It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please share your paranormal & ghost experiences!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i have problems with ghosts "dead" and "alive deaths" I see the shadows and they are normal ghosts- I use a mental oijua keyboard and no problem...but i have problem with gypsy dead and more or less african people death-
I read the mind and everybody african say they want attack italy as dead.
it's like that everynight when i solve the problem everything is back.
I use as defense Da Bu system
and i ask how to understand if in alive reality or middle reality...i have lot of proofs that i'm alive.
to quit gypsy problem after a degree at Oxford i did a post degree class of Psycology more or less everywhere: Bogotà, Bucarest and Zagabria and it seems that this work but there is something else
PS: i sent a squad of Tomb raiders against gypsy in Moldavia and it seems that this worked
edit on 25-3-2024 by Horel87k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I met a "grunge ghost" once, although I dont think she was a ghost, but she was out of sync with her time, and briefly appeared in ours.

I was eating Sushi one night at one of those new complexes that have the shops and fancy restaraunts on the bottom, and fancy apartments above. The place was only built a couple years before and was really nice, so Id try it out. So after I was done and left the restaraunt, I went outside towards my car, and noticed there was a girl standing by herself by one of the planters, and she really looked out of place. Maybe late teens. The area was nice, one of those places where all the tech workers and hipsters live, but she looked pretty rough, like a junkie or something. I thought great, shes here scoping for cars to break in, or shes gonna ask me for money or cigarettes. But she really wasnt doing that, she was standing there by herself, hugging herself like she was cold or sick. She was dressed in pretty old, pretty rough looking clothing, like old school punk or grunge. She even had on a pair of the older type of Doc Martens, like before Nike bought them and made them suck. And some old school band patches from 30 years ago. She was really out of place and I decided to ask her if she was ok, and she just nodded, but kept looking around the place, wide eyed, like she was confused or lost. Maybe she was coming down from a bad trip, I dont know. But the more I looked at her, the less it seemed she was high, but just really freaked out. She asked me what this place was called, so I told her, and she shook her head and said something like "thats not right" or something. I begin to wonder if she was freaking out, so I asked her if she wanted me to call her an ambulance, and she shook her head again.

And thats when it started getting weird. She told me she needed to find a payphone and call her boyfriend to come get her, and then asked if I had a quarter to spare, and that made me stop for a minute. Like, huh? Payphone? Who uses a payphone and where the hell would you find one? And looking at her, this kid didnt look like she was old enough to remeber what one was! So then I thought, shes confused, and asked if she wanted me to call her boyfriend on my phone, and pulled my phone out of my purse. And she looked at me really confused like when I brought the phone out and asked what his number was.She gave me the number and then I dialed it, but some lady answered, and didnt know who I was asking for. I made sure I dialed the number right, which I did, and she didnt understand. She then asked if I would try calling her mom, and gave me the number. So I called it, and got some insurance agency's office, and she was even more upset. She was like, its my damn home number, and was visibly upset, like she wanted to cry. She then asked again if she could have a quarter so she could try calling someone else, and she didnt want to bother me anymore. And I felt really sorry for her. I begin to think she wasnt just some homeless junkie trying to bum money. She didnt smell like the usual druggies I get hassled by, and didnt have that shady feel about her. She just seemed really lost and scared. I asked her if she wanted me to give her a ride to her house or her boyfriends house, and she looked like she was thinking about it, but said no thank you. She then told me she just needed to get to a phone, that something was wrong, and she needed to try calling some friends, and asked me where the nearest payphone is.. Again this struck me as weird, as I just showed her I had a phone, and offered her a ride, and shes still asking for change and a payphone. There arent any payphones around, I havent seen any since high school, except in airports, but those things take cards. But since she was just asking me for a couple quarters, and not the usual begging me for bus money or smokes, I thought what the hell, Im not gonna judge her.

