It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looting in Philadelphia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
I ain’t never seen no 37 star post before. Feel like I’m in the presence of royalty.

Whatever happened to that person who suggested it was all false ? Would be nice to see someone back up their BS for once. Feelz don’t like them facts that question our feelz.

I get it, the racism thing and all. But the only hope is a little rational and logical behavior.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yet people who walked into the capitol building in jam 6th get jail time. All these scumbags and their parents should be thrown in solitary confinement. Here, we have actual serious pre meditated mob related crime and I haven’t seen one dopey arrestee on the news or on an online database from internet sleuths

Let’s go guys, make em famous for being absolutely thieving thug scumbags

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Easy enough to find their names. All loser thugs involved should have their bank # down their accounts and if they have jobs, they should be fired

What is the delay here?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

My god do you actually believe this poster is wrong? LMAO

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
a reply to: Jaellma

My god do you actually believe this poster is wrong? LMAO

Would you be shocked if they did? People like that know nothing, and yet are so staunch in their convictions. Notice the poster disappeared. What could they possibly say? There's a culture problem they don't seem to want to address, and so it continues.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
This is The Future of The United States.
If the next election goes to the dems, the barbarians will completely take over.

And if it goes to GOP conservatives, we will be fighting them in all out combat that they launch.

You mean like the BLM rioting, looting, burning down businesses, wrecking cars, destroying neighborhoods??
edit on 28-9-2023 by RonnieJersey because: grammar correction

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WolfPants

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
I ain’t gonna hide from being called racist, nor would I really respect anyone who accused me of coming from a racist place. The problem here is clear. The education that these kids receive in America is one that paints white people as cold, barbaric slave drivers and the black community, simply the progeny of hundreds of years of slavery. Maybe I would feel a bit more inclined to sympathize with these kids as they rage over one thing then the next;.....
[...]
So if drug dealers buy drugs from a supplier for re-sale , they aren’t bad people & the blame should fall on Bolivians for creating said drugs ?
Inner cities are a mess because good union manufacturing jobs are gone . Poverty creates a problem for any color of people.
It’s unfortunate that these kids misbehave but I wrecked plenty & stole plenty as a white country kid in the 80s .
Kids misbehave & larger cities have more opportunities for crime.
Some of your points are valid but you are clearly an apologist for white hegemony.

The guy said slavery is an abomination and anybody ever associated with it is the worst of the worst.

But the only reply you can create is “white white white blabla white”.

He offered verifiable facts. You could at least acknowledge them instead of 100 % same old same old tripe.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

This is The Future of The United States.
If the next election goes to the dems, the barbarians will completely take over.

And if it goes to GOP conservatives, we will be fighting them in all out combat that they launch.

You mean like the BLM rioting, looting, burning down businesses, wrecking cars, destroying neighborhoods??

Yes, absolutely. I see where I was unclear; by “them” I meant the left’s shock troops - BLM, antifa, the violent trans gang, no-bail animals, etc.
This same group will be emboldened by a dem win, OR rush right to blood in the streets to avenge a GOP win.
Non- lunatics had better have a plan for the Trump win. The chaos and anarchy will arrive quickly, and lefty LEO and politicians will give it all the gas that it needs to explode.
edit on 28-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I ain’t gonna hide from being called racist, nor would I really respect anyone who accused me of coming from a racist place. The problem here is clear. The education that these kids receive in America is one that paints white people as cold, barbaric slave drivers and the black community, simply the progeny of hundreds of years of slavery. Maybe I would feel a bit more inclined to sympathize with these kids as they rage over one thing then the next;.....
[...]
So if drug dealers buy drugs from a supplier for re-sale , they aren’t bad people & the blame should fall on Bolivians for creating said drugs ?
Inner cities are a mess because good union manufacturing jobs are gone . Poverty creates a problem for any color of people.
It’s unfortunate that these kids misbehave but I wrecked plenty & stole plenty as a white country kid in the 80s .
Some of your points are valid but you are clearly an apologist for white hegemony.

I think you have completely missed the point. Everyone rages about white slave owners and black slaves in the US but no one acknowledges the black slave owners in the US or the white slaves. Everyone seems to think white slave traders went to Africa and captured people to sell them in the US. Black slave traders enslaved other black people and sold them all over the world. Its not that one is better than the other. Its that only one is ever acknowledged and complained about. Its like black on black violence in Chicago. If a white guy kills a black guy its all over the news for weeks if not months, riots, looting, protests, etc. But black people kill 7-14 other black every week just in Chicago. Where is the outrage over that? And the reason only the crimes involving white people are mentioned is that if black slave traders were the problem then reparations would be a non-starter. Who is going to pay the descendants of black slaves when the owners were black too? For that matter, a great portion of the descendants of slaves in the US are descendant of both slave and master. Its a known fact that slave owners had sex with slaves as often as they could. It was a way of generating wealth. When so many people are descendant of both slave and owner, who pays reparations to who? And who is going to pay reparations to the white slaves?

