It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
When the government said it was going to authorize chemical injections developed using never before used in humans RNA technology based on 8 weeks of limited trial data, I was hesitant. I wanted to see more data before I injected a chemical that would permanently affect my immunological system. More data seemed rational and proper.

Initially I told my self I'd re-examine things after a year of data was available.

The data over the past few months has not been reassuring in ANY way. If this was a year long trial in normal settings there's simply no way the trial would be continued at this point. The efficacy is sub 50% just 3 months after the shot. That's unacceptable by 2019 medical science standards. The fact that we are now seeing multiple studies showing that after vaccination if you do catch the disease your body does not immunize against the disease as well as an unvaccinated person is also completely unacceptable. Eventually you will catch Covid, and if you are vaccinated you will be more likely to catch it again than the unvaccinated. That alone violates Do No Harm on so many levels.

All this while there's many other potential side effects that have been documented, as well as many more we are yet to discover from these leaky vaccines. I am no longer needing more data.

I have all the data I need and I will not be getting any of these currently available "vaccines" . They are like a bad beta test in the software industry. Or like the first model year of a new car that's destined to be plagued with recalls. Sorry, Gen 1 Covid vaccines should be completely avoided.. They are an utter failure, and unlike a gen 1 car model, a recall will not fix the damage done to my system. Maybe some day a vaccine that has good data will be developed, and I remain open to that, but that simply does not exist today and I remain a healthy skeptic that it ever will.

If that means I lose my job, that means I sue my employer. If that means I can't fly on a plane, then that means I sue the airline. If that means I can't eat in a restaurant, then that means I sue the restaurant. If these companies are just following government rules, they can sue the government after I, and millions of others, sue them. I don't care why they discriminate just that they discriminate and that is wrong.

I may never win any of the law suits, but I can not stand idly by while people discriminate against me and others into injecting chemicals that in the long run do more damage than benefit.

90 days of "if you catch Covid it will *probably* keep you out of the hospital or coffin" simply isn't worth the known and unkown effects of the jab. Even if I catch Covid I will *probably* not need hospitalization or a coffin. The unvaccinated are 99.973% likely to survive. 90 days of 99.976% chance of survival is not worth throwing myocarditis dice on the table at ANY odds.

Anyone coercing people into the jab is wrong to do so on medical, scientific, and moral groundings.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Mean time most of the People have already had covid and now have natural immunity proven to be strong!

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

I'm still waiting to catch it the first time (unless I had it when I thought I'd gotten a mild cold when it got cold outside) and I've never worn a mask or been vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Well good for you I guess making the decision. Heaping a bunch of junk conclusions in this post was probably not needed. You could have just said " I dun trust them gooberments" and we would have understood.

I find it funny that both sides of this debate, vaccinated and unvaccinated, like to spout a bunch of less than accurate facts as to why they choose to do one thing or the other. Just confuses the whole thing.

You should have just made you decision and not rushed to all your social media streams so you can get some interwebz points.
edit on 8-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+56 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I doesn't sound as if your up to speed on the most current
data on the Mrna drugs, they are NOT safe or effective.

One study recently showed over 90% of the people in
a hospital had been "vaccinated" at least once. Over
70% of them had been fully vaxxed.

If your going to go around spreading disinformation,
you had best be prepared to get a confrontation.
This isn't 2020 where we were just scared into submission
with little scientific data, but heaps of fear mongering!

I highly suggest you get your head out from your "helmet".

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Did you even read the OP?

Seemed rational enough to me. Throwing a Picard facepalm in there was an insult to the meme.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Well good for you I guess making the decision. Heaping a bunch of junk conclusions in this post was probably not needed. You could have just said " I dun trust them gooberments" and we would have understood.

I find it funny that both sides of this debate, vaccinated and unvaccinated, like to spout a bunch of less than accurate facts as to why they choose to do one thing or the other. Just confuses the whole thing.

