It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese bio weapons lab said to be developing 100% kill rate human virus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Venkuish1
(see Covid19 pandemic)

Kind of a weak attempt with that one.

But have a look at the reaction by other scientists who completely disagree with the gain of functions research on that level and it doesn't matter what the daily mail says.

Gain of functions research is not automatically bad. COVID-19 came about more from them doing sloppy research on a virus that was killing people in a localized area where there were a lot of bats and something came across the species barrier. The fact the Wuhan was like the worst level 4 lab in the world didn't help.

Why is this weak attempt?
More of less is accepted that the pandemic is a result of a lab leak and a gain of functions research project. From the Senate to the various scientists the evidence is overwhelming. This kind of research is really dangerous and the proof is on what happened back in 2019. Even though these viruses have a very small fatality rate the fact it will infect everyone will result in millions of deaths and mostly those who are very old and with heart and lung conditions. It did happen precisely this way.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

If the World was moving towards WW3, then maybe the Chinese Government would release something like this virus to kill off most of 'the rest of the world'... instead of risking their armies in a real gunfight!
As if the Chinese give a F what happens to their expandable brainwashed minions . Good one

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Not sure if thisillegal biolab found in California in 2022 may have anyone just a little worried, it was reported to be a cornucopia of the world's most deadly viruses and bacteria, with even a few wildcard samples that were unidentified.

The lab stored numerous potential pathogens, including HIV, malaria, tuberculosis, Covid, and materials labeled “Ebola,” in addition to nearly a thousand transgenic mice engineered for COVID-19 research.

And another link:

selectcommitteeontheccp.house.gov...#:~:text=The%20illegal%20biolab%20received%20milli ons,malaria%2C%20tuberculosis%2C%20and%20Covid.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

As if the Chinese give a F what happens to their expandable brainwashed minions . Good one

They care more about protecting their honor and it was very dishonorable that COVID-19 started there.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

They care more about protecting their honor and it was very dishonorable that COVID-19 started there.

Started there or they started the whole show with the help of US funding?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

US taxpayer dollars ‘helped cause greatest pandemic our world has seen’

Former head of national public health agency says ‘gain-of-function’ research at Wuhan lab probably ‘created’ Covid

US tax dollars paid for “gain-of-function” research that caused the “greatest pandemic our world has seen”, the former head of America's national public health agency told Congress.

Dr Robert Redfield was director of the US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention at the start of the pandemic and a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force.

He told a Congressional committee that “gain-of-function” research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology had been funded in part by the US government and that the virus “looked engineered”.

It is now known that the pandemic is most likely a result of a lab leak
edit on 18-1-2024 by Venkuish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Does it matter? The funding was not so they could engineer some killer weapon. I think we have said this over and over a person most likely caught COVID from the lab and took it out into the market. To say it "looked engineered" what the hell does that mean...lol It either is or isn't.

As I said before they had a nasty virus from bats where people who lived in this remote area were dying from it and they were trying to solve that problem with most likely help from the US.

edit on x31Thu, 18 Jan 2024 07:05:47 -0600202417America/ChicagoThu, 18 Jan 2024 07:05:47 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Does it matter? The funding was not so they could engineer some killer weapon. I think we have said this over and over a person most likely caught COVID from the lab and took it out into the market. To say it "looked engineered" what the hell does that mean...lol It either is or isn't.

As I said before they had a nasty virus from bats where people who lived in this remote area were dying from it and they were trying to solve that problem with most likely help from the US.

Unless they were tryin to weaponize a virus for other reasons. But that would be impossible, wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Unless they were tryin to weaponize a virus for other reasons. But that would be impossible, wouldn't it?

That is right where everyone went to, so it must be true. They didn't do a very good job now, did they? My COVID was like a weak cold.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists proven correct once again.

Could someone with a more scientific understanding explain any potential non-military reasons to conduct this research? Because it seems to me China is just openly announcing they are developing extinction-level biological weapons. Very, very few natural viruses have a near 100% kill rate. They would exterminate themselves by virtue of the host dying off. Obviously a few exceptions like rabies exist just to be awkward.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Not only what you have posted above, but why was this particular virus potentially a dangerous pathogen that could cross over from the wild when it took this lab at least six years to make it 100% deadly? Why hasn't it made the leap in those six years without the help of a Chinese bio-lab?

Also, I find it interesting that it was the pangolin to blame for COVID 19 when they were pushing the natural origin theory.
edit on 1/18/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Didn`t bother to read all those links about the virus , just asking ....is there anyone non-Chinese to confirm the story that they created that virus , the one with 100% kill rate ?

Because everything is fake what they want to show to us, many times anyways ..

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Unfortunately this is not what happened. The Wuhan Institute is known for its research and this is used to develop biological weapons or let's say has the capabilities for the development of new or modified pathogens that can cause a lot of harm even if they have the smallest infection fatality rates.

It doesn't 'look engineered'. It's almost certainly a gain of functions research product. All you need to do is read the current literature on this subject.

