It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of Car Ownership

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Twitter aka X

Klaus Schwab Announces The End Of Car Ownership 🚨🚨🚨

"You will use an app like uber but not anymore to call some driver"

"A self driving car will come to your hotel or wherever you are"

By 2030 there will be no more private cars.

Highways will become parks” -Klaus Schwab World Economic Forum

There is a video of him saying it in link.

Wonder if they will pretend he didn’t say it - like they pretended they didn’t say "you will own nothing and be happy." Even when it was literally on the world economic forum website.

These deviants need to be Stopped before they destroy functional society.

They want you to be feudal surfs and own nothing while they, the erstwhile aristocracy, literally own every thing.

I don’t have enough cuss words to properly eulogize them.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
He's delusional to think that will happen by 2030. US population relies on highway system way too much. If no one o owns a private vehicles, you know how many millions would lose their jobs.

Only thing i can see self driving cars doing by 2030 is delivering goods to peoples homes.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Owning a car in 2030 will be the least of our worries if things don't turn around, and soon.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

They will have to Pry my Steering Wheel from my Dead Cold Hands before they take my " Baby " .

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Owning a car in 2030 will be the least of our worries if things don't turn around, and soon.

its the least of the elites worries as they'll be the ones everyone will hold accountable for causing the coming crises..

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Grand Plans for humans by those who think they have a plan. A solar or EMP event and I guess horses will be very expensive or worth killing for ? How people continue to think the world will continue as usual especially when history shows otherwise is beyond me..

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

and humans evolve, we're armed with our whit's ingenious we have a whole history of innovation, its easy to see adversity as the main driving force of that evolution..

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

its the least of the elites worries as they'll be the ones everyone will hold accountable for causing the coming crises..

Elites will be held accountable? Really?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

But somehow, weirdos like Schwab will still need to have limousines.

This crew is Bond villains gone clown show.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   

So the nazi wants to ban car ownersip and roads will be parks. Well, where the hell are the self driving cars supposed to drive if the roads are parks?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

Elites will be held accountable? Really?

yes really..

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

But somehow, weirdos like Schwab will still need to have limousines.

This crew is Bond villains gone clown show.

Cheers

and as fake.. obviously meant to be lightning rods to test policy

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The self driving cars have a history of problems. Very recently, a woman pedestrian had to be pulled out from under one that stopped on top of her after she was hit by another car. Several have driven into emergency response scenes and blocked emergency responders.

I have started carrying some traffic cones in my vehicles in case of emergency. Not as markers. If you put one on the hood of a self driving vehicle, it confuses the system and causes it to shut down. That could be useful in an emergency.

I am waiting for one to wipe out a bus load of kids for them to be banned nation wide.

edit on 5-10-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The interstate was put into place, I believe by Eisenhower. Modeled after the Autobahn. It was built over the roads and was meant to interconnect all the states so that the U. S. Army could quickly pass through. Not unlike why the Romans built highways throughout their Empire.

Would a country really cripple itself, and the maneuverability of it's army by turning it's highways (in this case the Interstate highways) into parks?

ETA:

Indeed the full name of the Interstate highway system is: Dwight D. Eisenhower National System of Interstate and Defense Highways

(Here is a fun fact. Dwight Eisenhower was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, but because he wanted to join the military never became one. As they are neutral to politics and war. He later became the Supreme Allied Commander in Europe, and a President.)
edit on 5-10-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Humans make mistakes. Including inverting things that are better left not existing. Like the tide pod challenge. That was some good evolving there.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

the idiotic do not tend to evolve in a crisis, nor does the idiotic survive when it meets reality.. big gender, big green, big immigration are idiotic ideas formed as new money making schemes because new liberalism failed, its all end of the road stuff for liberalism.

nothing they have works because they failed to get the basics right and in that they've forgotten that people do not respond well to being made cold/hungry/homeless/unsafe..

in response all we keep hearing is "let them eat cake" thinking in response to every crisis..

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

just scraping the surface and spending a few moments is all it takes to know none of these thing will work or indeed expected to work.. they are just schemes to cream off more money while the money taps are turned on..

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It won't be the end of self driving but for a lot of people who don't enjoy driving and only do it out of necessity and thus don't look after their cars the moment the cost per mile to get to/from work is equalled a lot of people will dump self drive.

Even for those who still want to be in control there will be less drunk etc people behind the wheel which will reduce their blood pressure meaning they have a much more relaxed life.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Who would own the self-driving cars?

edit on 5-10-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Nope. Private car ownership will only increase. The gas guzzling ones too. Just watch Klaussy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join