You should have just made you decision and not rushed to all your social media streams so you can get some interwebz points.

Care to specify the point/points you are contesting?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Better let the billions of people that have safely taken the vaccine know, they are in grave danger.

lol is all I will say.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Everything.
Bless.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Mean time most of the People have already had covid and now have natural immunity proven to be strong!

Official number is 42,000,000. Get a Covid-19 Antibody test like I did, just to be sure, and to have that documentation.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
At this point people need to stop circle jerking in their camps and the moderates on both sides need to figure out a solution that will actually help us move forward. I agree, people should not be mandated to get this and most vaccinated people agree however, if there is something we can do where we can all just agree to it so we can move on and most people would be fine with this thing-then we should do that.

That also begins with turning off ALL the news-including the anti vax news. That includes with admitting that we ALL may not be looking at things clearly.

The problem on the anti vax side is I think they will be more correct when the dust settles but they come off as so arrogant and hysterical that they turn a lot of people off. However, many are under stress because they are not between a rock and a hard place. Which is either by design or at least works out in someone’s favor.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Better let the billions of people that have safely taken the vaccine know, they are in grave danger.

lol is all I will say.

There is a parade of up and coming booster shots to fix that.

Where is Governor Newson?

But the governor’s office announced the plan with an emailed news release. His last public appearance was Oct. 27, when he received a coronavirus booster shot.

US News

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a logical common sense approach.
i took the same approach as you then they threatened my job, my livelihood and the health and wellbeing of my family if i did not take the vaccine.
I did not comply!!

IMO those willingly supporting and pushing the mainstream propaganda and trying to reinforce the big pharma/MSM/political brainwashing that the vaccines are safe and effective are just as guilty and evil as those at the top, I hope you don't do it for free.

NOT SAFE and NOT EFFECTIVE

Filip Ingebrigsten, 28, Norwegian runner suffers loss of form: norwaytoday.info...

Avi Barot, 29, Saurashtra cricketer suffers cardiac arrest, passes away: www.thehindu.com...

Cienna Knowles, 19, equestrian star hospitalized due to blood clots: www.news.com.au... tory/286e7cd42e896b091e4b257322296a05

Tevita Bryce, 28, Montclair rugby player suffers major heart attack and collapses during game: www.montclairlocal.news...

Meghan Roth, 34, runner collapses during Boston marathon due to cardiac episode: www.washingtonpost.com...

Daniel Brito, 23, Philadelphia baseman collapses on pitch during game due to stroke: www.usatoday.com...

Quandarius Wilburn, 19, Virginia Freshman collapsed during preseason training and passes away: sports.yahoo.com...

Ava Azzopardi, 14, Runaway Bay soccer player collapses and suffers cardiac arrest in the under-14/15s grand final: 7news.com.au...

Florian Dagoury, 34, World Record holder diagnosed with myocarditis post Pfizer: lemediaen442.fr...

John Stokes, 21, athlete at Tennessee Uni hospitalized with heart inflammation: www.yahoo.com...

Jake Ehlinger, 20, found dead - cause unknown: usdaynews.com...

Jeremy Chardy, 34, tennis pro cannot train or play after vaccine: www.tennisworldusa.org...

Francesca Marcon, 38, volleybal professional can’t play, has pericarditis post vaccine: www.lapressa.it...

Yusuke Kino#a, 27, baseball pro dies 7 weeks post vaccine: thecovidworld.com...-27-year-old-japanese-professional-baseball-player-dies-7-weeks-after-covid-19-vaccine/

Alex Stalock, 34, NHL Oilers goalie out for the season due to heart condition: ca.sports.yahoo.com...

Ceylin Alvarado, 23, pro cyclists out for season due to blood complications: www.nu.nl...

Ewan Fraser, 30, Glasgow hockey player suffered cardiac arrest, passes away: www.thescottishsun.co.uk...

