It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's your PROOF!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
wonderboi --

Why do you insist on using this "strawman" argument?
...i.e., you keep showing us cloud seeding and sayings things like "how will the skeptics spin THIS obvious proof?!!"

Why do you insist on showing us proof of cloud seeding when even the skeptics know that cloud seeding is real? It has been used for decades in order to try to help farmers and ski resorts. I don't doubt the military could find uses for trying to make it rain on certain battlefields. However, cloud seeding does NOT cause those high-altitude trails in the sky, nor is it geoengineering.

The question at hand here is basically is "are those fluffy white trails in the sky chemtrails or contrails?" Your post does not address those trails in the sky at all, because the cloud seeding discussed in your link does not create those kinds of trails.

THAT's why this is a strawman argument. The skeptics here are NOT debating the idea of geoengineering. Many of us are not debating whether or not geoengineering experiments have been done. None of us are doubting the existence of cloud seeding.

However, what we ARE saying is that those high altitude white lines in the sky made by planes are NOT chemtrails, nor have anything to do with cloud seeding and intentional weather modification. They are just normal contrails.

edit on 1/6/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

if those long white clouds are seeding for rain,my house in Phoenix AZ would be underwater by now! Why are the "seeding" on cloudless days? Besides,we all know that the chemtrails are there to kill us all slowly,so the powers that be can harvest our corpses for fuel and organs! Or else they are skywriting to the aliens on Nirubi

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Soylent Green Is People
However, what we ARE saying is that those high altitude white lines in the sky made by planes are NOT chemtrails, nor have anything to do with cloud seeding and intentional weather modification. They are just normal contrails.

ignore-ignore-ignore-ignore...........fingers in the ears singing loudly.........

This one key piece of information is the one that is ignored by all the chemtrail pushers.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

network dude

Soylent Green Is People

ignore-ignore-ignore-ignore...........fingers in the ears singing loudly.........

This one key piece of information is the one that is ignored by all the chemtrail pushers.

You're ASSUMING those are contrails based on government paid scientists. Plain and simple. I've done 3 years worth of research, from BOTH SIDES!!! Your contrail theories are BUNK!!! Trying to convince people that those lines are frozen pollution.

CONVINCE ME that those are just "contrails" with scientific FACTS, not your .02 cents worth of nothing! I GUARANTEE your "science" gets DEBUNKED. Keep your fingers in your ears, no bother to me. Knowledge isn't for everyone!

I think the name "cloud seeding" has you CONFUSED!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Please ignore this link. It's only here to get in your way.

Now, if you can "man up" to the conversation, please explain what part of the science described in the link you will ignore is wrong.

(see, I know you don't actually want to learn anything, you are convinced you already Know it!)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

WonderBoi
CONVINCE ME that those are just "contrails" with scientific FACTS, not your .02 cents worth of nothing! I GUARANTEE your "science" gets DEBUNKED. Keep your fingers in your ears, no bother to me. Knowledge isn't for everyone!

Here is a general primer on what contrails are, how they form, and under what conditions they can spread and persist:

Contrails

and here:

...Now please provide some evidence of a sample being taken directly from a trail that shows it is something other than a contrail.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

network dude

Please ignore this link. It's only here to get in your way.

Now, if you can "man up" to the conversation, please explain what part of the science described in the link you will ignore is wrong.

(see, I know you don't actually want to learn anything, you are convinced you already Know it!)
Did you seriously post a link, using NOAA as your reference? REALLY? Do you have ANY science outside of your government's version? The last time i checked that same government said, fire melts steel.

PLEASE, do yourself a favor and learn about nano technology, for the 1 millionth time!!!! You're talking what makes clouds, i'm talking what cloud are made of. Huge difference. LEARN IT!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Using MSM as a source? Fox news? Seriously??? I asked for SCIENCE, not some dude reading what was written for him. Now, i KNOW why you have a hard time with this. Look at your sources of info. BWAH-HAHAHAHAHA Talk about spewing PROPAGANDA!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

www.contrailscience.com...

Oh, I know, that one make you angry too. How about you go ahead and let us all know what on that site is wrong and why.

