It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's your PROOF!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by HanzHenry

Just becasue you don't remember, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I can clearly remember being curious as to why some "lines" stayed and some went away quickly.

History seems to back up the link as well.

I remember talking about the causes of persistent contrails in 7th-grade school science class in the late 1970s because my teacher was a weather-nut (an amateur meteorologist who really liked the science of weather).

I also remember being interested in persistent contrails before that, because as kid I was interested in aviation (as a lot of kids are), PLUS I lived near a rural farm area, and a concern among farmers at the time was that the jet-age was causing more cloudy days due to persistent contrails. Being a kid interested in jets and science, I distinctly remember the TV farm reports that discussed how the proliferation of jet travel over the prior decade has caused the sky to have more cirrus clouds.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Do car emissions "linger" in the winter? NOPE! The contrailers don't quit. Too bad they won't discuss this video.
Spraying millions of tonnes of sulfuric acid into our atmosphere because they're afraid the earth is "warming up"?

Who's the one that's "paranoid"? Who's the one trying to fix the "problem" that they think the earth has? The earth doesn't have a problem.....MAN DOES! He's a control freak. FACT!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by network dude

Sorry to say, i don't remember seeing those trails linger around, for the entire day, when i was a kid; and i'm up there in age. You must be young.

Yea, it was back in the early 80's when I was a teenager. Then in '90, I joined the USAF and learned more about the things I questioned.

So are all those pictures of contrails from WW2 fake?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I am curious, did you understand the video you linked?

David Keith is speaking about the IDEA of spraying sulfuric acid in the stratosphere. then he goes on to explain that we already put 10 thousand tones into the atmosphere via pollution and it kills 10,000 people a year.

I really do get that chemmies will distort the facts to fit their agenda, but I am a bit worried. I fear that you actually do hear things only in a way that fits your warped train of logic. Please tell me that you are capable of understanding that video.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Nope, still can't remember seeing anything close to what we see these days.
Nothing "normal" about that, in any way, shape or form. This, is more like "normal".
Unfortunately, kids today will believe the 1st picture is "normal". They'll grow up, thinking everything is "normal"; not knowing any different!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It's always an "idea". Reminds me of a scientist named Tesla.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by InhaleExhale

This is what he's talking about: "Harvard scientist and head U.S. government Geoengineer David Keith talking about spraying the planet with millions of tonnes of sulfuric acid in an attempt to control the planet from warming.'" In a nutshell.

So you want me debunk what he is talking about,

Is he talking about it or saying its happening?

If he says its happening what does he bring forth as evidence, million of tonnes of sulfuric acid would leave a large trail of evidence.

Can you maybe expand on your posts like an intelligent thinking person and explain yourself so a child may be able to understand you.

You ask for everything to be spoon fed to you and when its done you spit it out, swallow some of what you eat and learn to feed yourself.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yes, and with the introduction of high bypass engines being used now to reduce emissions in aircraft, you will continue to see these more and more often. Just as the SCIENCE would suggest.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Sorry to say, i don't remember seeing those trails linger around, for the entire day, when i was a kid; and i'm up there in age. You must be young.

If they are young then wouldn't they be seeing and remembering more than what a older person would, given the fact that they have become much more evident in recent times.

You not remembering means one thing only and proves one thing,

That being you don't remember, others do.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Do car emissions "linger" in the winter? NOPE! The contrailers don't quit.

Yes,

Not as long as a contrail can because the temp at that height is a lot colder than ground level,

3 years of research from both sides should have taught you this basic fact

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Do car emissions "linger" in the winter? NOPE! The contrailers don't quit....

That partially has to do with relative humidity (relative to temperature). See -- maybe you SHOULD care about learning how and why contrails can persist. It would help your understanding of the issue you are trying to argue.

Car emissions won't linger in the winter because the relative humidity is almost always too low in the winter near ground level for the emissions to cause widespread nucleating of the moisture out of the air.

