It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

His findings have shown that no media outlet has any reports of what the OP has experienced. Additionally, the Springfield-Branson International airport didn't see anything odd in the area.

So just because the airport didn't see what Antar saw this means it most likely never happened?
Blasphemy.

As such, we can likely infer that what the OP witnessed was something of this earth, and probably not that extraordinary as she initially thought.

And because there's no reports from others in the area about what Antar saw that means best case scenario it was just planes doing normal plane things that planes casually do in rural areas.

When I saw something of extraordinary and unexplainable proportions, guess what? Nobody else saw it either... It so happened in the middle of the boonies up north and I didn't have all but one old farmer man for a neighbor. Surprise!

Because nobody saw it but the witness that means it just clearly never happened. Charming.

You don't know, Daaskapital. You have never saw something like this before.

It's going to be ok Antar. Hang in there, please try to take it one day at a time for a while as best as you can.

You don't have anything to prove to anyone.
It happened and you know that. That's all that you can do right now.

If you want to be a human being at this moment you should be "supporting"
Antar right now despite your personal opinion about UFOS or about Antar's account of what happened instead of being malicious and demanding.... When things like this happen they can have some traumatic effects on a person.
edit on 2/4/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well now see what you have done

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

You WILL either post within the ATS Guidelines for proper etiquette, leave the thread or I will remove your posting privileges

Simple enough

NO MORE COMMENTS ON STAFF ACTIONS

Like I said

ENOUGH

(post by NocturnalWatcher removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

He not denying it happend just that its likley got a reasonble explination.

As already has been pointed out boeing phantom works is nearby and its developing someting pretty big at the moment. Chances are she was lucky to catch a glimpse of it. The burn likley just from lensing of the sun.

Fits a hell of a lot better than any woo woo alien nonsence.

Dont know why those proposing a more down to earth explination are being jumped on, were not calling the OP claim that she saw something into queation, just trying to explain what it was.
edit on 4-2-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NocturnalWatcher

Antar is a story teller. Always has been.

Do I believe her account?

Well, it's possible to enjoy reading books, but would you believe a novel, no matter how good it was?

Until some form of proof is forthcoming, and there could be as she says she suffered a real effect (burns), then sit back and watch the fun.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

When I see people sucked in and believe these stories it makes me angry. The people are being deceived, I come try and talk some sense and get attacked by multiple posters. They don't realize I'm helping them.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. "
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

NocturnalWatcher
reply to post by Beamish

When I see people sucked in and believe these stories it makes me angry. The people are being deceived, I come try and talk some sense and get attacked by multiple posters. They don't realize I'm helping them.

(Emphasis added)

Thank you for acknowledging what everyone else already knows. No good comes from engaging with people through anger. Its hard sometimes I know when we are passionate about things. Its best to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. People are capable of thinking for themselves and are more prone to think otherwise when their sensibilities aren't being attacked. You want people to see your prospective? Drop the anger.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

semperfortis
Well now see what you have done

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

You WILL either post within the ATS Guidelines for proper etiquette, leave the thread or I will remove your posting privileges

Simple enough

NO MORE COMMENTS ON STAFF ACTIONS

Like I said

ENOUGH

I think some people may have missed this post.
Just getting it down here to eye level for anyone else that hasn't seen it.

We don't want this thread shut down. So, please stop with all the derailing comments.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is the kind of thread Charles Fort would have been proud to post on. With it and its multiple elements of mystery and personal experience, all interesting, and then, if people missed it....

...on the same day this occurred the OPs sister, who hasn't contacted her in 40 years, contacts her! They talk and catch up. At the same time, she's celebrating her son's birthday.

It turned into a magical day for the OP - or at least one out of the ordinary - and then with the long-lost sister thrown in, one for the Forteans.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

NocturnalWatcher
reply to post by Beamish

Don't take it personally (ego), and that will help immensely.

I would be a tad concerned if she were giving speeches about this to 1st graders (though I'm sure my son would find it very cool), however, this is one of the internet's most reknown conspiracy websites, full of mostly adults with a few older teens, most people come to this website and this forum EXACTLY for stories like these, stories like these are part of the raison d'etre for this site.

Honestly, if stuff like this bothers you (and please don't take this as an attack), you can either choose to work yourself up into indignation over what most people come here for, or go to another site which doesn't have a such a multitude of controversial topics.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Beamish

Antar is a story teller. Always has been.

Do I believe her account?

Well, it's possible to enjoy reading books, but would you believe a novel, no matter how good it was?

Until some form of proof is forthcoming, and there could be as she says she suffered a real effect (burns), then sit back and watch the fun.

I agree with you on this!
I think this person wants attention and is making this up. I am sorry but if I have burns on my face and neck in a short period of time, I would have called 911. Not sit on a forum complaining about it! That's all I have to say, and yes I have seen her posts and think half of them are bogus! Get a hobby.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No, many people will miss that and continue doing what they've been doing, and feel the sting. Hopefully if bans are handed out they aren't permanent, just enough to teach the lesson. Like a catholic school nun, with a ruler on the knuckles, letting people know in no uncertain terms that being personally insulting is not the ATS way.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Yes, I understand. I was the same for some time on this site. You're banging your head against the wall for no reason.

Antar has a following here, a big one and she is well respected. Her latest story is just another chapter in an amazingly eventful life, one that many of her fans find both engrossing and fascinating, not to mention informative.

Now, she may well have experienced something extraordinary - after all, the bizarre has happened to others - but as I said previously, she's inferred that there's actual evidence available so until that is somehow corroborated - by ATS staff, perhaps - then her story is just that; a story.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
ive done some digging and may explain what the OP saw:

www.whiteman.af.mil...

the text below is embedded into the pic on the main page of whiteman AFB site.

B-2 Pic

"Spirit of Washington" rises from the ashes
The “Spirit of Washington” lands at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo., Dec. 16, 2013. The B-2 Spirit participated in its first training mission here after an engine fire in 2010 badly damaged the aircraft. The “Spirit of Washington” was preparing to fly a mission at Anderson Air Force Base, Guam, when one of its four engines caught fire. After nearly four years, the aircraft was restored to full mission-ready status. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Alexandra M. Boutte/Released)

could it be a continuation of these training missions, to get the jet and crew combat ready?

it certainly would look Unidentified at high speed and may have had other jets tailing it as part of said mission?

just adding a rational explanation into what the OP is describing?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Why do you care what people believe? Do you get angry knowing that millions of people believe in the bible? Because I personally believe it to be a false story.

I think it's a great story and whether or not I believe it is non of your concern. I have witnessed things that I would love to share with ats but have now reconsidered doing so due to posters like you.

There are other posters who are skeptical of her story but yet show the utmost respect and have done research instead of degrade and scrutinize.

To the op I would really like to hear a more detailed description of what the metallic object looked like but probably won't due to the increasing negativity in this thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I dun see what pictures of part of this burnt face aren't here yet? it's proof and simple proof. No need for showing enough to be identified. Logic to me says bogus story.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NiZZiM

Sigh... she doesn't own a camera, okay?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

pimppapa1977
after reading the commets, im calling in the BS team to clean up...that's a wrap

Except your BS team would be wrong, and Antar's word is rock solid.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NiZZiM

I'm not sure if your aware of what forum your on but it is the "gray area" forum no proof is required.

It's been stated by mods and other members at least 10 times including myself. Your welcome

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join