It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: myselfaswell

So I survived the vaccine and will survive C19. Good news. Cheers.

If you are so sure of that, why run into every thread like this ragging on people about the greatest “vaccine” ever?
Trying to reassure yourself that it is the greatest “vaccine” ever?
Try not to be too scared, but it’s not.

I help people see the bigger picture when they are blinded by fear, misinformation and group think.

I never said it was the greatest vaccine ever. The results are proving that.

Together, we can overcome our fears. My fear of ignorance and others irrational fears of everything.

The results are proving the “vaccine” is great?
If you think that’s true, it’s makes the 1st and 3rd part of your post invalid and quite ridiculous.

Confusing sentence. It is not the greatest vaccine and the results are showing that.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

a reply to: GenerationGap

Well good for you I guess making the decision. Heaping a bunch of junk conclusions in this post was probably not needed. You could have just said " I dun trust them gooberments" and we would have understood.

I find it funny that both sides of this debate, vaccinated and unvaccinated, like to spout a bunch of less than accurate facts as to why they choose to do one thing or the other. Just confuses the whole thing.

You should have just made you decision and not rushed to all your social media streams so you can get some interwebz points.

So you haven't been posting in COVID threads religiously slinging your layman's opinion for months?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Well good for you I guess making the decision. Heaping a bunch of junk conclusions in this post was probably not needed. You could have just said " I dun trust them gooberments" and we would have understood.

I find it funny that both sides of this debate, vaccinated and unvaccinated, like to spout a bunch of less than accurate facts as to why they choose to do one thing or the other. Just confuses the whole thing.

You should have just made you decision and not rushed to all your social media streams so you can get some interwebz points.

So you haven't been posting in COVID threads religiously slinging your layman's opinion for months?

If not I, then who will? If you are just gratifying one another, then there is no real discussion.

Since there are so few of use that goes against the standard ATS narrative, I feel compelled to challenge it. Breaks up the monotony right?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Gratifying? You are gratifying your own ignorance. We are here to deny that. I don't apologise for calling you a polite name.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'm still waiting to catch it the first time (unless I had it when I thought I'd gotten a mild cold when it got cold outside) and I've never worn a mask or been vaccinated.

I finally caught it after a year of trying and the best part i was asymptomatic never had one symptom only reason i took the test is cause the wife showed signs like loss of taste and smell.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Get a Covid-19 Antibody test like I did, just to be sure, and to have that documentation.

Good idea thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yup my 48 year old buddie from high school who died has some great antibodies. Also still has his 'I don't care if you've been vaccinated' banner on his facebook profile picture.

Have a few more friends and relatives who have went down from Covid.. Haven't met anyone in my circle who has had a vaccine complication yet though.. Especially one like death.. But oh well.. That is me..

Just the opposite of my experience.

So you do realize most of the cases now in hospitals are the ones that have been jabbed?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

I doesn't sound as if your up to speed on the most current
data on the Mrna drugs, they are NOT safe or effective.

Better let the billions of people that have safely taken the vaccine know, they are in grave danger.

One study recently showed over 90% of the people in
a hospital had been "vaccinated" at least once. Over
70% of them had been fully vaxxed.

lol is all I will say.

Billions of people who have safely taken it?
What billions?
Have you stepped into the future via a portal and are able to tell us of the long term effects safety of this injection of chemicals? Can you provide us the paper you have written on this? TIA
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Better let the billions of people that have safely taken the vaccine know, they are in grave danger.

lol is all I will say.

What billions?
Have you stepped into the future via a portal and are able to tell us of the long term effects of this injection of chemicals? Can you provide us the paper you have written on this? TIA

Yes billions. There is a whole world outside of your local area with people.

Link

The biggest vaccination campaign in history is underway. More than 7.29 billion doses have been administered across 184 countries, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 30 million doses a day.

In the U.S., 431 million doses have been given so far. An average 1.47 million doses per day were administered over the last week.

edit on 8-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: oddnutz

Oh, I help people deny ignorance for free. You are welcome.

As I have said before, I must be a super human, the pinnacle of mankind since I have managed to survive this toxic vaccine when our super athletes have not.

I AM A VACCINE SURVIVOR.

People have survived after ingesting mass amounts of street drugs that would otherwise kill a normal human too. Long term effects, yet to be seen though.

Not sure that makes you any more special or super human than them.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

If not I, then who will? If you are just gratifying one another, then there is no real discussion.

Since there are so few of use that goes against the standard ATS narrative, I feel compelled to challenge it. Breaks up the monotony right?

So, your crap opinion is better than the others because it's uncommon and isn't gratifying to the majority? The sounds like some of the bizarre whinging about stars I hear.

My opinion on public health has previously been solicited by government agencies and I was compensated for it. My comments on COVID were a public service and I made a point of correcting the egregious lies that the COVID sycophants we're pushing, the fabricated news, and providing context that has been glaring absent from almost all reporting.

