennanigans. But when she got up and went over to the door to ask what they wanted, she said she felt this weird sense of dread and alarm. Not the kind of vibes you get from punk kids trying to make trouble, but the kind of vibes that tell you something is seriously wrong, and all is not as it seemed. She had never encountered anything like it before and after. She couldn't explain it.

There really wasn't anything outwardly and immidiately unusual about these kids at first glance. They were dressed like normal kids, and they weren't like directly menacing her. They were just standing there, politely, but still, she felt the urge to run. The described the feeling as predatory. And then one of them asked if they could come inside the classroom to get some books. Which was odd, since she didn't recognize any of them. They weren't her kids from any of her classes, and she was pretty sure she had never seen them at the school before. And it was a weird question. Like what kid goes to school at like 8:30 at night asking to get books? A regular student would have noticed the door being open, come in, and said, "hey, Mrs. K, I forgot to get my math books and homework assignment, I'm just coming to get it." And its certainly a weird request from kids who don't even go there. They could have easily walked in, walked up to her desk, and asked. But nope. They stood right outside the door, waiting for her to notice them. And after they asked her that, thats when they spooky vibes went off the charts. She said that's when she noticed something was really off about them on every level. Their demeanor, and then, their faces. She barely remembers looking at their faces, but said their eyes were wrong. She didn't say their eyes were all black, but just that they looked unnaturally dark, like in shadow. It was twilight, but the school hall lighter were on, so it wasn't totally dim. She also noticed that two kids were wearing thick hoodie sweatshirts, even though it was like around 70 degrees. Their demeanor was also weirdly refined, they were deffinitely not like your typical teenage in the way they carried themselves. She never felt this much primal terror in her life, and she immidiately snapped "no, you can't come in, its late, now go home." She immidiately slammed the door shut, and went over to the class phone, freaked out, hoping someone was in the front office. Everyone went home by then, but thankfully for her, the janitor was still working, and came to the classroom and then walked her to her car. She asked if he had seen any kids around, but he hadn't. She had trouble sleeping that night and a couple days later, the experience unnerved her. Normally, if it was like a case of being threatened by a violent, criminal kid, she would have reported it. In the past, she did, but this incident was so different and bizarre, she decided not to tell anyone about it because they'd think she was crazy.

That's when my friend told her that she probably got visited by the black eyed kids. I'd never heard of them, so he told me about it, and said other people had run into these kids and had very similar experiences. So I started looking into it, and realized there are a lot of people that also had this happen. So I like to research the subject.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Is this just another urban legend or there is something more to it?

My opinion .. there is something to it. A race of demons.
They look solid. They fake having flesh and blood. But they are demons. IMHO.

I have also heard this theory running about, too. I think its interesting. What makes you think these things are demonic in their nature, rather than vampires, aliens, or underground beings?

Im interested in everyones thoughts about this. Black Eyed kids are one of those strange paranormal things that I honestly think there might be something to.

You speak of vampires, demons, underground beings, like these creatures exist. Are you sure they are real? That's a key point before any opinions are offered.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

They might be. I believe there is more to the world than meets the eye. I am open to the possibility, and have had experiences that are still pretty weird. I am open to the possibility, all possibility of an otherworld. Thats why im here.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:07 AM
link   

They might be. I believe there is more to the world than meets the eye. I am open to the possibility, and have had experiences that are still pretty weird. I am open to the possibility, all possibility of an otherworld. Thats why im here.

You are not the only one who is open to the possibility of the otherworlds.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Of course not. That's why I'm here. To talk to other people who are also open to other worlds, other realities. Maybe demons and vampires are real. I think aliens are. I also think black eyed kids are real, but what sort of entity they are is still a big mystery.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Of course not. That's why I'm here. To talk to other people who are also open to other worlds, other realities. Maybe demons and vampires are real. I think aliens are. I also think black eyed kids are real, but what sort of entity they are is still a big mystery.

