It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of Car Ownership

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The only reason that highways 'would become parks' is if we're all stuck in 15 minute cities

the evil of this POS is beyond everything, I hate him and all of his POS 'elite friends' with such vigor

WTF has nobody put him in his place yet!

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

So the nazi wants to ban car ownersip and roads will be parks. Well, where the hell are the self driving cars supposed to drive if the roads are parks?

They want '15 minute city' prisons

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Right? They on the verge of causing a Mad Max scenario of gas/oil shortage. They don't realize the impact it does. Farm equipment, truckers, delivery trucks, trains, cargo ships all use diesel. Windmill turbines use what 100 gallons of oil? Solar panels you have to have an array of thousands to run a vacuum cleaner. Who are they kidding? Somehow a 50k electric car is going to solve our problems. It's these rich idiots that realize that they got duped on their investments and want to recoup their losses. They have to go all in on a bluff.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Who elected Schwab?

Answer -Nobody did.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
This is disturbing. I have 2 horses boarded in a Los Angeles suburb stable. They would never feel something as deluxe as themselves should be reduced to pulling a cab like Black Beauty. Fine harness though - she has gotten ribbons in that.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I hate to sound like the plane lady, but "that mf is not real!"
Seriously, this dude is like a retarded Austin Powers character psyop.
I want to meet this little punk.
It's like were in a complete ai developed media reality.
I'd put money on it.
Show proof of life of "Joe" too, or shut the heck up already.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'll just use my tractor to go shopping, I will load the groceries into the front end loader. I am sure there will be lots of cars stolen from people who still own cars.

I bet the rich people will still have their own cars and will be traveling all over the place. What does a self driving car do when it gets stuck in a snowstorm? I suppose it will ask you to go push it out and when you do, it will drive off without you.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Someone should take that nazi clown out.... for a walk to get some Sunflower Seeds....

I have been involved in SDC companies for many years. The last one being a self-driving semi-trucking company. (Damn Chinese spy's)
As of right now, they are nowhere near ready for the open highway. The trucks themselves cannot backup and hook trailers, or unhook for drop-offs. It's all still done by a driver manually. They are geofenced to only the highways and shipping depots and would be unable to proceed if they moved outside the geofenced map. They cannot comprehend human interaction, say a highway patrolman directing traffic from a detour caused by an accident. Deliveries inside a city by 2030 waaa haaa haa..

The first death from a self-driving semi-truck will set the industry back 5-10 years like it did when the Uber killed a pedestrian walking with a bike in Tempe, AZ. The self-driving car companies are living in fear of it still and it's only a matter of time before it happens with a big rig on a highway.

edit on 10/5/2023 by staple because: my spellz

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The entire world doesn't get it yet.
Quadrivium is right.

These people don't care about the peons like us.
Maybe one moment you may finally understand it.
You won't own anything because you won't be able to afford it.

All they will do is drive the prices of ICE vehicles through the roof.
Tax all fossil fuels to make them available to the rich, or property owners.

Then, by 2030, they will have their way.
All because, We the People, let them get away with it.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: havok
Havoc, I am amazed at how many people don't get it. They see it but it's like water on a ducks back, it just runs off.

The WEF puts the information out there for all to see, but people, in general, refuse to look.
They refuse to understand what these folks are saying..... about us.

They average human mind blocks out the negatively.
People can not bring themselves to understand or admit just how evil these folks are.

Honestly, we are less than flies and roaches to them.
Just as you or I would swat a fly, they would do the same to us with little thought.

They have a goal.
It has been in the works since the 1960s - 70s.
Schwab has stayed behind the scenes pulling strings, maneuvering himself and those he trust to key positions around the world.
He has bought countless people as well.
Many in our governments are selling out their own citizens for the hope of a chair at the "big boys table" when they tighten the noose.

There is no left or right. It is a tool used to divide, to keep us in the "ballgame" tribal mentality and fighting one another.
There are only globalist and Nationalist.
Have any of you noticed that the terms "Nationalist" and "Patriotism" have become slang for "extremists"?
Have you noticed that pride in your country is now frowned upon?
Have you noticed that our nation's flag is beginning to offend more and more Americans?
Have you noticed that even a simple slogan, like "Make America Great Again", has become an insult hurled at folks that just want the best for their country and her people? "MAGA EXTREMISTS".

