It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese bio weapons lab said to be developing 100% kill rate human virus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
China is at it again. Even Fauci and others who demanded fellow scientists and doctors be discredited and fired from their jobs for saying the virus was lab created in China, by a lab the US gave funding to, are now admitting the truth. We now know the COVID pandemic WAS a plandemic.
www.msn.com...
news.yahoo.com...

This was fairly clear when as people were starting to get ill the Chinese held the worlds largest banquet and invited people from all over the world to attend. www.breitbart.com...

That fact alone says that the Chinese were testing how to engage in a tactical plandemic.

If you think they won't do it again,using the knowledge they gained, think again.

Chinese scientists have been experimenting with a mutant coronavirus strain that is 100 percent lethal in mice — despite concerns such research could spark another pandemic. Scientists in Beijing — who are linked to the Chinese military — cloned a Covid-like virus found in pangolins, known as GX_P2V, and used it to infect mice. The mice had been 'humanized', meaning they were engineered to express a protein found in people, with the goal being to assess how the virus might react in humans
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.msn.com...
www.firstpost.com...

Why would they keep on weaponizing viruses if they don't plan to release them?

The Chinese have never made a secret of the fact they think they are the only ones fit to rule the world, that they plan to conquer the entire earth. A quick way would be to release this 100% kill rate virus in countries they wish to take over the land. I'm sure the WHO organization knows of this research, perhaps even the US is currently funding some of it as it did with COVID.

Of course, all it takes is some environmental nut job to steal the virus and set it loose all over the world to save the planet from parasitical human beings.

I think there is a good possibility that China would attempt a way to release it but isolate their own population using the things they learned from COVID about what does and does not work. Of course, they would inevitably fail.

If they do in the end it will cause a flurry of excitement and glee among environmentalists who think human extinction is the only way to save the planet. www.unilad.com... www.theatlantic.com... ... evolutionnews.org...

I predict that between the Voluntary Human Extinction movement; engineered bio-war; environmentalists insisting humans are parasites on the planet; the current plummeting birth rate; an accidental release of a bio-weapon like this one; that humans will go extinct like 99% of all the species that ever lived on the planet.

I won't be around to see it, I hope, and hopefully you won't either, but it is coming as long as WHO and countries around the world massively fund engineering even more lethal viruses and invite people from around the world to an event where they send a contagious person home with it before they feel ill.

edit on 1/16/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

The future is so bright, I gotta wear a bio hazmat suit.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yea we knew this

We will kill ourselves off eventually I don't think humans are ready to have access to bioengineering

we survived nuclear tech there's always nano machines and ai to kill us off if the bioengineering fails

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The elites will never release anything that could spread to them , So never a 100% kill rate without a cure .

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

The elites are building/ have built subterranean hide outs. Wondering if they could last long enough to wait out the effects of a global kill off. But then what would be the point to surface and have nothing left in terms of infrastructure to live for.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

The elites are building/ have built subterranean hide outs. Wondering if they could last long enough to wait out the effects of a global kill off. But then what would be the point to surface and have nothing left in terms of infrastructure to live for.

Actually think about the planing it would take , You would have to have a certain number of younger Girls and Boy's young enough to be ready to repopulate/reproduce after 5 years underground or what ever shelf life the virus has . The elite are old and will need generational succession 'The 70 year old died but we have a 30 year old to replace him"

Each subject would have to be hand selected it's not like Noah's Ark where inbreeding worked out and everyone turned out normal , Not to mention the numbers you would need to prevent inbreeding .
edit on 16-1-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher Absolute immaculate post .

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

first miniseries was better than the second, book was better than the first.
laws yes!

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Exactly my thoughts. China would develop Captain Tripps too.

I am just hoping I have the immunity.
edit on 16-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Markovian2
I don't think humans are ready to have access to bioengineering

Like gender reassignment you mean?

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

How can you be sure you won't be around to see it? If they're already working on it, it could happen tomorrow. I dont know, I would figure people who went to a whole bunch of expensive college would know better than to want to work in a lab where they're making viruses that have 100% kill rates. All it takes is one misstep and you and everyone you know is dead? Sounds like some dumb willing employees. I hope it pays well.......

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Nuke the site. That’s a sure way to destroy it.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
They are probably targeting non-asian physiology with this virus. Trouble is it may mutate and also take out Asians too. Epigenetic factors can be used to cause genocide of specific gene pools. It is internationally illegal, but remember, so is creating a virus that targets humans with an extremely high kill rate.

