It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please share your paranormal & ghost experiences!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 0991yar
In reality I do not even care if it is just in my head. The results and experiences speak for themselves, reflected in the faith and trust I put. A lot of it comes back to being aware (not woke). So when I do my blessings for nature it is not a trade, it is me doing it because I think it needs to be done.

And if it's all just nonsense, I do not care. I benefit from being aware and if all things fail, I at least was outside in the forest and breathed the healthy air. No need for me to break it down further and I think that's what faith, universally, is.

Consciousness is a lot like a Swan gliding across the water, the majority of the work is most definitely underneath.

Or like a Duck. Calm on the surface but constantly paddling underneath.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Enlightened Buddhist would say 'that' was 'a' chance to have defeated "Mara" right then and there... However; Having ran away? All you could do then is hear the rumor and what's worse not recognize it was about 'oneself' known as the: Dharmata for a second chance of 'seeing' it.

Fortunately back to whatever practice that led up to 'that' experience means there are chances in the future and not so ignorant as when that occurred from this: Direct pointing.

*To those 'dragging' my once upon a time 'corpse' of having drowned in the surf as a baby thinking I ran away and blaming my mother for placing the chair too close? Stop it I was fully away of what occurred. All of those having become aware of such a thing simply say there is 'one taste' that of: Salt. In refutation of Vishnu calling it milk under the delusion that he "churns it".

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I've tried the old shield thingy too, and as NS268 said it keeps the interesting stuff away. It's like an antibiotic, sterile is not a healty environment...

That said there has to be a boundary, and for me it's my body. I don't proactively protect it as I've got very good detectors for intruders... Having a protection up all the time is a waste of energy, would be like having your immune system constantly active... Or taking antibiotics just in case...
There are good folks and they usually talk to you while the others try mind games and avoid direct exchange.
If my warning isn't heeded and they don't leave, they're in for their last ride...
The black gooy stuff from deep down from which they're basically made of, works well in diesel engines... Fishes are food. me? I'm just the bait....

frigging leviathan never bites

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

They're just deceased youngsters (relatively to me in one way, yet far older in another ; ) who never moved on because of death by trauma. They know me as I found and helped them, so trust between us. In one spokes-girl's words: "They killed us without warrant; the madness of the church".

Not sure why elemental arising that life depends on as origin would be attributed to that fellow as origin of the theory when it comes from Hinduism.

Come on now Crowf00t, do the Hindu have a copyright on knowledge?

Of the Hindu writings I have no knowledge. Steiner's books I read as a youngster. Since it isn't my discovery, I attribute it to where I found it. Not that I believe Steiner's lectures without reason. Though I have to admit that Steiner assists me in understanding and explaining.

Whats weird is having mind enough to see those arising as they do from what gets termed as void from out of which all is born often spoken of as; The "great" element.

Do you mean the "ghosts" of the deceased girls having mind enough to know organic warmth?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I think I understand where you're coming from with a home and family. You would want a good atmosphere without intruders. I shouldn't really have chided you with my "but, but . . . ".

My circumstance is a little different, living mostly alone with an adult come and go daughter. The backstory to my visiting nighttime "ghosts" is not a good one.

One night I was awakened in the early hours with a deceased girl (12 years when she died - I knew her family) running hysterically down my hallway. A brute of a dead man was chasing her, and it wasn't difficult to work out what was on his mind. So I grabbed him by the throat and he won't be bothering her again.

I chucked the deceased kid in my bed, so my aura would hide her, or at least act as an alarm. Then went back to sleep. The girl and her other deceased friends got talking and found a nighttime haven, is my suspicion. They hang around and keep me company when I get lonely.

The other-world outside the heavens is a brutal place. If I were to lock up my house too securely, that deceased girl and her deceased friends would not have found a haven.

edit on 29/10/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sugarmonkey

It started out as a normal noc shift, formerly known as graveyard shift, in the alzheimer ward of the local nursing home. I was a CNA (certified nursing assistant) on duty with another CNA I'll call Jane. The alzheimer unit was separated from the rest of the facility by a keypad locking door.

About an hour into the shift, Jane and I both heard banging on the locked partition. I opened the door, looked on the other side; nothing to see that would account for the banging; we both heard it and agreed that yes, there was in fact a banging sound occurring on the door.

Jane went to the phone and called the charge nurse at the other nursing station while I narrowed down possible explanations. The banging, as far as I could tell, perfectly matched the pattern of sounds made when Tillie(made up name) one of the residents, banged her walker against the door, wanting to go through. So I did what I thought was reasonable by waking Tillie up, transferring her to her chair and telling her to look out the picture window and think about walking around by the tree. It made sense to me, she wouldn't be dreaming about getting through the door.