You will own nothing in the coming circular economy.
You will be happy,.
You will be happy because you're not dead, like countless others will be.
Personally, I am gonna try my best to not go down quietly.

Think I'm exaggerating?
Research for yourself.
Some has been scrubbed but not all.
There is still enough around to help you understand, but you have to want to understand.

edit on 5-10-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
trust a self driving car when I am driving to work on a couple inches of ice no.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Elites will be held accountable? Really?

yes really..

Well, that'll be a new twist!

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

But that doesn’t happen usually unless the puppet master allow it.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Owning a car in 2030 will be the least of our worries if things don't turn around, and soon.

Grand Plans for humans by those who think they have a plan. A solar or EMP event and I guess horses will be very expensive or worth killing for ? How people continue to think the world will continue as usual especially when history shows otherwise is beyond me..

History repeats to a certain degree, but now those in power not only have technologies that are hidden from the public, but also a majority of the population dependent on a corporate structure that they control.

Most people have a smart phone, go to the grocery store or local market, use a debit/credit card, have a bank account, have a smart device/tv, etc. We've reached a point in time where a mafia style government has the ability to track and trace effectively everyone in functioning society. It's to the point that intelligence agencies can create cultural revolutions and mass formation, while technological systems, think-tanks, and AI will basically insure a societal transformation

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
I don’t think that people don’t see it or not getting it. I think that majority just fee too powerless to do anything. The puppet masters did a fabulous job on dividing the 99%. You can’t control the 99%, but you can 3%+20%+7%+12%+…. You get the gist.
And it’s not like they make it easy for us to act, they keep us super busy with the rest of the #; covid, scandals, politics, inflation, inability to afford mortgages/ rent/ food/ bills, people are exhausted.
I was watching the 9/11 super long documentary (10 hours for part 1) on rumble some time ago, and they touched on how the truth seekers use to be called “truthers”, and to make it sound as if this was something offensive, and when that didn’t work - they went with conspiracy theorists and succeed in making it sound as a crazy person. And then there was some public figure who said “before the internet and before the ease of information accessibility and sharing it was easier to control 1 million people than to kill 1 million people, and now it’s easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. Mental isn’t it?

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It would be great if these things ever really happened, because the alternative, in the long run, would be going back to muscle-power (human or animal) to transport us across a blasted, inhospitable post-collapse landscape.

But they won't happen. Not with a line of oil sheikhs sitting in the front row at Davos and Big Fossil mobilising its unwitting legions (you guys) to make sure it stays Big until there isn't a coal left to mine or a drop of oil left to pump.

Besides, the vision touted by the Davos crowd -- fix resource depletion and climate chaos with even smarter technology -- isn't practical. It'll just bring Doomsday even closer. They like it because it offers lots of new business opportunities, which they hope to cash in on, and because its all slick and zoomy and futuristic. But it's a hiding to nothing.

The great reset is already happening -- and it's not happening at Davos, kiddo. It's happening at the US-Mexico border, across the Mediterranean Sea and in the barbarian lands of Central Asia and Eastern Europe. And no-one can stop it in the long run. Not the politicians, not the scientists and certainly not the tree-hugging twits who are simply adding to the chaos. It is coming for us all and we can't stop it. The Malthusian Apocalypse is now.

We are animals suffering the ironic fate of all successful species: to be exterminated by our own success.

edit on 6/10/23 by Astyanax because:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: nickyw

Owning a car in 2030 will be the least of our worries if things don't turn around, and soon.

its the least of the elites worries as they'll be the ones everyone will hold accountable for causing the coming crises..

What will we be able to do, with no weapons?

Who do you think runs the computers, builds houses, runs the plants that manufacture electronics, runs the power plants that provide electricity, repairs roadways, repairs electronics, repairs cars, installs dishwashers etc, etc? It's not the uber-elites.

We hold them hostage.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

"Build Back Better"....
Was it an accident Schwab was the first to use this phrase, followed by Trudeau and then Biden?
How do you "build back better" without first tearing everything down?
You have to bring 1st world counties to the same level as 3rd world countries.
The great reset is coming and governments around the world are helping.

What they intend to do is always the opposite of
what they say. In other words, Build Back Worse
is the true intent.

And dare I say it does not stop with making auto
ownership out of reach for 90%, it goes on from
there to totalitarian control over all aspects
of life, liberty and happiness.