I didnt have any change on me, but I always keep quarters in the car for parking meters and stuff like that. So I told her to wait, Id be right back, and went to my car, and grabbed a couple bucks in quarters. Figured whatever she really needed the quarters for, it couldnt hurt to give her some extra. So I came back and gave her about 2.50 in quarters, and she looked like i just gave her a winning lotto ticket, and thanked me again. I told her I had no idea where she was going to find a payphone, but good luck finding one, and asked her again if she wanted to use my phone. She looked at my phone like she was thinking about it, but then shook her head again and said no thank you, that she would try to call her friends on a "normal" phone. So I said good luck, went back to my car, and drove out. I saw her walking down the street as I pulled out and turned towards an intersection which was a 4 way stop. When I stopped I looked in my rearview mirror to see which direction she was headed, but when I looked, I didnt see any sign of her, which was weird. So I drove around the block again to see where she went, but found no sign of her. Nothing. And no place she could have gone, either. She just vanished into thin air.

So much later, like months later, I begin to think about that incident after I had listen to some podcasts about time slips and interdimesional "leaks", and began to wonder, was this girl accidentally slipped from her own time to briefly wander about in ours? Like she was just living her life in the late 80's and early 90s, and suddenly, she step through some warp in time and space by accident and finds herself wandering around in the 21st century, not knowing where she was or why everything suddenly became different and weird. Trying to look for payphones, not realizing they no long exist, and theres nothing left in this world you can buy for a quarter.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sugarmonkey

Never had any.
And I don't think ghosts exist. There is no much evidence on this other than personal experiences and some videos where humanoid figures can be seen. But it's very questionable what they are ghosts or if the videos are authentic.

edit on 28-4-2024 by Lochid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lochid
Never had any.
And I don't think ghosts exist. There is no much evidence on this other than personal experiences and some videos where humanoid figures can be seen. But it's very questionable what they are ghosts or if the videos are authentic.

You don't believe in the supernatural ... 'Lochid' ??
How about God? "Lochid" .. do you believe God works paranormal events?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Never had any.

The word belief doesn't exist in my vocabulary...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Never had any.

When you say God are you referring to the Jewish God or just any God. The guy in the old testament is just laughable despite the fact it's a fictional character.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I haven’t made any attempts to provoke unseen spirits. Out of the blue last weekend, one girl told me she had a experience with the paranormal. She had a doll that was moving by itself. She told me she got rid of it. Why did she suddenly tell me, a stranger, all this information? Chit chat maybe? Must have been a recent experience. I just told her I would have gotten rid of the doll too.

As far as the paranormal, I keep feeling like I’m not always alone. The other morning, the floor creaked right next to my bed while I was lying in it. Of course if I suddenly get the sensation of someone kissing me but I see nothing, I’m not complaining. When it happens it is not as strong as a real life physical kiss so maybe it is my imagination. I haven’t seen anything physically moving around in my house by itself so far.

I did see a ghost for a tiny fraction of a second near me in my house when I lived in South Carolina. She looked eerily like someone from the 1800’s as described in the local newspaper as the female ghost that was haunting downtown buildings, one of which I had visited. I thought she was wearing a long black dress. Why I saw her a few feet near me in my house I did not know. I started wondering if I had imagined the whole thing because it was right after I woke up. I heard people can possibly see dream images shortly after waking up. Then a week later the local newspaper suddenly printed a ghost story that made me remember.

She startled me. She was the first ghost I remember seeing while awake, if I didn't imagine the image. I do not remember dreaming about people from the 1800’s. I told no one and never posted anything online until the article in the paper came out a week or two later that made me remember. I don’t believe if I was seeing a ghost, that she was the same entity that I encountered years earlier. The entity or female I suspect that I encountered years prior was mostly invisible but I could see distortions in the air in front of me since the encounter was while I was awake with the lights on or in daytime. I could feel a slight sensation when the invisible female touched me. I felt a soft gentle touch so I wasn’t alarmed. Not like some entities or poltergeist that move all kinds of crap around in people’s homes scaring people like crazy.
edit on 28-4-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join