It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looting in Philadelphia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Apparently the losers are out destroying Philadelphia after murder charges were dismissed against police officer Mark Dial today.

Don’t know much yet, I was just sent this link to some live reporting.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Wow, so much culture. Very progressive. Stunning and brave.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Wow, so much culture. Very progressive. Stunning and brave.

Reparations.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I have never understood why someone would get so mad and upset that they would destroy their own neighborhood. I hope I am never in such a situation. I would not like what I might have to do.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hmm was there any Riots over this verdict??

Black Teens Who Killed White Youth Outside Lebron James’ ‘I Promise School’ Found Not Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter - LINK

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
like colleeen kapernick told us so...
blak liives matta yo.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Riots and looting in Philly - X

Philadelphia Police have activated a citywide rapid response following large crowds of people gathering and rioting, and engaging in extensive looting. Multiple stores, including an Apple Store, have been broken into. This comes after the dismissal of charges against a police officer involved in last month's traffic stop shooting

Side Note
'Unprecedented' theft contributed to $112 billion in retail losses last year - LINK
Oakland small business owners prepare to strike Tuesday over rampant crime: 'We are all dying' - LINK

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   

When you just don't give a a Hoot , Go out and Loot...........(

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

When you just don't give a a Hoot , Go out and Loot...........(

Never heard that before.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I ain’t gonna hide from being called racist, nor would I really respect anyone who accused me of coming from a racist place. The problem here is clear. The education that these kids receive in America is one that paints white people as cold, barbaric slave drivers and the black community, simply the progeny of hundreds of years of slavery. Maybe I would feel a bit more inclined to sympathize with these kids as they rage over one thing then the next; however, I don’t let the United States propaganda be my sole source for educating myself. And because of that, I know the TRUTH, and had these kids been taught it, they wouldn’t have this get out of jail free as you run amok card. Because the simple facts are:
1. Today in 2023, there are several TIMES more European slaves who are in chains in Africa, enslaved by Africans, than there were total slaves during the entire 300 year US slave trade.
2. The US never went to Africa and captured tribes people as they hunted or herded their sheep. They simply bought people born into slavery from the African slave markets, many of which still function today.
3. It was the Europeans who BEGAN the slow dispersal of slavery across the world.
4. If you look at history as a whole, nobody comes even CLOSE to the Koreans and the Africans when looking at who enslaved the most people. The US had what was actually considered an extremely minor slave trade where only 12% of people in just the south owned slaves, many of those slave owners being black.
5. Although slavery is a disgusting practice no matter how it is implemented, the picture of the whip wielding angry slave master is one that is predominantly, if not virtually entirely, confined to the stages of Hollywood. Although there are a handful of horrible stories, far more common was that these people who faced a lifetime of slavery if they remained owned by an African, a fate which would have assured their being beat and starved regularly and even worked to death under extremely violent African slave owners, instead they had a life in the US where they were often beloved members of the family, nannies, butlers, teachers, homemakers, etc. who were left both their papers of freedom and even a portion of the plantation and money to build their own farms as a thank you from their owners when they died. Never ever were these people who if left in Africa would be happy and free to open a shop or run a merchant ship or shop…these were lifelong slaves with no hope but near starvation and constant violent abuse in Africa.
6. In fact, the only way they could HOPE for freedom would BE to be purchased by an American since the majority of even slave owners had a sense of dignity and respect for their fellow human beings even their slaves. Only this path gave them any chance of possibly becoming independent and even well to do in their own right!
7. It was white Americans who gave their lives in the millions, doing so because the time had simply come that they could no longer stomach the idea of slavery and those men have their lives in the end to join the First Nations to abolish slavery, like Norway, the Netherlands, the UK and the US.
8. For 5700 years, it was blacks who owned the most slaves by far, taking entire villages in war and keeping the women and children as sexual slaves and the men to work or to be executed. The whites running a 300 year long slave trade is a joke in comparison.
9. Muslim nations run many slave markets to this day, just last year a Tunisian ship went into the wilderness and DID chain up 300 tribal Africans and marched them for several days with no food no water, many dying in the march, and they were taken to Rhyad where they were sold as Christians, Jews, blacks, etc. are considered more animal than they are considered human and Mohammed told Muslims that these people are theirs to rape all they want and to enslave. Only enslaving a muslim is considered taboo.

If this was what was taught in US schools and not that the African slaves were happy prosperous free Wakandans until WHITES hunted them down, shipped them to the US and beat them all day to work. No, they were slaves for life and that was a guaranteed thing where they were purchased, sold by other black people, they were taken to the US and treated with respect and kindness FAR MORE often than not and only in the US could they ever DREAM of a day they may become free men. And in the modern day, the trade continues but is ignored entirely…both the black slave trade and the millions of Europeans enslaved in Africa. If it wasn’t for the fight to begin ending slavery and the countries pushed and forced to follow suit, who knows where we would be today. What black Americans imagine however might be a romantic thought, but it is just nonsense meant to anger black people and make white people the only ones who dared to do slavery!

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

My God, do you actually believe any of what you just posted?? LMFAO

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
Hmm was there any Riots over this verdict??

Black Teens Who Killed White Youth Outside Lebron James’ ‘I Promise School’ Found Not Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter - LINK

There should be, but White folk just seem defeated to stick up for their race. I mean it isn't like they are demonized or anything if they do so right?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hm...

The Phillies must've made the playoffs, or lost the playoffs.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Apparently it was a caravan of about 100-200 people that went from location to location to loot it en masse. The humorous one was the Apple store after they realized they couldn't steal them without activation.

Mostly opportunistic kids.

The interim commissioner said it well.

"This had nothing to do with the protests," Stanford said. "What we had tonight was a bunch of criminal opportunists take advantage of a situation to make an attempt to destroy our city."

Is there change seen in a black commissioner from Philidelphia in 2023 saying something that parallels Derek Vineyard's LA Riots dinner commentary in American History X?

Racism might be nearing death.
edit on 27-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2

I have never understood why someone would get so mad and upset that they would destroy their own neighborhood. I hope I am never in such a situation. I would not like what I might have to do.
if you don’t understand by now that these are all coordinated events then you may have a hole in your head.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

What, specifically, did he post that was false?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

Is every last thing he wrote untrue ?
edit on 27-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Its because there is a democrat in office.

The riots will return with a fury as soon as a republican is in. But they will be called 'peaceful protests' and the looters wont be mentioned at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

Yea…you’re attached to the peaceful free wakandans who were free until WHITE people had the idea suddenly to go throw a net on them and carry them to a boat lie. It simply never happened and it’s a shame that so many people like you can’t accept the truth about slavery and how even to this day, it is Africans keeping it alive and a network of worldwide human traffickers. Nothing to burn down Philadelphia over.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is The Future of The United States.
If the next election goes to the dems, the barbarians will completely take over.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join