It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looting in Philadelphia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Bring back Frank Rizzo.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
White people and their sense of justice are who you want to ve with. Especially as a minority.
For some reason, we learned oue lessons better than anyone else and we implement ways to go against unfairness.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: RazorV66

Wow, so much culture. Very progressive. Stunning and brave.

It's the new Brunning and Stave Culture.

That's what we do now. #murica

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
I ain’t gonna hide from being called racist, nor would I really respect anyone who accused me of coming from a racist place. The problem here is clear. The education that these kids receive in America is one that paints white people as cold, barbaric slave drivers and the black community, simply the progeny of hundreds of years of slavery. Maybe I would feel a bit more inclined to sympathize with these kids as they rage over one thing then the next;.....
[...]
So if drug dealers buy drugs from a supplier for re-sale , they aren’t bad people & the blame should fall on Bolivians for creating said drugs ?
Inner cities are a mess because good union manufacturing jobs are gone . Poverty creates a problem for any color of people.
It’s unfortunate that these kids misbehave but I wrecked plenty & stole plenty as a white country kid in the 80s .
Kids misbehave & larger cities have more opportunities for crime.
Some of your points are valid but you are clearly an apologist for white hegemony.
edit on Wed Sep 27 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: TRIM THOSE QUOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
This is The Future of The United States.
If the next election goes to the dems, the barbarians will completely take over.

And if it goes to GOP conservatives, we will be fighting them in all out combat that they launch.
edit on 27-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2

I have never understood why someone would get so mad and upset that they would destroy their own neighborhood. I hope I am never in such a situation. I would not like what I might have to do.
if you don’t understand by now that these are all coordinated events then you may have a hole in your head.

I guess they were ready and waiting for the verdict of police officer Mark Dial shooting of Eddie Irizarry www.cnn.com...

They are even color coding their cars, all black with a red one. Even in my neighborhood, there will be a couple of souped cars driving around late at night, one is black/one is red. That red and black stuff makes me sick.
edit on 9 27 2023 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
When I was a kid there was no such thing as looting, for one good reason.

Looters, were shot on the spot. This could all be over, over night...

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
something wrong when security does nothing

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Seem to remember a few times over the years where a few states said you loot we shoot...

oddly enough there was no looting, or it stopped after the first couple got shot and the police just shrugged and said we warned you.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I don't have words for how happy I am to be gone from that sh*thole. Even the "decent" areas have become infested with the thug culture. I moved to the Mayfair section 5 years ago, and it wasn't bad at all. As the older neighbors moved out, though, in came the riffraff.

I can't believe how downhill it went in such a short time. I wouldn't live there for free. Now I'm in a nice, quiet suburb, and couldn't be happier.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm watching downtown Philly right now, live, Allegheny and Kensington intersection. Hacked police cam. No protests, buses are running, lots of homeless and drug users. No signs of chaos.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby
I'm watching downtown Philly right now, live, Allegheny and Kensington intersection. Hacked police cam. No protests, buses are running, lots of homeless and drug users. No signs of chaos.

Known locally as K&A, it's basically an open-air drug market. Absolutely infested by zombies.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yes, zombies, but no looting or protesters.

originally posted by: Schmoe1223

Known locally as K&A, it's basically an open-air drug market. Absolutely infested by zombies.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am obsessed with watching. I'm not sure why yet, I detest drug abuse. But I found these live cams about 2 months ago, and can't stop watching.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
As far as the looting goes, I guess nothing screams justice like running down the street with a stolen iPhone.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I am obsessed with watching. I'm not sure why yet, I detest drug abuse. But I found these live cams about 2 months ago, and can't stop watching.

I understand, it's sort of mesmerizing, like watching a trainwreck.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

The truth will always depend on the place that you are viewing it from.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WolfPants

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
I ain’t gonna hide from being called racist, nor would I really respect anyone who accused me of coming from a racist place. The problem here is clear. The education that these kids receive in America is one that paints white people as cold, barbaric slave drivers and the black community, simply the progeny of hundreds of years of slavery. Maybe I would feel a bit more inclined to sympathize with these kids as they rage over one thing then the next;.....
[...]
So if drug dealers buy drugs from a supplier for re-sale , they aren’t bad people & the blame should fall on Bolivians for creating said drugs ?
Inner cities are a mess because good union manufacturing jobs are gone . Poverty creates a problem for any color of people.
It’s unfortunate that these kids misbehave but I wrecked plenty & stole plenty as a white country kid in the 80s .
Kids misbehave & larger cities have more opportunities for crime.
Some of your points are valid but you are clearly an apologist for white hegemony.

I think you have completely missed the point. Everyone rages about white slave owners and black slaves in the US but no one acknowledges the black slave owners in the US or the white slaves. Everyone seems to think white slave traders went to Africa and captured people to sell them in the US. Black slave traders enslaved other black people and sold them all over the world. Its not that one is better than the other. Its that only one is ever acknowledged and complained about. Its like black on black violence in Chicago. If a white guy kills a black guy its all over the news for weeks if not months, riots, looting, protests, etc. But black people kill 7-14 other black every week just in Chicago. Where is the outrage over that? And the reason only the crimes involving white people are mentioned is that if black slave traders were the problem then reparations would be a non-starter. Who is going to pay the descendants of black slaves when the owners were black too? For that matter, a great portion of the descendants of slaves in the US are descendant of both slave and master. Its a known fact that slave owners had sex with slaves as often as they could. It was a way of generating wealth. When so many people are descendant of both slave and owner, who pays reparations to who? And who is going to pay reparations to the white slaves?

While I am on the subject, where are my reparations? Ever hear of Roman slaves? I am Italian. My people were slaves for a hell of a long time, and it was no picnic. They used to douse us in oil, impale us on pikes, and set fire to us to light outdoor dinner parties. The guests would dance to the sound of our screams. Who is going to pay me? Oh wait. Italians stopped bitching about it centuries ago and made something of ourselves instead...

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Huh, and I though Sarcasm didn't come across very well on the Interwebs.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   

These hominids weren't tied to the protest over the police shooting, this was looting as an opportunity. Really it was social media that let them coordinate an attack of the retail district coupled with the failure of their upbringing to be able to conduct themselves in a civil manner in society. But cities have led the way in collapsing values under the government's approval.
The Philly DA and Mayor and former Police Chief ( recently replaced) are all bozos, hand picked losers with George Soros' backing. I think its the planned destruction of the cities, drive real esttae prices down, gut the cities, then have the government buy them up and force everybody back into urban areas when the economy has totally collapsed and industry and business can no longer support the american lifestyle of days gone by. Agenda 31.
If you vote progressive just speed things up and jump off a bridge.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join