It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
Not that I need more data, but this Pfizer document presented to the FDA on October 25th, 2021 sure has an interesting item on page 33.

Here's the document:
drive.google.com...

Under Scenario 3 (lowest incidence), the model predicts more excess hospitalizations due to vaccine-related myocarditis/pericarditis compared to prevented hospitalizations due to COVID-19 in males and in both sexes combined.

Only in crazy land is that scenario even remotely worth risking, and that's from Pfizer's own admission.

Yet here comes the fascist vaxers to tell us all it's all proven to be completely safe. Again, only the willfully blind do not recognize it is time to shut this off the rails medical experiment down. It's a dud. A dangerous dud at that. Further pressure and coercion is only going to further damage the reputation of current medical science and its products in the minds of the rational, objective, and sane.

You seem to gave accidently missed of the rest of the paragraph.

However, in
consideration of the different clinical implications of hospitalization for COVID-19 versus
hospitalization for vaccine-associated myocarditis/pericarditis, and benefits related to prevention
of non-hospitalized cases of COVID-19 with significant morbidity, the overall benefits of the
vaccine may still outweigh the risks under this lowest incidence scenario. If the
myocarditis/pericarditis risk in this age group is lower than the conservative assumption used in
the model, the benefit-risk balance would be even more favorable

So even in the lowest instance of Covid scenario you are still better off being vaccinated.
edit on 9-11-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: MDDoxs

I doesn't sound as if your up to speed on the most current
data on the Mrna drugs, they are NOT safe or effective.

One study recently showed over 90% of the people in
a hospital had been "vaccinated" at least once. Over
70% of them had been fully vaxxed.

If your going to go around spreading disinformation,
you had best be prepared to get a confrontation.
This isn't 2020 where we were just scared into submission
with little scientific data, but heaps of fear mongering!

I highly suggest you get your head out from your "helmet".

Where are these studies being done? I'm just so confused right now. That is not what we see in our hospitals here in IA where 83% of the Covid patients in ICU are not vaccinated and 74% of those in the hospital in general are not vaccinated.

The one thing I am not sure of is what that % looks like if they were to exclude those with at least 1 shot. That's where I would like to see the difference. Maybe that looks completely different.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
Lol
No
Getting covid is better than taking experimental anything.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Lol
No

Number of deaths says otherwise.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: GenerationGap

Well good for you I guess making the decision. Heaping a bunch of junk conclusions in this post was probably not needed. You could have just said " I dun trust them gooberments" and we would have understood.

I find it funny that both sides of this debate, vaccinated and unvaccinated, like to spout a bunch of less than accurate facts as to why they choose to do one thing or the other. Just confuses the whole thing.

You should have just made you decision and not rushed to all your social media streams so you can get some interwebz points.

Don't trust the government that claims masks are 80% effective when the J&J vaccine is only 67% effective initially then useless at 6 months you mean? If both those official facts are true we should be discussing masks instead of forced jabs. Or that kids who are more likely to die from adverse effects of the vaccines than from COVID-19 must get the short anyway? Taking an experimental shot that had only 57 days of animal testing that was done at the same time as human trials and has officially been associated with more deaths than all other vaccines combined according to the CDC's own data? Time will tell who survives this one long term, but I've bet my life that natural immunity is equal or better to the jab. It's a bet I intend to win.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to: visitedbythem Totally agree with you. I had covid towards the start of it all in early 2020, so did my child and my partner at the time. All of us survived just fine. I am starting to hear of people, friends of friends, who have passed since having the shot. My worst symptom was a headache and a messed up sense of taste and smell - everything tasted like salt or nothing at all. My sense of taste is partly back.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Lol
No

Are you comparing non vaccinated to vaccinated deaths from February 2020 to today or July 2021 (Approx when US reached 50% vaxed) to today?

Or just list the studies you are using to formulate your position. But if it's the same one Brandon has been referring to since May, it's utter garbage, and don't bother.

Also, let's theorize that 75% of any heart related deaths above previous years averages are Covid 19 caused.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Lol
No

And you guarantee no permanent side effects?

Lol
Of course you will......

Wonder why my request for a such a waiver at work falls on deaf ears?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can you get those at a supermarket?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I like the analogy

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Lol
No

Are you comparing non vaccinated to vaccinated deaths from February 2020 to today or July 2021 (Approx when US reached 50% vaxed) to today?

