It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Encounters With The Black Eyed Kids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   
ive heard about this legend for a while now.

does anyone remember that awesomely [most like faake] story of this guy on a-t-s, who said, 'every night at so and so pm a monster knocks on my door!'
i loved that story. everyone was like take a pic, he of course said, i cant, no camera.
guys on here said we will send you a camera, nope, cant! lol.

but the blak eyed kidz, if they ever come a knocking, never open that door!!!

there is this bodybuilder chick, who i thought had a dizease, cause she had blak eyes. it was just contacts, cause now she p0sts pics her eyes are regular.

but the blak eyed kidz legends have been for years, so its a legit urban legend.

and no joke, if i ever see one i am never opening the door.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Consvoli
I am thinking, could it be some sort of medical disorder resulting in pale skin and black eyes?

Like being born underground and having lower skin pigmentation and black eyes because they have developed extra large pupils due to living in the dark?

What do you mean being born 'underground' and living in the 'dark'? Anywhere specifically you can suggest?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Consvoli

I’m not saying I believe they exist. However, there are a lot of similarities in those 16 stories. More than half of them wanted to come inside to use the phone to call mom. All stories recount how they are first polite, then become very demanding when they get denied.

And then there is the aspect of the people witnessing them, all feeling intense fear BEFORE they even saw them. It’s like the BEK’s permeated fear from a distance.

Could it be because this is an urban legend and the story is reproduced again and again?

Take for example UFO incidents.
We have plenty of evidence on UFOs from photos to videos to the military chasing them and many witnesses. We don't have any kind of evidence for black eyed kids but they could exist, I am not saying everyone has fabricated their encounters.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

What do you mean being born 'underground' and living in the 'dark'?

Deep Underground Military Bases. "DUMBs".

Anywhere specifically you can suggest?

Wherever a report of seeing one of these kids is. They may be the one that got away.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

What do you mean being born 'underground' and living in the 'dark'?

Anywhere specifically you can suggest?

Wherever a report of seeing one of these kids is. They may be the one that got away.

But how we can be sure theses kids are held in underground military bases?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You're thinking of animals that adapt to living underground but I'm sure anything man made, like DUMBs, would have lights.

Also, I don't think I've heard of a story where these kids are naked so it would seem that they have contact with society in some way.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

But how we can be sure theses kids are held in underground military bases?

You can't. It's why the stories are not proven.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
You're thinking of animals that adapt to living underground but I'm sure anything man made, like DUMBs, would have lights.

No, you are wrong. I know what I think, not you. And "adapting" is not the same as being born underground and never knowing or seeing sunlight and perhaps underground lights are only for feeding time.

Also, I don't think I've heard of a story where these kids are naked so it would seem that they have contact with society in some way.

Perhaps they are dressed to negate offense to their genetic modifying child trafficking handlers.

OR, there are no black eyed kids and it's all made up by attention seekers.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

No, you are wrong. I know what I think, not you. And "adapting" is not the same as being born underground and never knowing or seeing sunlight and perhaps underground lights are only for feeding time.

Perhaps? Yeah, you are reaching.

Being born underground doesn't mean being born in the dark and, even if that happened, it wouldn't cause peoples eyes to turn black.

Perhaps they are dressed to negate offense to their genetic modifying child trafficking handlers.

Kinda hard to believe in handlers when these are never mentioned.

There is enough child trafficking in the world without the need for these preposterous scenarios.

edit on 13-4-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

That seems to be a more likely explanation.

Just another internet meme like Slender man or shadow people.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Are we sure all these encounters have been made up?

The same thing was happening for a number of decades with the UFO reports and encounters and the official lines were to ridicule everyone.

I m not saying these accounts are true or false but there could be some truth in them. On the other hand I cannot dismiss the possibility of pranksters.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Are we sure all these encounters have been made up?

The same thing was happening for a number of decades with the UFO reports and encounters and the official lines were to ridicule everyone.

I m not saying these accounts are true or false but there could be some truth in them. On the other hand I cannot dismiss the possibility of pranksters.

I don't think these are all made up. I haven't experienced BEK's, but I have experienced similarly dark entities and other strange things that cannot be explained conventionally. I do understand them spiritually though.

There have been quite a few 20th century dark rituals performed by Crowley and that nut from JPL Jack Parsons, and his friend L. Ron Hubbard, the fool who started his own lucrative pseudo religion. They opened portals to dark places and they never closed those portals. They are still open today. CERN wants to open more.

Who knows what is coming in?
After the things I have experienced in my life so far, the Black eyed kids phenomenon is sort of tame, but I still wouldn't want to meet them.

The first reported case of Brian Bethel encountering them is true in my opinion. When he drove off in a big parking lot away from them, he finally stopped and looked back and they had vanished. That's pretty spooky.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I remember a member here named OzWeatherman who had an encounter with them. They knocked on his door at night and asked to come in. It shook him up pretty badly. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-4-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone44
I remember a member here named OzWeatherman who had an encounter with them. They knocked on his door at night and asked to come in. It shook him up pretty badly. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice thread back then when there was so much participation on these kind of topics. Interesting story and if this personal encounter is true then there could be something to it.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
exemplore.com...

Black-eyed children, who purportedly range in age from about 6 to 16, are said to appear out of nowhere. They look rather pitiful with their small stature and pale skin. But, according to those who claim to have encountered them, these kids are persistent. They want something. They need something. A black-eyed child might implore you for a car ride on a dark, misty evening or rap on your door in the middle of the night, asking to be let inside.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Open carry. Shoot to kill.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCameaSpider
Open carry. Shoot to kill.

What does this mean?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I don't think people who live in underground bases will have a pale skin and black eyes. And why should they? Most likely they will have a vitamin D deficiency if they are not exposed to sunlight and other health problems but that can be fixed with supplements.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't believe that these black-eyed kids exist, not in the way many here are trying to rationalize. They don't live underground, or come from outer space, etc., they aren't human though, and in that sense, they aren't real either.

These things are so different, so foreign to what we know, that we could never come close to understanding them or what they actually are. They only appear to us as BEKs, that is not to say they are not physically occupying space, but they are not the helpless children with abnormal eye coloration that you see who need to use your phone, or a ride in your car, or whatever they are asking for.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
I don't believe that these black-eyed kids exist, not in the way many here are trying to rationalize. They don't live underground, or come from outer space, etc., they aren't human though, and in that sense, they aren't real either.

These things are so different, so foreign to what we know, that we could never come close to understanding them or what they actually are. They only appear to us as BEKs, that is not to say they are not physically occupying space, but they are not the helpless children with abnormal eye coloration that you see who need to use your phone, or a ride in your car, or whatever they are asking for.

You said you don't believe they exist. Fair enough.
In the same paragraph you said they aren't human though and in that sense they aren't real.

Whatever is not human isn't real? For example aliens could exist but they are not human. It doesn't make them unreal.

I am getting something wrong here?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join