It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - It Happened to Me!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jcom3030
a reply to: TheInvisibleRedneck

Watch this kid!!!

youtu.be...

Wow.
Future Astrophysicist of Quantum physicist ... or perhaps both!
One amazing young brain.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: jcom3030

Watch this kid!!!

youtu.be...

Wow.
Future Astrophysicist of Quantum physicist ... or perhaps both!
One amazing young brain.

Did that kid not vanish ?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I notice often times with these Mandela changes that the original makes more sense, like whoever or whatever is doing this is being juvenile or flippant about it, or as previously stated, it's just some recent or ongoing bug or property of this reality that we've just started becoming privy to over the past couple of decades.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I can remember the programme sex in the city being called that but it’s called sex and the city. I’m sure it was originally sex in the city but it never has been.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:44 AM
link   
One of my fav Mugabee Effects is an obscure one about a rapper who went by the name DNA, if you can find the threads on reddit, its one thats a little more real than Omg nEW zEALAND HAS MOVED...

Another interesting one is about a band called Disturbed, that thread is on the reddit sub glitch in the matrix, its an interesting love story. Possibly influenced the writers of that movie Yesterday.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Before we relocated to our current residence, my parents visited and wanted to see where we would be moving once we left the city.

We drove down the two lane country road to the property, they approved, and when we were headed back into town we had to slow on the road in to 15mph for a small township.

I've been on that road in and out several times since, and never seen that township again.

It's like it's hidden in a dimensional pocket safe from prying eyes or something.

I mentioned it to my inlaws and they've never encountered it either.
edit on 4/12/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The mamas and papas California dreaming was always Began to pray not pretend to pray

What?!?

It is "began to pray", isn't it?

Or maybe that's one of those "misheard lyrics" that one comic made a whole career on.

No - screw that. It *is* "began to pray".

Anyone who says otherwise is nuts or needs a hearing test.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CCoburn

What I have noticed is that the versions people remember and think were altered appear to be the ones easier to memorise.

One good example is that "Luke I am your father" sentence. It makes sense when said alone, but if we look at the whole dialog, the "no, I am your father" is the logic end of that dialog.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Fruit of the Loom logo "WITH cornucopia" user checking in...

edit on CDT12am2024-04-12T05:53:18-05:00k by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Good example, myth of Andromeda.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
One of my fav Mugabee Effects is an obscure one about a rapper who went by the name DNA, if you can find the threads on reddit, its one thats a little more real than Omg nEW zEALAND HAS MOVED...

Another interesting one is about a band called Disturbed, that thread is on the reddit sub glitch in the matrix, its an interesting love story. Possibly influenced the writers of that movie Yesterday.

I remember the New Zealand is on the wrong side of Australia thread. Was a good, fun read.

Mandela Effects are fun. Nothing more than humans are really bad at remembering things
edit on 12-4-2024 by Steinermath333 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

I talked to one of my friends who moved to a different state and hasn't been back since we were 17. He remembers everything just how I explained it here.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

He hasnt called back yet. I'll text again sometime today.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Ha, Weird how so many people have strange stories like that. Reminds me of Art Bell's open lines.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Don't feel too bad. I remember reading Stephen Kings The green mile eight years before it was released. All six parts.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I believe that this thread and the one asking the question about our being in a base reality are interconnected.
Having been a radio communications engineer for over 40 years I am very well versed in Morse code although I have not used it in a while. About 10 years ago while simply walking through the room where my wife was watching a game show a question was asked about a particular alpha character in Morse code. Without even thinking about it I rattled off what I absolutely knew was the correct answer only to be stunned that it was incorrect according to the game show host. Needless to say I thought myself entirely correct so I done what any normal person would do...I Googled it! It turned out that that what I knew beyond any shadow of a doubt was correct had been changed. I had the pattern correct but the dots and dashes were transposed. Somewhere I still have very old audio teaching tapes on cassette with the code so I am searching through my old boxes of electronics stuff to locate them now that this memory has been jogged.

Also quite by accident I discovered that the house I live in has two versions. There is only one slight difference in the most innocuous location that I stumbled across but it is undeniably different. I would check this location from time to time when I would feel like something was off in the version of reality that I was experiencing and sure enough it would be changed. I assigned myself a touchstone as a reference point to make sure that I was not in a hallucination or dream state. It never failed to reinforce what I was experiencing. But thinking myself more clever that the reality that surrounds us I decided to use an old camera that uses film to try and capture both circumstances. The location never deviates when I have the camera with me but does change when I don't. I am thinking that some form of wave function is collapsing when a recording device is present....or maybe I am just wacked!

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I just talked to my friend. He's an OTR truck driver. Currently he's near the west coast/Nevada area and won't be back for about 4 days.

I told him basically exactly what I told you all. He doesn't believe me. He remembers it exactly how I do. There was never a house there.

His family has lived on that road since the late 70's. His grandma still lives in the house he grew up in across the street. I would go talk to her about it, but she's close to 90 now and I don't really want to bug her.

I'm gonna meet up with him on Monday and talk about it. Hopefully we can figure out why we're remembering it a different way than how it really is today.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have a few MEs, but I mostly attribute them to faulty memory. However, there is one that I am certain about - British Airlines flight 111, the one where the pilot was blown out the failed windshield and was pinned back over the top of the cockpit.

In this reality he survived, but not in mine. He died of hypothermia. I wasn't sure if that was possible so I investigated. My professor and I even did a quick calculation to determine the BTU loss to the atmosphere at the plane's airspeed and altitude. (windchill)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
when running a unstable computer program.
you keep backing it up.
when it crashes you load the old file.

I think some thing like this is hapening.
the program has to fill in lost data.
but the program (us) is so intricate
that mistakes are made and it has to just do its best.
(the AI running the program)

So please dont do any thing to crash THIS program.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman2

Thats wild. Makes me wonder how many times it's happened, but we just haven't encountered them get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join