Or just list the studies you are using to formulate your position. But if it's the same one Brandon has been referring to since May, it's utter garbage, and don't bother.

Also, let's theorize that 75% of any heart related deaths above previous years averages are Covid 19 caused.

There are multiple studies showing vaccine effectiveness against dying from covid.

Here is a recent one.

www.bmj.com...#:~:text=News-,Covid%2D19%3A%20Vaccines%20are%20highly%20effective%20in%20preventing%20deaths,from%20delta%20 variant%2C%20study%20indicates&text=The%20first%20countrywide%20study%20of,in%20preventing%20people%20from%20dying.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Lol
No

And you guarantee no permanent side effects?

Lol
Of course you will......

Wonder why my request for a such a waiver at work falls on deaf ears?

No more than I guarantee no long term effects of Covid.

Personally I would rather take my chances with a vaccine designed to be as safe as possible rather than mutating natural virus (or Chinese bio-weapon if you prefer).

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The lies and shilling just doesn't stop rolling. youtu.be... Let Dr. Youngblood deal with that absolute lie.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Lol
No

There are multiple studies showing vaccine effectiveness against dying from covid.

Here is a recent one.

www.bmj.com...#:~:text=News-,Covid%2D19%3A%20Vaccines%20are%20highly%20effective%20in%20preventing%20deaths,from%20delta%20 variant%2C%20study%20indicates&text=The%20first%20countrywide%20study%20of,in%20preventing%20people%20from%20dying.

It is very important to validate these early results in other settings and with a longer follow-up study.
Agreed. April to September is a bit of cherry picking. Let's see how the vaxed in Scotland get through the Dark Winter.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone here has seen the movie Boy in The Bubble.
if by chance you have you will understand what i'm about to mention.
The boy basically had no immunity to any Germs.
This is where we will be in the future all of the ones that took the VAX.
Natural Immunity will be Destroyed and the Majority will have
to Social Distance furthering the Divide of our country and World.
a reply to: GenerationGap

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I suspect that you and many others that are so intent on defending these useless shots are regretting their decision, and are using their overt support as a shield to protect their egos.

The vaccines clearly do not work as described. If they did, the "pandemic" would be over, there would be no need for a mandate, and we would not be hitting the fifth booster.

You can live in your world of cognitive dissonance, but the science and evidence are clear: they do not work as advertised.

a reply to: MDDoxs

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Lol
No

Here is a recent one.

It is very important to validate these early results in other settings and with a longer follow-up study.
Agreed. April to September is a bit of cherry picking. Let's see how the vaxed in Scotland get through the Dark Winter.

Based on all the data better than the unvaxxed.

Thankfully vaccine take up is pretty high here.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Where are these studies being done? I'm just so confused right now.

The study is mentioned in this congressional hearing with Sen Ron Johnson.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will need to watch the video in the OP.

There are many medical experts who participated in the hearing, very
eye opening. It is real data that is suppressed by the media.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Mean time most of the People have already had covid and now have natural immunity proven to be strong!

... if they didn't die.

... or like ATS member Grenade, catch it again (so much for that wonderfully effective 'natural immunity').

But, but, but! What about that herd immunity Fauci and others have been claiming is their goal? Doesn't reinfections sort of shoot that out of the water? Or have the goal posts moved yet again, and now the only way to save humanity is by having 200 percent vaccinated? Maybe 500 percent, depending on how many booster shots they will feel are needed over the course of the next few years. And I guess the definition of "unvaccinated" has mutated to include people who let their periodic booster shots lapse, so even today's anointed and privileged vaccinated can be cast back down to that dirtball earth as being unworthy of carrying a **passport** to a better lifestyle, eh?

Herd immunity still works, but is now calculated to be at or above 90% of population for the more infectious strains such as Delta.

What doesn't happen is 'magical' natural immunity that is somehow different than vaccinated immunity. They both roll off over time, and probably at similar rates (we don't have clear long-term details yet) because the underlying immune system is exactly the same for both, and both center primarily around antibodies being formed to the spike protein which presents externally on infected, and/or vaccinated cells.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow! I hope that your ego and the high horse you're on is right! Wouldn't want you to eat your own words! Good luck buddy!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join