Meanwhile, Linda, the nurse, had come down to our unit and was discussing with Jane the recently fired employee. And wouldn't you know it, but the banging on the door noise stopped. I went outside to have a smoke. When I came back in, Jane jumped all over me. "What are you doing? You can't open the door! Don't you know that Dwayne has a gun? He could have killed you, then come in and killed the rest of us!"

"What?", was all that I could reply, because it seemed quite obvious to me that the banging noise that we had already agreed was coming from an inside partition door had nothing whatsoever to do with a disgruntled ex-employee with a gun.

The outside door started rattling. Linda said, "Thats it, I'm calling the cops," and ran down to her own station. I went up to the door to get a closer look. Jane yelled, "don't open the door!" I watched how the door moved, how the latch moved, and determined to my own satisfaction that it was being rattled from the inside rather than the outside.

"Jane", I said, "It's being rattled from the inside, I'll show you, there's probably no one out there." And I got my hand in position for a quick flinging open of the door.

"No", pleaded Jane, just as the rattling resumed.

I flung open the door, "see, no one there." But Jane was running down the hall screaming.

The police called back and said they had a couple of patrolmen walking around outside the building and recommended that the doors remain locked. They didn't see anything like evidence of a prowler.

There were a couple of other less than explainable occurrences that night that also had nothing to do with Dwayne having a gun.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
My brother and I used to share a room when we were younger. One time as we were just in there hanging out watching TV a small blue-white Orb came through the wall just below the ceiling for maybe a second. Enough time for us to acknowledge that yes we both saw that. It cast the same light on the wall and ceiling behind it and for that second it was there, my ears rang in the same way a large tube tv would do if it were on mute.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Since age 7 I have had Sleep Paralysis. I never knew what it was until I wrote to SLED735 here on ATS in December 2018. I have heard while wide awake; footsteps, muffeled music and muffeled people talking just beyond my audible comprehension and entities floating across the ceiling from left to right in my bedroom. My true story. I am not proud of the title. My last episode was on January 30,2022. I pray to God, I believe in God and it finally stopped.

Ex-Government Official Reveals the Truth About Sleep Paralysis, ETs, Haunted Houses and the Lady in Black
Episode 10 • 16th October 2023 • Sleep Paralysis News •

Hosted by Sheila Pryce Brooks and Cyrus Richardsons

October Podcast
edit on 10292023 by Waterglassing because: typos

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

edit on Sun Oct 29 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

That is interesting.

Are they unable to move on?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
TOO MANY to recount here. In a nut shell ....every place I have lived has been 'spooked'. Doesn't matter if it was a 200 year old house or one we built brand new on an old cotton field. Every place has had activity - good, bad, and 'neutral'. I have come to the conclusion that spooks are everywhere and they are a natural part of life that we have to deal with. They aren't 'supernatural'. They are natural. Some is really bad and therefore you shouldn't screw around with this stuff. The bad can pretend to be good too. We aren't smart enough and don't have the abilities enough to be able to determine what we are dealing with. So just don't invite anything and don't entertain them.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

That is frightening in the sense that there was a disgruntled ex employee that was potentially dangerous!

It is interesting that the rattling stopped when his name was mentioned tho. Maybe it was a past resident who knew of Dwayne when he worked there?

Thanks for sharing your story!

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
TOO MANY to recount here. In a nut shell ....every place I have lived has been 'spooked'. Doesn't matter if it was a 200 year old house or one we built brand new on an old cotton field. Every place has had activity - good, bad, and 'neutral'. I have come to the conclusion that spooks are everywhere and they are a natural part of life that we have to deal with. They aren't 'supernatural'. They are natural. Some is really bad and therefore you shouldn't screw around with this stuff. The bad can pretend to be good too. We aren't smart enough and don't have the abilities enough to be able to determine what we are dealing with. So just don't invite anything and don't entertain them.

Too right FF.

edit on 29-10-2023 by sugarmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ive only ever told one person this and that was my doctor. I had Black Eyed Kids visit me on saturday evening at 10;08pm. They managed to knock on the door without opening the flyscreen. I was fu*kin terrefied of these little "kids". They seemed to know what I was thinking, wich was eeeeepwho are these kids?.Because all the strories online are supposedly fake, I never bothered telling anyone about it, except my doc cos she did notice I was a bit distraught on a visit soon after it happened.

I dont know what they were, and dont care if I get called a BS artist since it happened 10 years ago its kinda meh now.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Welcome to the site and I can tell you three paranormal events that I have experienced. I normally keep my intuitive gift closed off or else every Tom, Dick and Harry entity will be showing up and I'm not that into it. Perfect timing for Halloween.

