It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NocturnalWatcher

You are not questioning anything you are attacking the op and anyone that support her claims.

You should see other rational responses to this, you are not doing it right.

trust me i am a non believer

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Crazy story Antar and thanks for sharing. There is certainly high weirdness in this world and the timing of these events are always so curious. Almost as if staged for you and you alone huh? I can say the same with my "first" experience although my was much more anticlimactic compared to yours. When mine happened the LG Razors were in style and the last thing on my mind was pulling out my phone for the entire 2-3min show.

My UFO Experience

My second "sighting" was only a year or two ago and this one looked more like a helicopter without propellers and flying slowly west as I'm traveling east. This time the first thing that occurred to me was my phone. I immediately pull over and yank my phone from my pocket. After unlocking it and getting the video app it was already to far away. My regret was wasting my time getting my phone instead of trying to make detailed images in my head. Long story short, even if you had a cellphone it probably wouldn't do you any good. Besides, everyone will just tell you its Venus or a lantern.

If nothing else know there is tech out there way more advanced then our noodles can comprehend. Whether or not they're ours or someone else's I suppose remains to be seen.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Off-topic post removed by staff.

If you think thats crazy, you havn't seen anything yet of other stuff posted on ATS.

The point is, you have nothing to dissproof it, therefore you have to keep it open, yes, it is over the top but saying it's rediculess without proof is closed minded.

Just take it easy, and enjoy ATS for what it is....DIFFERENT but open for disscussion.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Indigent

You are not questioning anything you are attacking the op and anyone that support her claims.

I never attacked any posters. I called Op story a lie. I gave my reasoning why I think its a lie. Damn good reasons to anyone with a functioning brain.

So I'm.not allowed to voice my.opinion on whether or not I think the story is real? What are we doing here then?

Why hasn't she posted a pic of the supposed facial burns? Because cameras aren't meant to work for her? She doesn't know a single person with a camera?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
On trusty Google I typed 'Loud Boom Heard In Springfield, Missouri' and i got these:
Loud Boom Heard In Springfield, Mo & Earth Changes For 2/5/2013 ...
earthshiftx.com...

Shockwave target in Lawrence Co. caused loud boom: Highway Patrol
articles.kspr.com...2013-02-02/loud-boom_36710164

'Loud boom' alarms residents in Springfield, Missouri Sun, 03 Feb 2013 03:39 CST
www.sott.net...

Mysterious Loud Booms In Missouri February 2nd 2013

I had to look twice to see if the main post was written last year.

Then again i do have a a hat and i'm starving.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

NocturnalWatcher
Off-topic post removed by staff.

Please re-read this post. Just because you and I do not believe in telepathy does not mean that Antar does not believe in telepathy. You can try to convince her she is delusional, if you must, but even that does not negate the reality of her experience to her. The human brain has many sub-systems that it uses for processing sensory data, as a rational person you should understand this. There is likely to be a 'rational, objective' explanation for the OP's experience, but that does not negate the reality of her experience. It certainly is not evidence of bad faith. If she claimed to be a pilot in the secret US Space Navy, you might have good cause to call BS. As it is, it is simply someone sharing a personal experience. There is no need to attack her.
edit on 2/4/2014 by OneisOne because: remove quote of off-topic post.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Just type in "Loud Boom Heard In Springfield, Missouri" on Google

Most of the articles are uncannily from February 3rd... 2013

Then again i have a hat and i'm starving
edit on 4-2-2014 by rupertg because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by DJW001

I never said I don't believe in telepathy. I don't believe she sent a message that was received by aliens who then gave her temple pain to show they heard it, understand?

I did not personally attack her other than saying I think the story is a lie. I believe I'm entitled to give my opinion on whether or not an outrageous story is true or not and should not be viewed as a malicious attack.

link   

It's not a matter of questioning the OP its a matter of having class. It's an hefty story to absorb and I am having a hard time swallowing it but then I am sure others feel the same with my story. It doesn't make my story or hers untrue if you don't believe. You stated your opinion and if you have nothing else to contribute here, there are other threads at your disposal.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

NocturnalWatcher

Indigent

I never attacked any posters. I called Op story a lie. I gave my reasoning why I think its a lie. Damn good reasons to anyone with a functioning brain.

So I'm.not allowed to voice my.opinion on whether or not I think the story is real? What are we doing here then?

Why hasn't she posted a pic of the supposed facial burns? Because cameras aren't meant to work for her? She doesn't know a single person with a camera?

If you had read any of her replies at the beginning of the thread, you'd know she already said she didn't own a camera. Everyone keeps yelling "Why didn't you get a pic?!" That has already been answered.

I have a niece that lives in MO. I'll call when I get up later today and see if she heard or saw anything.

And, for the record, I have no reason not to believe the OP. S&F to you for sharing this with us!

edit on 2/4/2014 by sled735 because: typo

link   

NocturnalWatcher
reply to post by DJW001

I never said I don't believe in telepathy. I don't believe she sent a message that was received by aliens who then gave her temple pain to show they heard it, understand?

If you believe in telepathy, why do you find this part of the story hard to believe?

I did not personally attack her other than saying I think the story is a lie. I believe I'm entitled to give my opinion on whether or not an outrageous story is true or not and should not be viewed as a malicious attack.

Calling a person a liar is a personal attack. It is one thing not to accept someone's account of an experience as being sufficiently objective, it is quite another to claim, without evidence, that it is pure fabrication.

link   

NocturnalWatcher
reply to post by DJW001

Uh huh...sounds like you just attacked the ATS community in your prior post:

Damn good reasons to anyone with a functioning brain.

Maybe a shower, a sandwich and a few deep breaths. Your not making any friends here with believers or skeptics. You don't see this?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So be it. I tell it like I see it. I'm blunt and honest so you guys are going to have to deal with that.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Who told you about the secret US Space Navy?
edit on 422014 by ChefSlug because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I didn't realize I was here to make friends. Thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

NocturnalWatcher
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I didn't realize I was here to make friends. Thanks

That is very obvious.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

NocturnalWatcher
reply to post by DJW001

You may not believe it is true, but she may believe it to be true, two simultaneous yet contradictory beliefs which occurs all the time; thus you have the ability to express your doubt of the validity of the story without impugning her character, whether you exercise that attack neutral way is your choice.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sometimes you need to treat these "huge ufo events" like a murder crime.

Interview the locals in the area, listen to the 9-1-1 dispatches, watch the surveilance videos on local business, etc...
I would skip talking to the Air-Force as no one would believe their answer anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join