One thing I always separate is aliens from ghosts and demons. I don't think the existence of aliens belong to the paranormal world in contrast to ghosts and demons where I think the opposite is true.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I dont think aliens are supernatural beings either. I think they are perfectly natural. But they are usually considered paranormal, because most people dont believe they exist, and if you do believe they exist, people think you are crazy in the same way if you tell them you believe ghosts and demons are real. So even if they are different types of being, they are still considered paranormal in general, and usually classed with supernatural beings. I also think cryptids like chupacabra and bigfoot are real, and natural creatures too.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I dont think aliens are supernatural beings either. I think they are perfectly natural. But they are usually considered paranormal, because most people dont believe they exist, and if you do believe they exist, people think you are crazy in the same way if you tell them you believe ghosts and demons are real. So even if they are different types of being, they are still considered paranormal in general, and usually classed with supernatural beings. I also think cryptids like chupacabra and bigfoot are real, and natural creatures too.

That's because most people are not educated in the basics of cosmology and astronomy. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies and each galaxy on average contains at least 100 billion stars and at least as many planets (perhaps many more). I find it impossible we are the only species in the universe.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I agree with you, people are either ignorant or close minded. The universe is mind boggling in how big it is, so to say theres no alien life, or that it would never be able to visit earth, is ignorant. Theres so much we dont know or understand.

Now I dont know if black eyed kids are aliens or alien hybrids. I think its an interesting theory, because some things about them seem alien like. But I still think they are probably some sort of supernatural malevolent beings. Things like the overwhelming fear and terror they seem to evoke out of nowhere, and the whole thing with them being obsessed with being given permission to come into your house make me think there is definitely some sort of spiritual component to them. Maybe even some sort of being that we never thought of before. Maybe they are modern day evolutions of entities in the past, like demons and vampires. I think evolution is real, and if things in the natural world evolve, so do things in the supernatural realm. Maybe these black eyed kids are that, or some entirely new supernatural "species" that has come into being in response to the modern spiritual world.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I agree with you, people are either ignorant or close minded. The universe is mind boggling in how big it is, so to say theres no alien life, or that it would never be able to visit earth, is ignorant. Theres so much we dont know or understand.

Now I dont know if black eyed kids are aliens or alien hybrids. I think its an interesting theory, because some things about them seem alien like. But I still think they are probably some sort of supernatural malevolent beings. Things like the overwhelming fear and terror they seem to evoke out of nowhere, and the whole thing with them being obsessed with being given permission to come into your house make me think there is definitely some sort of spiritual component to them. Maybe even some sort of being that we never thought of before. Maybe they are modern day evolutions of entities in the past, like demons and vampires. I think evolution is real, and if things in the natural world evolve, so do things in the supernatural realm. Maybe these black eyed kids are that, or some entirely new supernatural "species" that has come into being in response to the modern spiritual world.

If you think about it and using current estimates there are around 2 trillion galaxies in the observable universe, that's 2,000,000,000,000 galaxies. On average each galaxy contains at least 100 billion stars, that's 100,000,000,000.

If we multiple these their numbers we get 2×10^21 stars in the visible universe. And if we assume each star is orbited by just one planet we get the same number of planets in the observable universe. In reality the number can be much higher and we could have 10^25 or even 10^26 planets. That is 1 followed by either 25 or 26 zeros.

To argue we are not he only form of life in the universe requires a lack of understanding of basic arithmetic imo.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Yeah, you have to be an idiot with no math skills or even science knowlege. They keep finding all the chemicals in space that create life, and even showed that some tiny bugs can survive in outer space just fine. So not only are we not the only life in the universe, were not even the the best or smartest. Im sure there are more advanced civilizations, and I think they have visited. Maybe the government captured them and their saucers, and they are trapped in area 51 getting experiments done on them. Or maybe they they came here, and saw a bunch of stupid violent monkeys raping and killing each other and destroying the planet and their food and water supplies, and decided screw these idiots, were getting out of here befores these apes kill us too. Or maybe they are evil, and secretly working to take over the planet for themselves, like in X-files. Who knows. But I dont dismiss them just because Ive never seen a UFO or alien. Ive never seen a black eyed kid either. I do think I might have seen some weird entities or paranormal effects, and Im certain I have seen a ghost. But many other things Ive never experienced, but just because I dont see it doesnt mean I dont think it cant exist. This is why I like to learn about other peoples experiences and their thoughts and ideas on what the true nature of different paranormal events or beings are.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burritocat

These chemicals are created everywhere and not just in our little corner of our galaxy.

Have you heard of the Anthropocentric Principle? We are at the center of the universe and at the center of the cosmic attention... How ridiculous!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join