The first event was my UFO/paranormal brother always telling me that if he dies (which he did through what I believe to be intentional extremely bad health habits as a form of suicide) that he would send a sign that I could not ignore from the other side. A day or two after his death my landline phone kept ringing and when I'd pick it up there would be static on the other end. This continued throughout the day but I'd always answer it and hear the same static. At the same time, my mother and sister were at my brother's apartment cleaning/emptying it out when I picked up the phone and my mother was on the other end asking if I keep phoning there because the phone kept ringing and there was nobody on the other end. I told her I was experiencing the same thing and that it was not me doing it, but that it may be my brother sending us a message from the other side, that there is indeed 'the other side', at which she scoffed at that reply.

The second event was with a friend a couple decades ago, after we came back from a trip together to a capital city and we went on a ghost walk, which we never did before and of which nothing came of it as neither of us saw or heard anything. When we returned to our home city I thought it would be interesting to go to a ghost (psychic?) hunters society conjuring/seance session and listen to an orator read a scary story at a well known haunted old pub. Well, when I walked into the room I immediately saw and felt a swirling vortex of energy in the room's top righthand corner and I was very surprised because it was so strong and vivid, but, I said nothing and we took our seats. The first thing the MC said was that she wanted to point out the swirling vortex in the same corner I saw/felt it and at that point I was really taken aback and told my friend that I had seen it as soon as I walked in. We all proceeded with the seance but nothing came through the vortex/portal.

I believe being with others' with similar gifts/abilities charges/increases each others' gift or our combined energies charged/increased the aether or whatever it is to open the portal, but I am just guessing on that theory.

The third event was after my father died where that night after his funeral, I lay down to sleep and closed my eyes when a vision of my father appeared, smiling from ear to ear, and it was almost as if that was enough to relay the message that I'm okay and happy, then it ended very quickly. I know that I was not asleep, so I reject that it had anything to do lucid dreaming or sleep paralysis, however I can't recall if I deliberately opened myself up to contacting the spirit world for him to visit me, but it is something I do now and again, and that's probably what I did on an emotional level, not on an intellectual level.

Do I believe in an afterlife?...I certainly do (plus having several out of body experiences).

edit on q000000201031America/Chicago1919America/Chicago10 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It is interesting that the rattling stopped when his name was mentioned tho. Maybe it was a past resident who knew of Dwayne when he worked there?

I was going with an assumption that poltergeist type activity had to do with projection of the living. That's why I woke the lady up. Didn't seem to be from her though. I suspect that it was Jane subconsciously projecting.

It was a crazy night. We kept most of the lights turned off during the noc shift.

When I went into the dining room to refill a water container with ice, I found a not-quite-ambulatory resident gripping onto a table to remain standing.

As I found a wheel chair to transfer her into, I asked her what she was doing out of bed. She said that she saw her husband beckon her to follow him. So I asked her if she still saw him and she answered "No". I got her back to bed. She had crawled over the railing. I told the nurse. It would have been bad if she had fallen.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

To your knowledge are under a Goethia/solomon or other seal? India has such seals in the form of pillars and so does the Americas. In biblical texts such places are referenced as "Den's of Iniquity"... if you can find or make your way out of it; alone without a Dante? The better. If you like it? Then such a thing would be declared of one's own making.

please note such as spoken above is an fyi and if you already knew? Then never invite me... my light turns such people in those places ashes and I'd rather not destroy life even of that 'sort'.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I work in a very old Hotel in laggan , up in scottish highlands, and one of the oldest rooms is room 11 which always very strange things happen, whatever it is, the entity keeps pushing open the room door and jaming it opend, it bangs walls and at one point there was highly religious people staying and one night they called reception to the sounds of a huge crash , to their horror a mirror which was near enough welded to the wall with massive screws exploded into tiny fragments, and the screws where lying on the floor, even stranger is no matter how warm the building is and how hot the wether is the mens public bathroom a floor directly below is always freezing cold you can even see your breth. ... So onto my own personal experience is behind the hotel is a big old house I stay in and one night a few weeks ago i was waken up at 3AM with a loud bang, my can of coca-cola exploded everywhere I still have a photo of the can but ive no idea why it won't let me upload it however it's crazyiest thing ever, and at night i here people banging about when no one else is in.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I've tried the old shield thingy too, and as NS268 said it keeps the interesting stuff away. It's like an antibiotic, sterile is not a healty environment...

I am not in for entertainment. Your antibiotic compare is IMHO wrong, as well as the immune system compare. We all have a immune system working constantly.

I also wrote that benevolent energies are allowed to enter, so if you there is not intentional harming, the space is accessible.

What I didn't wrote was what I set in place for the malevolent. That shall be kept a secret. I progressed since the Quarz incident.

edit on 29.10.2023 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthSeeker18101989

no idea why it won't let me upload it

Use a photo processor to resize it 600x*, save as .jpg. File size matters. Maybe you need more posts. There are minimum post levels for some functions here. 20 for most.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join