It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Encounters With The Black Eyed Kids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
thoughtcatalog.com...

The black eyed kids are a folk phenomenon of people having strange encounters with kids whose eye’s are entirely black, who insist upon entering their vehicle or home, and who seem to ooze an overwhelming sense of fear and panic. As a fan of paranormal talk radio I’ve heard hundreds of encounters with the black eyed kids, and am fascinated each time, so I searched Reddit for some stories to share with a new audience. These were by far the creepiest.

A list of 16 alleged terrifying encounters with the black eyed kids as described by the author who has collected this information from the internet.

For the record, black eyed children are alleged to have pale skin and black eyes and their ages range between 6 and 16. They are considered to be paranormal creatures who look like children but are not children after all. They have been seen begging or asking to be transported somewhere else and the legend says if they knock at your door don't let them in...

Is this just another urban legend or there is something more to it?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-4-2024 by Consvoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

My opinion .. there is something to it. A race of demons.
They look solid. They fake having flesh and blood. But they are demons. IMHO.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

My opinion .. there is something to it. A race of demons.
They look solid. They fake having flesh and blood. But they are demons. IMHO.

There are reports of people who saw them.

I am thinking, could it be some sort of medical disorder resulting in pale skin and black eyes?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just another 'urban legend' someone dreamed up for fun-and profit, IMO. People have always loved ghost stories, and if you can make up a good one it can be worth a fortune in books and movies.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I met a couple of kids at the grocery store who had black eyes. They seemed like normal kids, possibly acted a little older than a kid their age would act. Maybe it was because other kids weren't interacting with them so much because of their strange eye color or something. I said hi to them and they said hi back and their mother was smiling happily, possibly because some people would have avoided the kids. I even asked the mother where the black eyes came from, if they were on her or the fathers side and she said she does not know why they came out that way.

The kids seemed like kids, the person I thought was the happiest that I talked to the kids was the mother. The only way I know that a kid might turn out strange is if people treated them as outcasts because their eyes are black. That is my opinion. In my lifetime I have only seen those two people that had black eyes, but then again, maybe there were more but I saw them in the summer with sunglasses on because they didn't want others to be afraid or avoid them.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Those kids were probably just wearing black contact lenses.

It is a normal thing among the goth and cosplay crowds.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That makes sense.
You think there could be some truth in this urban legend?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would think that if people with black eyeballs existed, there would be at least some photos a person could pull up in searches. Being truly bored today with little to do, I just put in an honest effort to find even one photo that was real. I could not find even one. Some bad Photoshop tries at it and some photos of people who had their eyeballs tattooed, but no real black eyeballs. Some people with extremely dark brown irises that appeared black, but even those irises are not actually black.

My vote would be it's an urban myth. An interesting bit of fiction like the boogeyman.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That makes sense.
You think there could be some truth in this urban legend?

I don't know. The kids rickymouse mentioned were obviously normal kids shopping with their mom.

I don't see normal kids, especially the stories of younger black eye kids (pre-teens) standing on people's porches or standing on lonely roads, doing those types of things.

Then again, some people do like spinning a yarn.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I can tell you they are not "Black Eyed Kids" They are normal kids that just so happen to stumble across "black magic" (it's really not black magic it's just parts of the knowledge we used to have and do not understand fully ...

Seen it 1st hand

This is not a religious comment it is more of a dimensional one .

edit on 12-4-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I can tell you they are not "Black Eyed Kids" They are normal kids that just so happen to stumble across black magic and get possessed sometimes , I've seen it 1st hand .

This is not a religious comment it is more of a dimensional one .

Interesting!

You think they are possessed by evil spirits if I am not wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Um, I know of some witches.

Maybe we should go and hang them? You know, because I'm sure they are witches. I saw them do witch things.

Believe me? I wouldn't.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli

I’m not saying I believe they exist. However, there are a lot of similarities in those 16 stories. More than half of them wanted to come inside to use the phone to call mom. All stories recount how they are first polite, then become very demanding when they get denied.

And then there is the aspect of the people witnessing them, all feeling intense fear BEFORE they even saw them. It’s like the BEK’s permeated fear from a distance.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I would think that if people with black eyeballs existed, there would be at least some photos a person could pull up in searches. Being truly bored today with little to do, I just put in an honest effort to find even one photo that was real. I could not find even one. Some bad Photoshop tries at it and some photos of people who had their eyeballs tattooed, but no real black eyeballs. Some people with extremely dark brown irises that appeared black, but even those irises are not actually black.

My vote would be it's an urban myth. An interesting bit of fiction like the boogeyman.

Maybe there aren't any photos of these kids either because they don't exist or are difficult to spot in the first place and only approach specific observers who realise what they saw wasn't an ordinary change.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

More likely than not that you are right. I have seen some of that but red was the choice, and they may have been more anime related.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I am thinking, could it be some sort of medical disorder resulting in pale skin and black eyes?

Like being born underground and having lower skin pigmentation and black eyes because they have developed extra large pupils due to living in the dark?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I would share many conversations with a friend of mine and one of them was about reality, or how real was our sensory experiences. We spent a lot of time on this subject, and even though I never brought up any of my strangest experiences, we finally decided to agree on the answer to the following question. How real is that tree after you slam into it with your car going 90 miles per hour?

I believe I would likely not survive the impact of a said tree at 90 MPH, so when I'm out driving 90 MPH around the curves and up and down the hills, seeing a tree is believing it will kill me if I hit it at that speed.

So how can seeing a black-eyed kid, or adult for that matter, be any different than seeing that tree zipping past me in less than one second while I drive like a maniac?

I have only hallucinated while asleep on my feet, tripping on cid, or when sick with a high fever, otherwise seeing is always believing. If what you see scares the crap out of you, it's probably a tree traveling 90 MPH.
edit on 4/12/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I talk to a woman every day who lives in Eastern Europe, and says she is repeatedly harassed by these little buttholes.
Her mom has seen them too and is scared that one day they'll come and take her away.
Apparently in parts of Europe, like Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, there are legends about these beings and
have been for quite a long time, wherein they're descibed as vampiric shapeshifters, who feed on emotional energies and
can impersonate a chosen human so well that it's hard to tell the difference. I've heard reports of Czech school children
seeing a classmate, then they spot the REAL classmate off in the distance, and other similar situations.
A few foreigners have told me these beings simply refer to themselves as "IT", like the clown, because they impersonate other beings
constantly and have no real sense of personal identity.

Another thing most people don't know or report, is that they can run freakishly fast. They could run beside your car when you're going 55 mph.
As for my friend, they mess with her porch lights, knock over her trash cans, run on the roof, and walk by her garden all hours of the night.
I think they're real, and from what I can gather, they're interdimensional and can hop through time, and materialize seemingly out of nowhere,
and disappear just as easily. They mark specific people to come back to again and again. It also seems like they feed on fear.

edit on 12/4/24 by TheValeyard because: spelling

edit on 12/4/24 by TheValeyard because: clarification

edit on 12/4/24 by TheValeyard because: grammar

edit on 13/4/24 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Um, I know of some witches.

Maybe we should go and hang them? You know, because I'm sure they are witches. I saw them do witch things.

Believe me? I wouldn't.

You are far more dangerous to a healthy society than black eyed kids are.

Don't do anything rash though.

Some of the portals that Crowley and his acolyte followers opened were never closed. Different dangerous things keep coming through.

edit on 13-4-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I told my doctor about this thred and she kinda freaked out, it seemed to me this was the guys last thread here, so maybe he was doing an asstro and tryng to go out with a bang

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join