David Jenkins, 31, Olympic silver medalist diver unexpectedly passes away: metro.co.uk...

Paul Zisper, 27, Munich basketball pro, has emergency surgery after brain hemorrhage related to J and J: www.fr.de...

Roy Butler, 23, Irish footballer Watford FC dies after Jansen: twitter.com... (embed)

Dylan Rich, 19, FA Youth Cup - player suffered sudden cardiac arrest on the field, passes away: www.bbc.com...

Vinny Curry, 33, out for season due to blood clots: nypost.com...

Cameron Dale, 29, Australian sailor dies after catastrophic stroke: 7news.com.au...

Two young Columbia High school footballers die: www.wistv.com...

Bollywood’s star, 40, dies following heart attack www.dailymail.co.uk...-comments

Tom Felton, 34, collapses during golf game: bbc.in...

Francis Perron, 25, Ottawa footballer dies after game: www.cbc.ca...

Parys Haralson, 37, former Saints line backer dies: www.usatoday.com...

Jimmy Hayes, 31, former Bruins player unexpectedly dies: www.bostonglobe.com...

Kjeld Nuis, 31, Dutch professional skater admitted to hospital with inflamed heart: www.rtlboulevard.nl...

Britain's Jack Draper, 19, collapses at Miami Open: [YouTube] Tennis prodigy Jack Draper collapses at Miami Open | New York Post (embed)

Mirko Kido, 36, Olympic gold medalist dies of heart attack during game: www.reuters.com...

Ghanaian referee collapses during AFCON Match: [YouTube] Ghanaian referee collapses during AFCON Match • Prez Nana Addo gifted Real Madrid jersey (embed)

Referee Bert Smith collapses on court due to blood clot during Gonzaga-USC men's Elite Eight game: www.espn.com...

Josh Downie, 24, cricketer dies after heart attack at practice: www.bbc.co.uk...

Giuseppe Perrino, 29, ex-Parma footballer dies at memorial match after collapsing www.thesun.co.uk...

Raymond van Barneveld collapses and receives paramedic attention during PDC Championship: www.dailystar.co.uk...

Devaraj Anchan, 33, volleyball player collapses during game, dies: www.thehindu.com...

Garissone Innocent, 20, fell unconscious due to abnormal electrical impulse in heart during game: www.thesun.co.uk...

Ethan Jovani Trejo, 16-year-old soccer player, collapsed on the field during training: eu.cincinnati.com...

Samuel Kalu, 24, Bordeaux star collapses minutes into football game: www.bbc.com...

Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues
(September 21st, 2021, survived, undiagnosed heart complications)
(news.in-24.com...)

- Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during game
(September 13th, 2021, survived, undiagnosed heart complications)
(www.getfootballnewsfrance.com...)

- Sergio Aguero, 33, Barecelona star striker admitted to hospital after match
(October 31st, 2021, survived, undiagnosed heart complications)
(www.cnn.com...)

- Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses during game
(November 2nd, 2021, survived, cardiac arrest)
(www.bbc.co.uk...)

- Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete
(September 13th, 2021, survived, pulmonary embolism)
(lemediaen442.fr...)

- Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player unexpectedly passes away
(???, deceased. ???)

[(Some additional injuries that I don't have dates for, but are still within the general timeframe as far as I'm aware.)]

Two West Indies Players – Chinelle Henry, Chedean Nation Collapse on Field: www.india.com... tch-video-4785827/

Dembele, 29, Atletico Madrid striker collapses in training, requires medical attention [YouTube] Moussa Dembele collapsed during training (embed)

Alex Apolinario, 24, Brazilian soccer player dies after collapsing on pitch during match: www.cbssports.com...

