It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

loosing it ..Naked at airport... Zombie ..possesed..vaxed.?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Does fentanyl do this?

This crap is rampant and even cops are OD’ing by just accidentally touching it without knowing it during searches. People OD’ing vaping products laced with it, unknowingly.

No. Fentanyl is an synthetic opiate, a powerful pain killer that usually makes users tired, while suppressing the respiratory system.

What can make people behave this way, is flakka, however I doubt that this dentist woman was on it.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It’s like she’s possessed by a demon. a reply to: annonentity

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Agree with you. Dentist are regularly drug tested if they work for an organization and at bare minimum they have to be drug tested when they first get their license so it is unlikely that she is a regular drug user. More likely that someone drugged her or she’s possessed by a demon a reply to: IndieA

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Wouldn't be the first time some lady got naked at the airport.

Maybe she had a drink at the bar and someone spiked her drink with something. Or just bad alcohol. Stress from traveling and she had a panic attack. We don't know.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I’ve smoked a dump truck full of weed in my life. ...

You should have just smoked the weed.

That dump-truck could have turned-out to be useful, some time later.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
How much is the extra charge for over weight bags nowadays ?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

edit on 1/26/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
From my personal experience (for what little it's worth) she looks possessed, absolutely!

I joined ATS in 2011 because I wanted to talk about my homie's gf who was channeling demons and aliens and whatever you wanna call it. It messed with my head and tried to hijack my life, and 'they' did some unexplainable stuff that made me question everything.

Some of demonic stuff she (the demon) pulled on him was very sexual in nature, it seemed to get off on perverted things. It also targeted his friends (me) and made my life hell. When she was demon (she channeled a few) they usually taunted everyone around them, vulgar language/gestures. She would txt me in rapid fire mode using scripture related messages, calling me the Watcher, and always trying to egg me into responses, accusing my friend of ridiculous things.

The eyes changed in a very odd and subtle way too when she channeled/changed, very similar to someone with a longterm narcotic abuse history: there's a strange glow behind their eyes that are now darker and foggier, it's hard to describe, like they aren't home, but someone else is.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes to the flight crew, it would be interesting to know how this poor woman is going, i suspect she might have been given something like Datura.I was reading that you can get the stuff in South America It is called Devil's dust and is blown into the victim's face.It acts like Scpolomine and renders the victim into a walking zombie where they will go to a teller machine and give you all they can get out.

I've seen several things on Scapolamine, and how it can make people do pretty much anything you want them to do, like deep hypnosis suggestions x1000, but they have no recollection and it's likely not easy to test for. Datura I have never heard of, but now I have.

Bizarre world.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I can fix her.

Nevermind, I can't even fix myself

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Is this happening more often or is it just that smartphone cameras and social media makes it more likely to widely known.
I always found airports atrociously stressful environments so not very surprising people are more likely to break down there.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
According to Jim Crenshaw, these sorts of scenes seem to be becoming more common, in this incident at the airport log in a professional woman strips and screams in a lewd and violent way. Airports also are a matrix of microwave activity, are we starting to see a trend in otherwise mentally stable individuals? As a footnote she is a dentist has she sniffed too much mercury, or are we seeing a stress reaction and form of mental breakdown? www.bitchute.com...

Just goes to show you…

What happens in Vegas doesn’t always STAY in Vegas!

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok, I'm just going to say it...

I do not want her fingers near my mouth...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   
what about your freckle ?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Just because she is a dentist doesn't mean she cannot be nuts, Harold Shipman was a doctor ffs.

So it probably is a mental health issue rather than it having to do with microwaves.

If the fellow or yourself think that buddy i suggest that's a mental health dilemma in itself.

Put it this way i would go with the likes of low blood sugar being the cause of her malady before blaming microwaves, zombies, possession, or vaccines.
edit on 28-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Put it this way i would go with the likes of low blood sugar being the cause of her malady before blaming microwaves.

Going insane doesn't seem to be on the list of hypoglycemia symptoms, at the Mayoclinc webpage.
Hypoglycemia

I myself have Hypoglycemia, and I have never felt the urge to go crazy from low blood sugar.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Unknownparadox

Experiencing hallucinations and mental confusion is possible with severely low blood sugar levels, which is indeed a condition known as hypoglycemia.