After all, you did ask for the challenge.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

WonderBoi

Using MSM as a source? Fox news? Seriously??? I asked for SCIENCE, not some dude reading what was written for him. Now, i KNOW why you have a hard time with this. Look at your sources of info. BWAH-HAHAHAHAHA Talk about spewing PROPAGANDA!

What -- You didn't read the other link in my post, the one from the University of Wisconsin?
There was some general science in that link.

Having said that, I think the meteorologist did a great job in explaining what contrails are. His explanation was extremely accurate -- scientifically correct, yet in layman's terms. What specific issues do you have with his explanations? What was wrong with his layman's explanations, scientifically speaking?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

This is EASY TO DEBUNK, right from the opening sentence.

The chemtrail conspiracy theory seems to frequently misidentify ordinary contrails as “chemtrails” – some kind of secret spraying program.
"Some kind of secret spraying program? LAUGHABLE. As if it's never been done before.

Again, I'M NOT ASKING HOW CONTRAILS ARE FORMED. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

If that's the ONLY science you know, regarding this topic, save it for another chemtrail thread. I'm not interested in knowing how or why contrails are formed. I'm interested in the technology that modifies the weather; and NANO technology is a big part of that. Something you STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT, YET!

Now, WHERE IS YOUR SCIENCE?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

WonderBoi
I'm not interested in knowing how or why contrails are formed.

Well, THERE'S your problem.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Don't care what "contrails" are. This thread is NOT ABOUT CONTRAILS or CHEMTRAILS. It's about WEATHER MODIFICATION.

You all are quick to show what the skies looked like during WW2, i'm interested to see what they looked like during the Vietnam war; more specifically during Operation Popeye. I bet you the skies were filled with "chem" trails. Trails with silver iodide; which, BTW, is a chemical!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

More like, that's YOUR problem because that's the extent of what you know, regarding this topic. Everything else is one big blur, to you!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You are right. Sorry.

contrails don't really exist. Weather isn't real, only manufactured.

And because the government did bad things, all the bad things are there fault.

You win. no go and celebrate. go far, far away.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Drink the government's Kool-Aid. You have that right. Afterall, the government has your best interest at heart. You can't win a scientific debate, outside your "contrail" knowledge, anyway.

I'm not going anywhere, imma keep spreading truth over your lies, disguised as "science".

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

WonderBoi

More like, that's YOUR problem because that's the extent of what you know, regarding this topic. Everything else is one big blur, to you!

Wait...

So you are telling us how we are supposed to be able to distinguish a chemtrail from a contrail, yet you admit you don't care -- nor even want to know -- how and why a contrail is formed?

How in the world can you tell me the difference in distinguishing characteristics between alleged chemtrails and contrails if you don't even know the characteristics of a contrail to begin with? To understand the characteristics of a contrail, you need to understand why and how it forms.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

WonderBoi

network dude

Soylent Green Is People

You're ASSUMING those are contrails based on government paid scientists. Plain and simple. I've done 3 years worth of research, from BOTH SIDES!!! Your contrail theories are BUNK!!! Trying to convince people that those lines are frozen pollution.

I think the name "cloud seeding" has you CONFUSED!

Well ive discovered the problem you dont know how science works. For example you cant use science to prove something doesnt exist. So if i say theres a loch ness monster i cant use science to disprove it. All i can do is through research prove it to be true.So science can prove chemtrails and we can show they act just like reported by all the people who dont know what they are looking at. See ignorance is not proof of anything besides we need a better education system. Now lets talk about contrails you think you can debunk their existence?? You actually make the claim and im shocked that you can debunk contrails so by all means please show us how contrails dont exist. Wow sometimes im just amazed how gullible people are i swear i ought to write a book about chemtrails and cash in on these idiots.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
OK, so you are telling us that you think the US government is spraying harmful chemicals on us all, do you?
Did I get that right?

If so, why does Russia put up with NW airlines and JAL spraying over it's territory? Considering how, you know, Russia and the USA don't exactly get along all that well even now.
More to the point, apparently they're doing it to themselves as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

dragonridr
...Wow sometimes im just amazed how gullible people are i swear i ought to write a book about chemtrails and cash in on these idiots.

My morals prevent me from doing so, and I suspect yours do, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join