"Doctors have been unable to save a hockey player who suddenly collapsed on the ice during a game in Slovakia.
Boris Sadecki was playing for the Bratislava Capitals, of the Ice HL, when he fell to the floor during a match against the Dornbirn Bulldogs on October 29.
Medics are said to have spent several minutes attending to the 24-year-old, resuscitating him before transporting him to hospital, where he had spent 11 days before his passing was announced,
(October 29th, 2021, deceased, cardiac arrest)
(www.rt.com...)

- Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on pitch during game
(September 11th, 2021, survived, cardiac arrest)
(www.the-sun.com...)

- Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch during game
(August 22nd, 2021, survived, undisclosed)
(www.theguardian.com...)

- Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on field, passes away of heart attack
(September 6th, 2021, deceased, cardiomyopathy)
(news.in-24.com...)

- Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on field due to heart attack
(August 18th, 2021, survived, cardiac arrest)
(new.in-24.com...)

- Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to heart attack after game
(???, deceased, cardiac arrest)
(???)

- Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game
(???, deceased, cardiac arrest)
(???)

- Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer suffers cardiac arrest on pitch
(July 31st, 2021, survived, cardiac arrest)
(www.archyde.com...)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

lol is all I will say.

Would you admit that there is a certain percentage of people that with almost any drug that will cause them to react negativity up to and including dying?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Oh, I help people deny ignorance for free. You are welcome.

As I have said before, I must be a super human, the pinnacle of mankind since I have managed to survive this toxic vaccine when our super athletes have not.

I AM A VACCINE SURVIVOR.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

lol is all I will say.

Would you admit that there is a certain percentage of people that with almost any drug that will cause them to react negativity up to and including dying?

Yes 100%.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams
first step would be for you to stop using loaded words like 'antvax'.
this word is an inaccurate slur used to slander anyone speaking out against the official brainwashing narrative regarding the vaccines.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I AM A VACCINE SURVIVOR.

For the time being, maybe so.

And if it's fax you want here's some from Australia using goobermint data, not that it'll make any difference.

The official Federal Government Covid-19 statistics current as at 4 November 2021 show:
• The overall case fatality rate (CFR) for Covid-19 in Australia is approximately 1.01% (1,781 deaths out of 175,813 cases) This is less than the CFR in other developed countries including the USA, UK, France and Spain.
• The vast majority (78.91%) of people diagnosed with Covid-19 in Australia are under 50 but they account for only 3.43% of all Covid-19 deaths. The CFR for Covid-19 in Australians aged under 50 is 0.04% (or 61 out of approximately 137,311).
• Out of the more than 23,000 cases in people aged under 10 there have been no deaths recorded.
• The under 20 age group accounts for more than a quarter (28.35%) of all cases. This age group has a CFR of 0.004%.
• The under 30 age group accounts for almost half (48.94%) of all cases but only 0.62% of all Covid-19 related deaths. This age group has a CFR of 0.01%.
• The under 40 age group accounts for 66.51% of all cases. This age group has a CFR of 0.02%.
• The under 50 age group accounts for more than three quarters (78.91%) of all cases. This age group has a CFR of 0.04%.
• The under 60 age group accounts for 88.51% of all cases. This age group has a CFR of 0.1%.
• The under 70 age group accounts for 94.29% of all cases. This age group has a CFR of 0.2%.
• The over 70 age group accounts for only 5.71% of all Covid-19 cases but 80.94% of all Covid-19 deaths.
• Aged Care cases account for only 1.82% of all Covid-19 cases but almost half (46.37%) of all Covid-19 deaths

Read the whole thing here.

One also has to remember that more or less ALL of the fatalities are people who are NOT HEALTHY.

edit on 8 11 2021 by myselfaswell because: whatevs

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

So I survived the vaccine and will survive C19. Good news. Cheers.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: myselfaswell

So I survived the vaccine and will survive C19. Good news. Cheers.

You don't seem to understand;

The "vaccines" NEVER STOP

edit on 8 11 2021 by myselfaswell because: forgot inverted commas and italics for "vaccines" because they're not fckuing vaccines.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join