It is also true that very often the relative humidity at high altitude jets are flying may also be too low for their contrails to persist (or even for contrails to form at all). That's why sometimes jets make persistent contrails (when the relative humidity is ripe for it), and sometimes they don't.

edit on 1/6/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

HanzHenry

boncho
For the millionth time, everyone acknowledges cloud seeding programs and weather modification exist. The "Chemtrail" mythos is based on the assumption it's coming from every airliner seen passing overhead with a few contrails.

chemtrails look more like a smoke than a moisture type thing. Steam and Ice crystals dissipate and disappear.

take an ice cube out of the freezer, does the cool vapor linger? NOPE!

And yet, the ice does linger…

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Nope, still can't remember seeing anything close to what we see these days.
Nothing "normal" about that, in any way, shape or form. This, is more like "normal".
Unfortunately, kids today will believe the 1st picture is "normal". They'll grow up, thinking everything is "normal"; not knowing any different!

If 1 aircraft making 1 trail is "normal", why is 3 or 4 aircraft making 3 or 4 trails "not normal"??

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

boncho

HanzHenry

boncho
For the millionth time, everyone acknowledges cloud seeding programs and weather modification exist. The "Chemtrail" mythos is based on the assumption it's coming from every airliner seen passing overhead with a few contrails.

chemtrails look more like a smoke than a moisture type thing. Steam and Ice crystals dissipate and disappear.

take an ice cube out of the freezer, does the cool vapor linger? NOPE!

And yet, the ice does linger…

And who are you, so wise in the ways of Science?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

WonderBoi

I'm 54 - when I was growing up I remember when jets arrived on domestic routes in eth 1960's because that is when contrails started - sometimes they would be around for hours - still there when the jet came back along the reverse route.

then in 1976 I started an apprenticeship as an aircraft mechanic working on those same jets.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

And here's a little bubble gum to chew on, while you're connecting the dots.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The BEST EXAMPLE of 'trolling', would be by those that post in EVERY SINGLE "chemtrail" thread; trying to get us to believe that those are normal "persisting" contrails.

Do you care to go ON TOPIC NOW???

NOTE TO ADD:

Forget worrying about the chemicals "they " are poisoning us with, the disease of ignorance will do so much more damage and cause so much more suffering.
I've NEVER SAID they were poisoning us with "chemicals". Get your debunking facts straight. Ignorance will lead you to believe those trails are "normal".
edit on 6-1-2014 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

Man i just love seeing the same people get the text that another "Chemtrail" thread is up. Time to punch in and go to work. Always great for some laughs.
edit on 6-1-2014 by NONPOINT21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I think it's against the T&C to just post videos with not explanation to them.
Why don't you tell us all why each one is relevant to the discussion. Your previous track record shows you may not fully understand the links you provide.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Do car emissions "linger" in the winter? NOPE!

they do when it is cold enough and humid enough.

It is called ice fog and it is a well understood occurrence in Alaska and northern Canada.

From City of Fairbanks FAQ:

What is ice fog?
When warm water vapor meets very cold air the vapor crystallizes into tiny, microscopic ice particles. The already super cold air cannot absorb these particles and this collection of ice crystals accumulates to form a thick, dense, cloud called ice fog. It usually occurs around minus 30 degrees Fahrenheit or colder. Car exhaust, power plant cooling ponds and even exhaled breath from pets and humans all contribute to the problem. Ice fog is made worse when a temperature inversion occurs. Warm air acts like a lid over the cold air holding it close to the ground. Lack of wind and the surrounding hills combine to box in Fairbanks thus keeping the ice fog laden cold air in place.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

WonderBoi
They're spraying CHEMICALS, like silver iodide, to make it rain. Do people miss that part??? Now, unless you tell me "silver iodide can't be seen when sprayed" via airplanes, THEN i'll believe those are just normal persisting contrails.

Silver iodide can't be seen when sprayed.

Mainly because the clouds is in the way. But also because the particles are too small to be seen were they to be accidentally sprayed into a clear sky.

But if you can find a photo and prove me wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join