And from your own link.

Confusion, unusual behavior or both, such as the inability to complete routine tasks

We were in ASDA a few years back, man was going nuts flinging all sorts of products off the shelfs, attacking people, screaming, and shouting.

I rammed him with my trolly because he went for one of my kids, told him straight to feck right off.

The dude did not look like he even knew where he was.

We carried on with our shopping and by the time we had got to the next aisle he had attacked and punched a wee 14-year-old girl.

Staff had him on the ground, detained, with big medical curtain-type thingamabobs around him, where he was still kicking and screaming like a Banshee.

Turned out he had low blood sugar levels and simply lost the plot.

So just because it may not happen to you doesn't mean it cannot happen to other people.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...#:~:text=Hypoglycemia%20is%20a%20syndrome%20defined,%2C%20abnormal%20behavior%2C%20and%20coma.
www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Turned out he had low blood sugar levels and simply lost the plot.

I don't believe any of that. I'm sure you have some equally credible evidence on 5g? I won't bother waiting since you don't. No one has studied it. The last time the FCC look at cellphone radiation was in 1996. Almost 3 decades ago.

TextThe FCC rejected the need for any such action when it reviewed its standards on cellphone radiation in 2019. The agency decided it would continue to rely on exposure limits it established in 1996, when Motorola’s StarTAC flip phone was considered cutting edge.

FCC shields cellphobe companies

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Unknownparadox

I don't believe any of that.

Im devastated.

I'm sure you have some equally credible evidence on 5g?

5G is the fifth-generation technology standard for cellular networks, and is not any more dangerous than its predecessors.

The technology utilises a form of radiation of the nonionizing sorts meaning it's not powerful enough to penetrate your cell walls.

What credible information is it that you seek, Qanonacrap i suppose?

No one has studied it. The last time the FCC look at cellphone radiation was in 1996. Almost 3 decades ago.

Complete nonsense and tripe.

There have been numerous safety studies conducted on the likes of mobile phones and cellular networks after 1996.

And while there is ongoing research in this area, the consensus among most health agencies and expert panels is that the current evidence does not establish a clear causal link between mobile phone use and adverse health effects.

Interphone Study. 2000
COSMOS Study(Cohort Study on Mobile Communications). 2008
National Toxicology Program(NTP) Study. 2018

That's just a quick Google search with a few examples of the numerous studies and initiatives undertaken to assess the safety of mobile phones and cellular networks since 1996 across the globe.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: Degradation33

Poor girl.

She was in Jamaica, so maybe she smoked some bad synthetic crap from a shady rasta? Thought she was smoking a joint for the flight, got something else. Or maybe it was a cumulative breakdown like that guy that did the documentary about the dictator.

Your not a dentist and breakdown like that unless it's temporary drug reaction or a total nervous breakdown. Who knows?

She's viral now. Pepperidge Farm remembers when you could have a psychotic break without the entire world seeing it.

And a naked person screaming at The Bay Bridge is everyday. Especially on the San Fransisco side.

A friends son was going crazy all the time a few years ago as were other kids and it turned out the growers were putting lsd tablets in the water supply of the plants .

When they did not have a smoke they were going of their heads and flipping out , this was happening country wide from what I remember so it was planned and orchastrated ?

None of that makes sense.

What has been a major problem in this country is the "legal" fake weed, spice, k2, crap that gets sold from gas stations. I knew one kid that got messed up pretty bad on the stuff, and have heard of many more. The problem there was, chemists just kept finding psychoactive chemicals, aka designer drugs, that haven't been classified illegal yet. When you have people wanting to get high without breaking the law or failing drug tests, this garbage sells.

It does in a monetary sense !

They were getting it in its liquid form and adding it to the plants as they were growing , and when they had none they were flipping out badly .

We had a product for plants on the market called miracle grow which looked like powdered washing flakes or potatoes smash some genius figured out we are 51 % banana ground it up and called it Meow Meow , it was driving people crazy and many were committing suicide , before it was withdrawn from the market you were able to buy large buckets of the stuff cheaply and one very sharp cookie filled a 30 foot shipping container with it and retired and it was legal at the time

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join