It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mexican government reveals Mayan documents proving extraterrestrial contacts

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

You got me figured all wrong, man.
Sorry. Done here.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Maya Art and Architecture: A Survey
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeMr4N00DXI
www.youtube.com...

Reminds me of ancient Buddhist or hindu temples...

People with Elongated Skulls and slanted eyes??

Enormous Cone Head Of Paracas Peru: Lost Human History Revealed
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnERUZNqwbc
www.youtube.com...

Trade Route!!

edit on 25-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: post change

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

What??
Good grief. No, not at all! I gave my thoughts on the matter and you started implying I'm some sort of debunker.
That isn't true at all. I just don't think this story is on the level, and even if it was, I don't think its hard evidence for reasons outlined above.

I have no intentions of making you or anyone else look like a "bad guy".
This site is like 95% impersonal for me. It has to be. Otherwise I would hang my head in shame and never post here. I have said more than my fair share of foolish stuff here.

So anymore I just sorta float in and out. If I don't like the way a conversation is going I will either stay in and act a fool, or bow out.
There is nothing personal about it. Trust me.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The Mystery of the Elongated Skulls across the World
www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7ateS29sC0
www.youtube.com...

Note: Heiroglyphic at time in video 7:39

2 American Doctors Inspect Presumed Alien Skeleton
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz7xX_fazzQ
www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: post subtraction and change

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The art depicts Elongated Skulls, Slanted long eyes and really good depictions of Flying Saucers and other Technologies.

I have supplied references and real world examples of Elongated Skulls, Small People (gnomes), Slanted eyes that could be what is represented in these tablets and figurines in question.

Are there any other clear examples of UFO's in Mayan, Aztec, Incan or Olmec art that we could compare to?

edit on 25-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This is really cool, and this series of youtube videos kinda fits.

Is it all Hoax??

There are 6 videos at least.

Don't believe in Ancient Aliens? Watch this I Dare You. pt 3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDITtbrFj80
www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: subtraction

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
More Skulls:

Ancient Red Haired And Elongated Headed People Of Peru
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMrD-jAKOsA
www.youtube.com...

STRANGE ARTIFACTS - UNEXPLAINED SKULLS
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKRODSxLWyk
www.youtube.com...

Just missing good depictions of Flying Saucers in Ancient American Cultures....

edit on 25-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

nighthawk1954
Very interesting article and video, OK ATS"ers lets have at it!

For those who still had doubts in regard to extraterrestrial contacts with our ancient civilizations, this time could not be more clear! The Mexican government has struck a blow in the hidden history of mankind. In the archeology section forgotten the country publicly unveil a series of pieces Mayas discovered there about 80 years by a team of National Institute of Anthropoly and History (INAH) on the site of Calakmul , Mexico.

These exceptional pieces have been presented last year and will be the subject of a documentary to be released this fall and will be produced by Raul Julia-Levy and directed by Juan Carlos Rulfo , the winner of the 2006 Sundance festival with his film " in the pit. " This documentary examines the provisional name "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and beyond."

www.arcturius.org...

www.youtube.com...[/yvid]
edit on 23-11-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

Reminds me of klaus dona a little...see here

www.youtube.com...

And here...

www.youtube.com...

Please watch.Very nice videos.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Ha ha. Artwork. Satyrs really existed then? What about in the year 2567. If they found an old Picasso would they say the world looked that that then?

Think man.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Nice videos,but what i have seen is something that makes its really bizarre is not so much the structure of the skull but the lower jaw and the sideways position of the lower front teeth.People can pontificate all day on how the skull was formed but what about the teeth?
How can they turn into what looks like molars?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Ancient Artifacts Show Proof Of Alien Contact
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EILrOlbDoQQ
www.youtube.com...

What do you all think of these?

They seem to be showing them in sunlight!!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Does that mean this is connected??

Ariel school Africa UFO kids interview then and now
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww6uzFpKBQo
www.youtube.com...

Who will be first to announce to the World about the Aliens??

WARNING: Explicit Language
"Black President's Fault"–Deep Impact–Dave Chappelle
vimeo.com/59857628
vimeo.com...
edit on 25-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

(post by lasttimemisc removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Sorry OP but this whole thing looks like a load of BS, made by a slimy con artist ("Raul Julio" Levy). I'm not going patronize a con artist so they can profit from their game. Present some real evidence, and not some hackney obvious modern fakes.

SPECIAL REPORT: The Recently Revealed Mayan Alien Artifacts

Lawsuit Charges 'The Wrap' With Libel Over Documentary Story

Raul Julia-Levy (Wikipedia) (the guy can't even be straight up about what year he was born)

2012 Maya / ET documentary backed by major Hollywood players... and Vatican? (good link - lots of low-down on the "documentary" by "Raul Julia" Levy.)

Mayan documentary filmmaker breached contract, committed fraud

Mayan Mystery: Doc Financier Accused of Fleeing With Film Footage (Exclusive)

By all means, indulge Mr. Fuentes nee Levy in his little flim-flam, let him make his profit, that will certainly not encourage more fraudsters from coming out with these little gems of documentaries.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Great! Finally, 'Proof'! I guess this controversy's over. Thanks OP.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
That image of the triangle in our sun has taken place. They must be using our star literally as a gate. Quantum mechanics states that all things that emit energy are connected. Theoretically,they could use our Sun as a mass relay of some type.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

proof or it didnt happen

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

JadeStar

phantomlord
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

There is no default approach to proving a theory. You can prove a theory, or you can disprove it. If one would like to claim "hoax" (disprove) then it's the their burden to provide materials proving so, otherwise it's speculation.

Logic and science fail.

The burden of proof is on the one making the extraordinary claim.

The ordinary is default. We have other Mayan clay art. It looks nothing like this so, naturally the logical person says, "these are probably fake, can you prove these are real?"

The ancient astronaut religion flies in the face of science so its followers and faithful try to turn that around and say, "prove to me they are a hoax."

They are a hoax by default until YOU can prove otherwise. It's basic Occam's Razor. Google it.

I'm no scientist, but a theory is a theory until someone proves or disproves it. Whichever angle you take, that's your choice.

For the record, I personally think these could be hoaxes as well and I never stated they are "proof" either. All I was getting at was: if people are going to outright make the statement "this is a hoax", they should have evidence to support that statement. Otherwise, those statements just encourage others to disengage from the discussion.

Evolution is still just a theory for mankind's origins, so the ancient astronaut "religion" can't "fly in the face of science" just yet.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Two problems with these "alien artifacts".

#1 - The supposed UFOs depicted fit a more pragmatic cultural motif - the mushroom...specifically the magic mushrooms used in ceremony by many cultures in the Americas. You will notice most of the mushroom caps depicted in the artifacts also have a stem. The stylized mushroom/stem interpretation is period-relevant and more accurately describes the images than assuming most of the ufos depicted supposedly having a light-beam streaming down, which is less common [not unknown] in UFO lore.

#2 - Like many fake artifacts, these ceramics are UNDAMAGED. Real artifacts of the age depicted are rarely found intact, and in fact usually take years to piece together. All these pieces are completely intact which would basically be unique [un heard of] in ancient archaeology.

So if the items are real - they apparently depict mushrooms. However they are fake, so its irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No offense but I wouldn't believe a damn word any Mayan said. Their people were crazy. They would murder children in sacrifices to their God. If that's not enough for you to label them as insane then I don't know what to tell ya.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join