It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese bio weapons lab said to be developing 100% kill rate human virus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

The elites will never release anything that could spread to them , So never a 100% kill rate without a antidote .

There, fixed it for you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't see anything in there about an attempt to weaponize the virus. I see them studying an already existent virus that could potentially make the jump to humans in the future.

Gee, I wonder why they'd want to do that on the heels of a pandemic.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
I don't see anything in there about an attempt to weaponize the virus. I see them studying an already existent virus that could potentially make the jump to humans in the future.

Perhaps you need to look closer.
Have you ever heard what happened last time and what what the result of a gain of functions experiment? It resulted in a very unpleasant pandemic back in 2020

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Venkuish1

I don't see anything about gain of function in this research.

There are facilities all over the world where scientists research diseases and viruses that have the potential to do significant damage to humanity. They do this so they can hopefully be prepared if an outbreak ever occurs.

Do you want them to just stop so we'll be wholly unprepared if this virus ever makes the jump to humans?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

If the World was moving towards WW3, then maybe the Chinese Government would release something like this virus to kill off most of 'the rest of the world'... instead of risking their armies in a real gunfight!

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

There are facilities all over the world where scientists research diseases and viruses that have the potential to do significant damage to humanity. They do this so they can hopefully be prepared if an outbreak ever occurs.

Do you want them to just stop so we'll be wholly unprepared if this virus ever makes the jump to humans?

Did you see it in Wuhan before? Because it was going on then. Do you have some inside knowledge that they no longer use that method?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You need to try harder then unless you want to dismiss the gain of functions research altogether.

Perhaps you may want to consider the problems involved with this kind of research as explained on this article.

www.dailymail.co.uk...#

Professor Francois Balloux, an infectious disease expert based at University College London, wrote on Twitter (X): 'It's a terrible study, scientifically totally pointless.

'I can see nothing of vague interest that could be learned from force-infecting a weird breed of humanized mice with a random virus. Conversely, I could see how such stuff might go wrong...'

Professor Richard Ebright, a chemist at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, told DailyMail.com he wholeheartedly agreed with Professor Balloux's assessment.

He added: 'The preprint does not specify the biosafety level and biosafety precautions used for the research.

'The absence of this information raises the concerning possibility that part or all of this research, like the research in Wuhan in 2016-2019 that likely caused the Covid-19 pandemic, recklessly was performed without the minimal biosafety containment and practices essential for research with a potential pandemic pathogens.'

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

It's much more likely some of these viruses will make the jump to humans with human intervention as the chances for it to happen naturally are negligible. Just as it happened back in 2019.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
The elites will never release anything that could spread to them , So never a 100% kill rate without a cure .

They will have the cure...for them that is prior to releasing it

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I always wondered how let's say, the Daily Mail knows about the highest order of top-secret projects. If China was doing this how would the world even know? This logic seems to play out in other areas too in ...we got word of extremely top-secret projects...etc.

Really?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The key points I get are . . .

Doctors trained by Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) have made their version of “pangolin coronavirus” which has been found to have 100 per cent mortality in mice.

The Chinese army made a quote "pangolin coronavirus" capable of 100% mortality in humanized lab mice. The Chinese army created an artificial coronavirus that can potentially kill humans with 100% effectiveness.

According to the study, carried out by the Beijing University of Chemical Technology, the virus was discovered in 2017 prior to the Covid outbreak.

This particular virus has been worked on for the past six years in a Beijing University.

The mice, when infected with GX_P2V, displayed severe symptoms, including rapid weight loss within five days after being infected, sluggishness, and their eyes went white. All four mice subjected to the virus died within eight days of infection, revealing a rapid and fatal progression of the disease.

Finally, above are some of the symptoms that may occur in a human subject if said virus gets loose. Even though it could get loose in Beijing, after six years everyone is likely working up their own versions of this novel and dangerous virus.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I always wondered how let's say, the Daily Mail knows about the highest order of top-secret projects. If China was doing this how would the world even know? This logic seems to play out in other areas too in ...we got word of extremely top-secret projects...etc.

Really?

You can use other alternate sources.
There is no doubt what happens when you play with fire. (see Covid19 pandemic)

But have a look at the reaction by other scientists who completely disagree with the gain of functions research on that level and it doesn't matter what the daily mail says.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

So disease X :

They will not stop till we're all dead or all enslaved

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

edit on 1/17/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well the pandemic that just happened was NOT on the heels of another pandemic, and the gain of function they were doing in the lab that seems to have created COVID was illegal in the first place. So there's that.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Venkuish1
(see Covid19 pandemic)

Kind of a weak attempt with that one.

But have a look at the reaction by other scientists who completely disagree with the gain of functions research on that level and it doesn't matter what the daily mail says.

Gain of functions research is not automatically bad. COVID-19 came about more from them doing sloppy research on a virus that was killing people in a localized area where there were a lot of bats and something came across the species barrier. The fact the Wuhan was like the worst level 4 lab in the world didn't help.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Venkuish1
It resulted in a very unpleasant pandemic back in 2020

You ain't seen nuthin' yet me thinks.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
We all die anyway. We’re not going anywhere or doing anything useful. Just human vanity that thinks we’re important. We’re not and we count for nothing. So we wipe ourselves out, probably for the best anyway.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Possibilities for extermination of the human race.

Your argument for or against the extinction of the human race.

I used to think like that. It's not productive.

Go find something to enjoy.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This must be the Mother bioweapon they weakened and modified for the 2019 onset!

☢️☣️☠️

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join