While I am on the subject, where are my reparations? Ever hear of Roman slaves? I am Italian. My people were slaves for a hell of a long time, and it was no picnic. They used to douse us in oil, impale us on pikes, and set fire to us to light outdoor dinner parties. The guests would dance to the sound of our screams. Who is going to pay me? Oh wait. Italians stopped bitching about it centuries ago and made something of ourselves instead...
White hegemony has destroyed inner cities through zoning & union busting.
edit on 28-9-2023 by WolfPants because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

[...]

The guy said slavery is an abomination and anybody ever associated with it is the worst of the worst.

But the only reply you can create is “white white white blabla white”.

He offered verifiable facts. You could at least acknowledge them instead of 100 % same old same old tripe.
It doesn’t matter who sold who , but rather who bought who .
Who bought black slaves in America ?
Riddle me that ?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WolfPants

Wow.
Seriously?

If there would NOT have been people captured, and sold off as slaves, there would have been nothing to buy.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Wow.
Seriously?

If there would NOT have been people captured, and sold off as slaves, there would have been nothing to buy.
Yeah ok lol . So there were no white slavers then ?
Seller & buyer are equal in guilt .
So if Columbia didn’t make sniffing drugs , no one could buy sniffing drugs ?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Supply and demand. Without a demand, no supply would have been needed.

Wow.
Seriously?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
the fat meatball chick is already glorifying her arrrest on her instagram.
all her 'f0llowers' are saying this is great, look 'we' deserve to get away with this.

the fact she is not in jail, and laughing about it, will empower more blak liives matta skum to ri0t.

the republik will burn if trummp wins his third electi0n.
edit on 28-9-2023 by drongosrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Wow.
Seriously?

Yeah ok lol . So there were no white slavers then ?
Seller & buyer are equal in guilt .
So if Columbia didn’t make sniffing drugs , no one could buy sniffing drugs ?

Well, at least you finally admitted to buyers and sellers both existing. That’s a start.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby
Supply and demand. Without a demand, no supply would have been needed.

Wow.
Seriously?

Interesting. So if the evil rich white guys in America hadn’t been buying, the people selling would have never existed, no others buyers would have existed ?

Yeah, about what is expected in these threads anymore.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I didn't say there weren't, did I?

But there were black slavers, as some here seem to want to deny.

And while yes, white people may have still bought slaves either way, there would have have still been slaves if they hadn't, since that is what tribes were doing when they captured rival tribes. Hell, all humans did it to each other.
I'm not trying to say "white" people were innocent.
I'm saying all races sucked, in the way they treated each other.

We used to learn about this in school. My sons never did.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So, back on topic...

I did find it interesting, that our local news, didn't say anything about the looting, until this morning, and then all it said was that liquor stores had been closed due to looting.

I didn't realize that it went on again last night.
But, I have to say, Social Media has worked out well in this case. Since apparently criminals are still stupid.
Live streaming their looting.
Nice Picture

I have to wonder, knowing what she did, and that she was live streaming, why the tears?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Entirely false. Not even close, actually.

Chicago has been run exclusively by democrats with the exception of William Thompson who served as mayor of Chicago from 1915 to 1923 and again from 1927 to 1931. Apart from that, not a single law was passed in Chicago that was not passed by democrats. Not a single law in Chicago was denied that was not denied by democrats. Chicago is one of the worst democrat strongholds in the country. To say white hegemony destroyed the inner cities is laughable. It was democrats, with varied skin color, but, all with the same fundamentally flawed ethos. Its the same defective reasoning we see now all over the country. Every democrat run city is a third world sh1thole compared to republican run cities.

As for unions, they don't create jobs. They take jobs from hard working tax paying Americans and give them to other tax paying Americans who, coincidentally I'm sure, also pay them a kickback in the form of union dues. I grew up in Chicago. I worked at a place that had a union. I didn't want to join, I didn't want to pay the dues. The union rep from our area and his assistant came out to talk to me personally. They asked why I didn't want to join the union. I told them. The guy said, "The union can protect your job for you." I said, "My job is pretty secure already." He replied, "We'll see about that. The next day I was fired for "unsatisfactory performance and excessive tardiness". No one ever said a word to me about my performance prior to that day and I was only late by a few minutes ONE time. Unions are nothing more than legalized racketeering IMO.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
I ain’t never seen no 37 star post before. Feel like I’m in the presence of royalty.

Whatever happened to that person who suggested it was all false ? Would be nice to see someone back up their BS for once. Feelz don’t like them facts that question our feelz.

I get it, the racism thing and all. But the only hope is a little rational and logical behavior.

37 stars ain't special lol just 37 people, two city transit busses full of people...

hardly a percentage of the 10 million visits that this site has garnered over this month alone. average pages per visit are around 4 to 5 per session with sessions lasting up to 15 minutes on average.

We are here to amalgamate not polarize...

unless your a russian propaganda bot then that's where I personally draw the line haha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join