You have educated nobody and implied everybody's dumb. Congrats though, you've admitted that this spreading of ignorance is a compulsion you're suffering from. I guess that's a step toward admitting you, like those you criticize, have a problem.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

lol is all I will say.

What billions?
Have you stepped into the future via a portal and are able to tell us of the long term effects of this injection of chemicals? Can you provide us the paper you have written on this? TIA

Link

The biggest vaccination campaign in history is underway. More than 7.29 billion doses have been administered across 184 countries, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 30 million doses a day.

In the U.S., 431 million doses have been given so far. An average 1.47 million doses per day were administered over the last week.

You failed to address long term effects. Years down the road.....what happens as a result of an experimental concoction of chemicals? Please tell us what you found out from your trip into the future.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

lol is all I will say.

“The Doctors’ Choice Is America’s Choice”

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Abstract from the paper..

“Abstract

In the 1930s and 1940s, smoking became the norm for both men and women in the United States, and a majority of physicians smoked. At the same time, there was rising public anxiety about the health risks of cigarette smoking. One strategic response of tobacco companies was to devise advertising referring directly to physicians. As ad campaigns featuring physicians developed through the early 1950s, tobacco executives used the doctor image to assure the consumer that their respective brands were safe.

These advertisements also suggested that the individual physicians’ clinical judgment should continue to be the arbiter of the harms of cigarette smoking even as systematic health evidence accumulated. However, by 1954, industry strategists deemed physician images in advertisements no longer credible in the face of growing public concern about the health evidence implicating cigarettes.”

I took the liberty of changing a couple of words…

Abstract

In 2020 and 2021, getting vaccinated became the norm for both men and women in the United States, and a majority of physicians got vaccinated . At the same time, there was rising public anxiety about the health risks of this vaccine . One strategic response of pharma companies was to devise advertising referring directly to physicians. As ad campaigns featuring physicians developed through the early 2020s, pharma executives used the doctor image to assure the consumer that their respective brands were safe.

These advertisements also suggested that the individual physicians’ clinical judgment should continue to be the arbiter of the harms of getting vaccinated even as systematic health evidence accumulated. However, by 2023 industry strategists deemed physician images in advertisements no longer credible in the face of growing public concern about the health evidence implicating vaccinations.

Deja vu.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

So, your crap opinion is better than the others because it's uncommon and isn't gratifying to the majority? The sounds like some of the bizarre whinging about stars I hear.

Never said my opinion is better than anyone else. Why fabricate that? You obviously missed the point, there is narrative on ATS the majority parrot, I like to be that another annoying bird from across the road providing a dissenting opinion. It appears that this makes you upset.

My opinion on public health has previously been solicited by government agencies and I was compensated for it.

Whoa, we got Mr. Bigshow here. Pardon our hum drumming here. We did not realize your opinion was so valued, having you been giving ATS free consultation all this time! I am sure ATS would be willing to compensate you accordingly.

Seriously though, I feel bad for you ever you "advised". I half imagine a report with a source list that contains, facebook, bichute, my Aunt Edna.

You have educated nobody and implied everybody's dumb. Congrats though, you've admitted that this spreading of ignorance is a compulsion you're suffering from.

Perhaps my dissenting opinion has benefited people by giving them pause to critical think about their sometime inane comments, or have them spend a few extra minutes understanding the source material they are referencing or determining the Aunt Edna is crazy old Aunt Edna.

I guess that's a step toward admitting you, like those you criticize, have a problem.

Projection? Dont worry friend, we can overcome our challenges together.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

lol is all I will say.

What billions?

Link

You failed to address long term effects. Years down the road.....what happens as a result of an experimental concoction of chemicals? Please tell us what you found out from your trip into the future.

I checked with my future self and he said "Alls good". He said that the occurrence of incident decreased over time remains true as it is highlighted today.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

lol is all I will say.

What billions?

Link

I checked with my future self and he said "Alls good". He said that the occurrence of incident decreased over time remains true as it is highlighted today.

You have no clue what you are talking about and your opinion on all of this holds zero weight.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

lol is all I will say.

What billions?

Link

You have no clue what you are talking about and your opinion on all of this holds zero weight.

Pssh, you tell that to my future self.

In the words of Maximus Meridius, "are you not entertained!?!?"

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: MDDoxs

I highly suggest you get your head out from your "helmet".

Some members here seem lack the ability to do that, thats why they seem to strive for that 1st page post to instigate a response from knowledgeable member such as yourself. Then 4 pages of pointless back and forth replies equates to a dead thread. This scenario plays out on nearly every thread, just dont respond no matter how much you`d like to tell someone on the internet they are wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Mean time most of the People have already had covid and now have natural immunity proven to be strong!

... if they didn't die.

... or like ATS member Grenade, catch it again (so much for that wonderfully effective 'natural immunity').

edit on 8/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

lol is all I will say.

What billions?

Link

Pssh, you tell that to my future self.

In the words of Maximus Meridius, "are you not entertained!?!?"

Maximus Gluteus?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join