China is not afraid of anyone, fear is not part of their social conditioning. Their culture is different than our western cultures.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
China is at it again. Even Fauci and others who demanded fellow scientists and doctors be discredited and fired from their jobs for saying the virus was lab created in China, by a lab the US gave funding to, are now admitting the truth. We now know the COVID pandemic WAS a plandemic.
www.msn.com...
news.yahoo.com...

This was fairly clear when as people were starting to get ill the Chinese held the worlds largest banquet and invited people from all over the world to attend. www.breitbart.com...

That fact alone says that the Chinese were testing how to engage in a tactical plandemic.

If you think they won't do it again,using the knowledge they gained, think again.

Chinese scientists have been experimenting with a mutant coronavirus strain that is 100 percent lethal in mice — despite concerns such research could spark another pandemic. Scientists in Beijing — who are linked to the Chinese military — cloned a Covid-like virus found in pangolins, known as GX_P2V, and used it to infect mice. The mice had been 'humanized', meaning they were engineered to express a protein found in people, with the goal being to assess how the virus might react in humans
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.msn.com...
www.firstpost.com...

Why would they keep on weaponizing viruses if they don't plan to release them?

The Chinese have never made a secret of the fact they think they are the only ones fit to rule the world, that they plan to conquer the entire earth. A quick way would be to release this 100% kill rate virus in countries they wish to take over the land. I'm sure the WHO organization knows of this research, perhaps even the US is currently funding some of it as it did with COVID.

Of course, all it takes is some environmental nut job to steal the virus and set it loose all over the world to save the planet from parasitical human beings.

I think there is a good possibility that China would attempt a way to release it but isolate their own population using the things they learned from COVID about what does and does not work. Of course, they would inevitably fail.

If they do in the end it will cause a flurry of excitement and glee among environmentalists who think human extinction is the only way to save the planet. www.unilad.com... www.theatlantic.com... ... evolutionnews.org...

I predict that between the Voluntary Human Extinction movement; engineered bio-war; environmentalists insisting humans are parasites on the planet; the current plummeting birth rate; an accidental release of a bio-weapon like this one; that humans will go extinct like 99% of all the species that ever lived on the planet.

I won't be around to see it, I hope, and hopefully you won't either, but it is coming as long as WHO and countries around the world massively fund engineering even more lethal viruses and invite people from around the world to an event where they send a contagious person home with it before they feel ill.

I wonder if the Chinese Government and the Chinese scientists will ever be held accountable for what they ve done. It's very likely the pandemic started is a result of a gain of functions research. Nothing has happened yet but we should never forget what is going on in the background and who funds and cooperates with them (US Government)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Professor Francois Balloux, an infectious disease expert based at University College London, wrote on Twitter (X): 'It's a terrible study, scientifically totally pointless.

'I can see nothing of vague interest that could be learned from force-infecting a weird breed of humanized mice with a random virus. Conversely, I could see how such stuff might go wrong...'

Professor Richard Ebright, a chemist at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, told DailyMail.com he wholeheartedly agreed with Professor Balloux's assessment.

He added: 'The preprint does not specify the biosafety level and biosafety precautions used for the research.

'The absence of this information raises the concerning possibility that part or all of this research, like the research in Wuhan in 2016-2019 that likely caused the Covid-19 pandemic, recklessly was performed without the minimal biosafety containment and practices essential for research with a potential pandemic pathogens.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...#

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
The elites will never release anything that could spread to them , So never a 100% kill rate without a cure .

One would think so, but don't forget a nasty human characteristic called "hubris."

These are the begotten sons of Daedalus.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The million-body question here: "Are these Bio-Labs in China, or are they illegally being operated in other countries?"

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
The million-body question here: "Are these Bio-Labs in China, or are they illegally being operated in other countries?"

Well maybe this was one

Arrest Made in Central California Bio-Lab Investigation - LINK

According to court documents, between December 2020 and March 2023, Zhu and others manufactured, imported, sold, and distributed hundreds of thousands of COVID-19 test kits, in addition to test kits for HIV, pregnancy, clinical urinalysis, and other conditions in the United States and China. They did so through the companies Universal Meditech Incorporated (UMI) and Prestige Biotech Incorporated (PBI), which were based in Fresno and Reedley. UMI and PBI did not obtain the required authorizations to manufacture and distribute the test kits and mislabeled some of the test kits. When questioned by FDA officials, Zhu made false statements about his identity, his ownership and control of UMI and PBI, and the activities of UMI and PBI.

‘Disturbing’ California biolab shrouded in mystery as China links emerge - LINK

Government Flubs Enabled China Disease Lab in California - LINK

Talks about it around the 3min mark

(post by WarEndWithin20Days removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Fauci Is GASLIGHTING America With Latest Lab Leak CONFESSION

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join