It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

loosing it ..Naked at airport... Zombie ..possesed..vaxed.?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
According to Jim Crenshaw, these sorts of scenes seem to be becoming more common, in this incident at the airport log in a professional woman strips and screams in a lewd and violent way. Airports also are a matrix of microwave activity, are we starting to see a trend in otherwise mentally stable individuals? As a footnote she is a dentist has she sniffed too much mercury, or are we seeing a stress reaction and form of mental breakdown? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Loosing it?...or Losing it? Maybe a bit of both?

This crap has happened at airports, bus stops and so on for decades, but in today's social climate, it wouldn't surprise me if it happens more than we hear about.

edit on 1/25/2024 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It could be the microscopic rfid chimeras mixed in the bath salts! 😬

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What the heck?

Is the stress getting too much for people or, like you say, microwave? 5G?

I saw this one as well…

www.bitchute.com...

Naked woman shooting at cars near the Bay Bridge.

“Red rum, red rum”

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
well that is terrifying... used to joke about zombie apocalypse but thats down right weird.

Avoid big cities for a bit got it.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
* sigh * Show up naked at the airport one time and now people want to copycat.

In all honesty, nothing surprises me anymore. People are going off the rails at a record pace. Best you can do is avoid getting caught in the middle.

....and it was cold that day, so keep your comments to yourself.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Liberal minds are starting to melt down.

I have a feeling it's only going to get worse.

edit on 25-1-2024 by IndieA because: Added thoughts

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
These kinds of behavior makes it pretty easy to spot the drug users these days.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I find it hard to believe that the dentist woman would take the kind of drugs that would do that to her, but I would believe that someone drugged her. And on that note, I think it's important for emergency rooms to be able to test for and identify such drugs, including those that are not normally tested for with common panel tests like, scopolamine, agent BZ (3-quinuclidinyl benzilate, aka agent 15), and other deliriants and anticholinergics. There are many that have been developed thanks to the Edgewood Arsenal and MK-Ultra human experimentation.

On the other hand, it could just be a stress related mental breakdown, traveling and airports can be extra stressful.

edit on 25-1-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I wonder if she was a drug mule gone wrong. Maybe she was trying to bring back a drug, something hidden somewhere that leaked, absorbing large amounts into her system.
The description said she urinated on the floor.
I would say her career in dentistry is over. Who wants that liability?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

On the other hand, it could just be a stress related mental breakdown, traveling and airports can be extra stressful.

So stressfed she strip naked? Overeating used to be what overly-stressed people did.

link   

No way in hell she wasn’t on something. She was spreading her ##### for all to see.

Very common for doctors / dentists to do drugs to sedate themselves for flights. They have easy access to them.

I know a few…

link   
WTF? Over.

Brain….don’t leave home without it.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Stress can cumulate over time, eventually leading to a mental break, but I revised my comment to include other possible factors.
edit on 25-1-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

No way in hell she wasn’t on something. She was spreading her ##### for all to see.

Very common for doctors / dentists to do drugs to sedate themselves for flights. They have easy access to them.

I know a few…

Yeah, but sedatives usually relax people and mellow them out. A sedative is what they likely gave her at the hospital.

How many times have you known someone to take a sedative, then behave like that?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
That one chick stabbed a guy 108 times after two bong hits.

The judge gave her 2 years probation.

I’ve smoked a dump truck full of weed in my life.

Never stabbed anyone (except myself accidentally).

WTF is going on with people…

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I’ve smoked a dump truck full of weed in my life.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Poor girl.

She was in Jamaica, so maybe she smoked some bad synthetic crap from a shady rasta? Thought she was smoking a joint for the flight, got something else. Or maybe it was a cumulative breakdown like that guy that did the documentary about the dictator.

Your not a dentist and breakdown like that unless it's temporary drug reaction or a total nervous breakdown. Who knows?

She's viral now. Pepperidge Farm remembers when you could have a psychotic break without the entire world seeing it.

And a naked person screaming at The Bay Bridge is everyday. Especially on the San Fransisco side.

edit on 25-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

on today's episode of naked and batsh@@ crazy, a female dentist looses it while standing in line at a TSA check point,strips naked and shows her cavities, while trying to grab a TSA agents ding a ling.

the world is becoming more and more crazy everyday

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: IndieA

So stressfed she strip naked? Overeating used to be what overly-stressed people did.

I’m reaching here, but possibly…

Symptoms of complex partial seizures

perform actions that can cause potential danger to themselves, like walking in front of moving cars or removing all or portions of their clothing

www.healthline.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join