It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

loosing it ..Naked at airport... Zombie ..possesed..vaxed.?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Intelligent people who got vaxxed for Covid-19 are feeling increasing anxiety because of the timebomb that might go off on any day, month, or year.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Good thing it didn’t happen on the plane.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes to the flight crew, it would be interesting to know how this poor woman is going, i suspect she might have been given something like Datura.I was reading that you can get the stuff in South America It is called Devil's dust and is blown into the victim's face.It acts like Scpolomine and renders the victim into a walking zombie where they will go to a teller machine and give you all they can get out.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: nugget1
These kinds of behavior makes it pretty easy to spot the drug users these days.

No way in hell she wasn’t on something. She was spreading her ##### for all to see.

Very common for doctors / dentists to do drugs to sedate themselves for flights. They have easy access to them.

I know a few…

Yeah, but sedatives usually relax people and mellow them out. A sedative is what they likely gave her at the hospital.

How many times have you known someone to take a sedative, then behave like that?

I took a ambien one time to help with sleep and my wife found me in the kitchen at 3am opening multiple cans of tuna and bread all over trying to make a sandwich and I didn’t remember anything about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
She's really snatching up some attention huh?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There's a documentary on Netflix called, The Hatchet Welding Hitchhiker and in it, the hitchhiker becomes famous for hitting a man over the head with a hatch, after the man plows his car into a woman, pinning her against another vehicle then starts screaming at her.

A little ways into the documentary we learn that the hitchhiker had been riding with the man, and towards the end of the documentary is a report from a party-goer who heard the hitchhiker bragging at a party that, before the man plowed into the woman, he had smoked a joint that was laced with some chemical the party-goer couldn't remember with the driver, and that the driver thought he was God, so the hitchhiker dared him to plow into the lady, because if he was God, he could go right through her, he supposedly said.

The driver ended up getting sentenced to something like 8 years in a mental hospital and the hitchhiker ended up in jail for a few years after killing a man who had helped him.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I had recently something on reddit when a woman stripped naked and was attacking people at an airport in Chile. I thought this was the one but nah, its not the same one.

nypost.com...
edit on 25-1-2024 by Phatal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I feel deprived. I have never seen a woman strip at any airport in my lifetime. I guess some people are just lucky.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
does anyone remember the guy jumping into the fishtank naked in the hunting store?

that was 2 weeks ago.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yeah, but the new 400% THC gummies are making the kids craZy

A dump truck full.....

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
That one chick stabbed a guy 108 times after two bong hits.

The judge gave her 2 years probation.

I’ve smoked a dump truck full of weed in my life.

Never stabbed anyone (except myself accidentally).

WTF is going on with people…

More imporrtently:WTF is going on with judges and decriminalizing everyting, making even murder basically a misdemeaner now days?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I am betting money that someone slipped her some kind of drug, and it caused her to go off the rails. This is not a mental health crisis, this is a reaction to some kind of mind altering drug. Mental Illness and breakdown usually involve the person making themselves very small, to cocoon, and insulate. It’s why most schizophrenics are harmless. This is a full on psychotic break, as if tormented by something she cannot see, causing her to strip off her clothing, as a response to trauma.

Or it could be the vaccine doing what it is meant to. Make people crazy. Hard to tell. a reply to: annonentity

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Can someone confirm this is gender specific, or at least more on the female side than male?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Liberal minds are starting to melt down.

I have a feeling it's only going to get worse.

haha, FACTS

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Poor girl.

She was in Jamaica, so maybe she smoked some bad synthetic crap from a shady rasta? Thought she was smoking a joint for the flight, got something else. Or maybe it was a cumulative breakdown like that guy that did the documentary about the dictator.

Your not a dentist and breakdown like that unless it's temporary drug reaction or a total nervous breakdown. Who knows?

She's viral now. Pepperidge Farm remembers when you could have a psychotic break without the entire world seeing it.

And a naked person screaming at The Bay Bridge is everyday. Especially on the San Fransisco side.

A friends son was going crazy all the time a few years ago as were other kids and it turned out the growers were putting lsd tablets in the water supply of the plants .

When they did not have a smoke they were going of their heads and flipping out , this was happening country wide from what I remember so it was planned and orchastrated ?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Is the stress getting too much for people or, like you say, microwave? 5G?
a reply to: NorthOS

"In 2018, a massive, nearly-two-decade study by the National Toxicology Program, part of the National Institutes of Health, found “clear evidence” that cellphone radiation caused cancer in lab animals. “We’re really in the middle of a paradigm shift,” said Linda Birnbaum, who was director of the NTP until 2019. It’s no longer right to assume cellphones are safe, she said. “Protective policy is needed today. We really don’t need more science to know that we should be reducing exposures.”

"The FCC rejected the need for any such action when it reviewed its standards on cellphone radiation in 2019. The agency decided it would continue to rely on exposure limits it established in 1996, when Motorola’s StarTAC flip phone was considered cutting edge."

No one has study 5g.

How the FCC Shields Cellphone Companies From Safety Concerns

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: Degradation33

Poor girl.

She was in Jamaica, so maybe she smoked some bad synthetic crap from a shady rasta? Thought she was smoking a joint for the flight, got something else. Or maybe it was a cumulative breakdown like that guy that did the documentary about the dictator.

Your not a dentist and breakdown like that unless it's temporary drug reaction or a total nervous breakdown. Who knows?

She's viral now. Pepperidge Farm remembers when you could have a psychotic break without the entire world seeing it.

And a naked person screaming at The Bay Bridge is everyday. Especially on the San Fransisco side.

A friends son was going crazy all the time a few years ago as were other kids and it turned out the growers were putting lsd tablets in the water supply of the plants .

When they did not have a smoke they were going of their heads and flipping out , this was happening country wide from what I remember so it was planned and orchastrated ?

None of that makes sense.

What has been a major problem in this country is the "legal" fake weed, spice, k2, crap that gets sold from gas stations. I knew one kid that got messed up pretty bad on the stuff, and have heard of many more. The problem there was, chemists just kept finding psychoactive chemicals, aka designer drugs, that haven't been classified illegal yet. When you have people wanting to get high without breaking the law or failing drug tests, this garbage sells.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:07 AM
link   
To me ,this is more a case of psychosis, what do we know of this woman's background?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 1/26/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Does fentanyl do this?

This crap is rampant and even cops are OD’ing by just accidentally touching it without knowing it during searches. People OD’ing vaping products laced with it, unknowingly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join