It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NiZZiM

Please show by example, take a pic of your face and post it so a bunch of strangers can see it here

There are many rational explanations to why someone wont want to post a photo of her face, maybe she is ugly, just giving an example not saying she is.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I love the Tardis too, and send love to all the dr. who's as well, but not all are good. And also, there is nothing that can harm the Good watching over, its the renegades that get shot down. The CME part, having your face burnt is alarming. There is so much we don't get told not sure a straight answer would ever come even if a million people stood out with camera's and radiated faces and demanded it. Because they still keep going and electing the same felons in and not forming strong local citizens counsels to negotiate and kick butt and become the first strongest level of government. It takes people doing that. Governments and democracies do not police themselves. And people need to sign on the dotted line round table agreements to kick out non compliant governments, that have gone rogue, and re vote their own in even if the others don't leave and only deal with their own. Something has to seriously to give on planet earth. And let all those newly elected know the same thing will happen to them, with all their pensions and dental frozen, if they act the same way too, and that no matter who is threatening them, ie bankers, SAY NO AND REPORT TO YOUR BOSS'S THE PEOPLE. The ones threatening and shadow government could use a spot of prison. All those on the trilateral commissions and bildenburg, could use a spot of prison.

However aside from the strange sun halo, something that could create that affect and cause the burns also might relate to that particular tartis. Because they can burn your face. And frequencies, scalar, can too.

I would hazard a guess that a true material type Tartis, could use cavitation, and principle's related to the sun and the sun's corona.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

(post by fracture removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fracture

Anyone who would respond so to an innocuous story needs much help and our sympathy, my heart goes out to you, I hope you can find inner peace, it is possible.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

It may have been an exercise but it has nothing to do with Red Flag. The aircaft fly from Nellis not other bases when it goes on.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I love the Tartis too, and send love to all the dr. who's as well, but not all are good.

This may be slightly off-topic, but it's "TARDIS" - Time And Relative Dimension In Space. And the Doctors aren't real, by the way.

And as to your previous comment regarding Antar being "rock solid"; everything is relative, and it depends on your perspective, no matter how blurred.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

antar
reply to post by thesaneone

The Jets were coming in from several directions all aiming at the metallic object. Once the object dissipated and the Halo began, they flew off. They were incoming from all directions towards the object. I feel sorry for it. I have never seen jets fly that fast, that low at that speed or towards one another. It was pure experience.

That whole thing may not be what you perceived, ie dissipated could mean dissappeared with a burst of energy enough to cause that halo. Because even our jets can't the bad guys out. They never got shot out. Not even once. But ETs do stuff to each other on lower realms.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Beamish

I love the Tartis too, and send love to all the dr. who's as well, but not all are good.

This may be slightly off-topic, but it's "TARDIS" - Time And Relative Dimension In Space. And the Doctors aren't real, by the way.

And as to your previous comment regarding Antar being "rock solid"; everything is relative, and it depends on your perspective, no matter how blurred.

Well, still drinking coffee and since my thyroid went out and my left hemisphere fell apart with structure, all of my spelling did too. Edited now.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

UNIT76
..i don't get this whole topic?

about 2 years ago i was at a bus stop with my dad, it was early evening and had been dark for about 30 mins.. we're waiting for this bus, and i notice a blue ball of light falling out of the sky, pretty far off in the distance, it seems to 'land' about 2-3 suburbs away, it kinda looked and moved like a falling ember (ash)
but it didn't actually 'land', as it reached approx. ground level, my dad also spots it, managing to stutter out something like "hey look, what's that?" (so we're both watching it at this point)
at this point the ball seems to split into 2-3 more balls (we couldn't tell) and it's (they're) doing a gigantic loop-de-loop, like they're on some invisible massive roller-coaster.. the course they followed must have been at least 2 suburbs large!?
it was all over as soon as it began (lasted total about 6-7 seconds)
i made some phone calls and even put up notices at local shops asking if anyone had seen it?
nothing.

it's not the "nothing" in this topic that i can't understand..
..it's the lack of effort

i wonder if this person put up notices at their local shops, asked their neighbors if they saw anything, etc..

That's interesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Unity_99

antar
reply to post by thesaneone

The Jets were coming in from several directions all aiming at the metallic object. Once the object dissipated and the Halo began, they flew off. They were incoming from all directions towards the object. I feel sorry for it. I have never seen jets fly that fast, that low at that speed or towards one another. It was pure experience.

That whole thing may not be what you perceived, ie dissipated could mean dissappeared with a burst of energy enough to cause that halo. Because even our jets can't the bad guys out. They never got shot out. Not even once. But ETs do stuff to each other on lower realms.

why is it ET? Why the woo woo explanations?

Why not a simple USAF miltary test?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I would imagine it would be difficult to hoax a personal account, how are they going to prove that one way or the other?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Well, still drinking coffee and since my thyroid went out and my left hemisphere fell apart with structure, all of my spelling did too.

I wasn't asking for an explanation for your misspelling something as I was simply correcting you, but thanks for the heads up and the information regarding your health issues.

What I was getting at was your "sending love" to fictional characters. (See my previous comments on blurred perspective etc. which ties in completely with Antar may well having had a real, anomalous experience (for once, some might say)).

Was she telling another story? Did something actually happen? Without corroboration, who knows. Has her cause been helped by near sycophantic - and some rambling - responses, or displays of outright skepticism? No, in either case.

Such is life.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I guess some people like to question things they hear and some don't.

In all due respect, there are only so many questions we can ask and then it becomes redundant,

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

I would imagine it would be difficult to hoax a personal account, how are they going to prove that one way or the other?

That is why we have this forum.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Sounds like a made up story. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Antar, may you excuse the following intimidating questions to you?

- Don´t you worry about your burnt skin? Did you went to a doc? What did he say?
- If it was merely a mile away, why did you not go looking? I mean if I saw something like you described, with the vapor cloud still visible afterwards, I would try to find the location. If just to pin point it for others that I plan to tell.
- If your son says something like "Why is it in the gray area now?", and there is a video of a similar incident, why not simply upload it?

Why not lend a camera and snap a shot of your cheek only? Write ats on a paper and hold it beside your cheek. Problem solved.
Why not upload the video from the kids? I would upload it, if it really looks similar to what you saw, just to give people a better imagination. Or would this video show us a plane? (red/white lights on tail and middle)

Sincerely yours,
verschickter

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
For anyone wanting to vet Antar, her stories are perfectly accessible through her profile. She is a brilliant writer. One thing you will notice however, is that she is a WRITER, meaning she write fully well punctuated and readable stories. This OP is jaunted and not really readable as a story. This IMO lends to the fact that it was not her imagination, but a recounting of what she witnessed.

Just my two cents worth anyhow.

Antar, I posted a pic of the double sun halo, (somewhere I think on page 23 or 24) in your area. You might see if Puterman or TrueAmerican (Westcoast if you are still around) could take a look at the Heliocorders and find the boom on one of them. I gave it my best shot, but alas, I am too new at reading the things to make heads or tails of them.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I believe she uploaded the video to her profile.... I haven't watched it yet though.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I saw that post but there is nothing on the wall. Could be a chance it was uploaded but drowned in the flood of posts.
edit on 4-2-2014 by verschickter because: changed change in chance

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join