The coronavirus pandemic appeared to originate from a laboratory accident, based on biosafety issues in the epicenter in Wuhan, China, and factors observed in the nature and early spread of the virus, according to a 302-page Senate report obtained by Axios.

www.axios.com...

So at the moment we have one more human virus that thankfully has been dealt with in large with the immune systems of the vast majority of humans. The proposition is made naturally the jump from animals to humans didn't seem to have much merits from the beginning (zoonotic transfer)

I don't think you know what you are talking about in your last paragraph. What virus was there that killed so many people so they had to engineer this one?
edit on 18-1-2024 by Venkuish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here is some technical data for the named virus with "100% kill rate in mice" named GX P2V, not sure if this is the exact virus, but can say it's very similar. This article was published in November 2023

Mouse Model

According to @TheCheifNerd on X

“SARS-CoV-2-related pangolin coronavirus GX_P2V(short_3UTR) can cause 100% mortality in human ACE2-transgenic mice, potentially attributable to late-stage brain infection. This underscores a spillover risk of GX_P2V into humans and provides a unique model for understanding the pathogenic mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2-related viruses.

Compared to the original sequence of GX_P2V(short_3UTR), GX_P2V C7 has two amino acid mutations in the spike protein. Given the close relationship between coronavirus virulence and spike protein mutations (7), it is possible that GX_P2V C7 has undergone a virulence-enhancing mutation. However, it is important to note that our hACE2 mouse model may be relatively unique. The company has not yet published a paper on this hACE2 mouse model, but our results suggest that hACE2 may be highly expressed in the mouse brain.”
GX P2V
edit on 18-1-2024 by DrowseyPete because: Added more links and info

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I don't think you know what you are talking about in your last paragraph. What virus was there that killed so many people so they had to engineer this one?

So COVID was a Chinese bio weapon funded by the US. Got it. 👍

That isn’t what I said BTW.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Also, I find it interesting that it was the pangolin to blame for COVID 19 when they were pushing the natural origin theory.

I don’t think they say that anymore. The reason in the first place was because with the bat there was almost a 97% similarity and that may suggest another host between the bat and us. The reason the pangolins was used is because there is an overlapping gene in the SARS-2 genome identified in a coronavirus that infects pangolins.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So COVID was a Chinese bio weapon funded by the US. Got it. 👍

That isn’t what I said BTW.

I never said that and you didn't say it either. But the Wuhan Institute is a place known for this kind of research that can lead to biological weapons development.

This is what I said and it should be known by now to everyone

www.wsj.com...

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Say.

U.S. agency’s revised assessment is based on new intelligence

This kind of research that lead to the lab leak has begun funded on many occasions by both the Chinese and American Governments.

theintercept.com...

NIH DOCUMENTS PROVIDE NEW EVIDENCE U.S. FUNDED GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH IN WUHAN

U.S.-funded experiment in China posed biosafety risks but did not cause Covid-19 pandemic, scientists say.

The only objection I have to the above article (written in 2021) is that this kind of research did cause the pandemic in 2019 as it is now known to be a lab leak (most likely ) with the research funded by the US Government as well as the Chinese.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

I don’t think they say that anymore. The reason in the first place was because with the bat there was almost a 97% similarity and that may suggest another host between the bat and us. The reason the pangolins was used is because there is an overlapping gene in the SARS-2 genome identified in a coronavirus that infects pangolins.

Similarity is something very irrelevant in this case. Coronaviruses are very similar but that there is still no evidence of any zoonotic transfer. If you look at my link posted earlier it's now one year since it has been accepted this is most likely a lab leak.

Experiments went wrong in a few words without any penalties to China or the US.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I never said that and you didn't say it either. But the Wuhan Institute is a place known for this kind of research that can lead to biological weapons development.

This is what I said and it should be known by now to everyone

OK, it's a point we all know, so I'm trying to understand what is it you are implying here. do you think Sar-2 was a bio-weapon lab leak? What we don't know is how common or uncommon this type of lap work is around the world. The takeaway is that the Chinese bio lab 4 would be a laughable level 2, which to me is the scary part of all this.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Similarity is something very irrelevant in this case. Coronaviruses are very similar but that there is still no evidence of any zoonotic transfer. If you look at my link posted earlier it's now one year since it has been accepted this is most likely a lab leak.

Experiments went wrong in a few words without any penalties to China or the US.

They can list a very complex path of similarities, and we are not talking about DNA. For example, SAR-1 only has about a 76% similarity with SAR-2. So let's say it was modified in the lab, there is zero proof first off, and second, why?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: ARM19688

Possibilities for extermination of the human race.

Your argument for or against the extinction of the human race.

I used to think like that. It's not productive.

Go find something to enjoy.

I enjoy everything. I enjoy my family, my hobbies, my farm, writing, painting, gaming. I enjoy it all immensely. However what I said is true. The human race is an irrelevance. If you think otherwise you’re caught up in the vanity I mentioned. Doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy our time it just won’t add up to sh!t in reality.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join