They control the food supply and it will
come down to access to the normal food supply,
or no access if one is disobedient.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Who do you think runs the computers, builds houses, runs the plants that manufacture electronics, runs the power plants that provide electricity, repairs roadways, repairs electronics, repairs cars, installs dishwashers etc, etc? It's not the uber-elites.

We hold them hostage.

True.
BUT: Money is what controls "We".
And they control the money.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
They would have to start making and selling about 16 million vehicles a year considering approximately 115 million vehicles are currently used daily by 150 million people driving to and from work in the USA. Add in all the new immigrants and vehicle usage goes up even more.

It's a ludricrous idea. There are only about 2 million EV cars currently in use in the USA. And coincidently:

Proterra biggest EV bus maker in the US files for bankruptcy protection

The company has failed to turn a profit on the 1,300 EV buses it has sold across North America. It plans to continue operations after a restructuring. 8 August 2023

Proterra, the largest U.S. electric-bus maker, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection late Monday.

It’s a shocking turn for the nearly two-decade-old U.S. company, which has sought to compete against giant Chinese rival BYD and to partner with traditional bus-makers in the emerging North American and European electric bus markets.

www.canarymedia.com...

Proterra, the Burlingame, California, company that makes electric buses as well as large trucks, vans and components for other manufacturers, has filed for bankruptcy.

The wheels on the bus go ‘round and ‘round but it’s not a smooth ride when the powerplant is a battery. Proterra, the Burlingame, California, company that makes electric buses as well as large trucks, vans and components for other manufacturers, has filed for bankruptcy. Just as Barack Obama hyped and funded solar panel maker Solyndra before it failed, President Joe Biden promoted the company in 2021, declaring that it was “getting us in the game.” He also forgave its $10 million COVD-aid loan.

Unlike Solyndra, which lasted only six years, Proterra is not a new company. It’s been around for almost two decades. It’s considered “an early pioneer in the commercial electric vehicle industry.” Just two years ago, it was expanding. The company took in federal EV funding, COVID aid, had hundreds of millions in cash, and was producing “very meaningful revenue.”

Yet it has been dragged down by the EV anchor, failing “to turn a profit on its core electric bus manufacturing operations, as well as the drivetrain, battery and EV charger businesses it launched over the past five years,” Canary Media reports.

In fact, it loses money on every electric bus it sells. That segment of its business has been pulling down Proterra’s other operations due to in part the capital intensity required to build electric vehicles.

That’s not an isolated occurrence. Ford loses more than $66,000 for each EV it sells. Other EV makers are finding that consumers aren’t interested in their automobiles. Korean luxury brand Genesis only a few weeks ago had nearly a year’s worth of unsold EV inventory on hand. ​
***SNIP***
Maybe the truths about EVs are finally running them down. They’re no more eco-friendly than internal-combustion vehicles, and might be less so. They don’t have tailpipes, but, with some exceptions, their batteries are charged from power generated by plants that burn natural gas and coal, and emit the same greenhouse gases that a hi-test guzzling Big Detroit V8 does. The carbon footprint of EV production is larger than the carbon footprint left behind by the manufacture of conventional cars. The mining needed for the components in their batteries is a dirty business.

www.pacificresearch.org...

Will Heavy EVs Destroy America's Roads?

Even if streets aren't buckling under the weight of battery-electric pickup trucks, these extra-heavy vehicles do have an effect on a road's lifespan. The latest full-size battery-electric pickups and SUVs boast substantial driving ranges—in the neighborhood of 300 miles—but there's a price to pay for harnessing so many electrons. These larger-than-life trucks feature equally enormous batteries that drive their curb weights up to levels not often seen outside commercial-spec vehicles.

Some 2022 models of the Ford Lightning and Rivian R1T battery-electric trucks tip the scales at between 6,500 and 6,700 pounds. The GMC Hummer EV truck checks in at an astonishing 9,063 pounds. These monster machines weigh between two and three times the mass of a standard compact car (the GMC's 2,923-pound battery weighs more than a 2022 Toyota GR86). With the Hummer surpassing even the heftiest of 3/4-ton heavy-duty pickups on the scale, what does that mean for American roads designed to support a much lighter fleet of passenger vehicles?

Doesn't look good for EV's. Finally the truth IS coming out about how bad they are. Not enough charging stations. Long charging times. Damage to environment harvesting EV battery materials. Excess wear and tear to roads, excess wear and tear to tires, excess wear and tear to our wallets....all the way around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join