It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mexican government reveals Mayan documents proving extraterrestrial contacts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Very interesting article and video, OK ATS"ers lets have at it!

For those who still had doubts in regard to extraterrestrial contacts with our ancient civilizations, this time could not be more clear! The Mexican government has struck a blow in the hidden history of mankind. In the archeology section forgotten the country publicly unveil a series of pieces Mayas discovered there about 80 years by a team of National Institute of Anthropoly and History (INAH) on the site of Calakmul , Mexico.

These exceptional pieces have been presented last year and will be the subject of a documentary to be released this fall and will be produced by Raul Julia-Levy and directed by Juan Carlos Rulfo , the winner of the 2006 Sundance festival with his film " in the pit. " This documentary examines the provisional name "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and beyond."

www.arcturius.org...

www.youtube.com...[/yvid]
edit on 23-11-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Those artifacts look too good to be true, so........
i'd absolutely love for them to be real, but ive a feeling they're not

Here's the video

edit on 23/11/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
WOW! This is some pretty convincing artwork. Not that I needed convincing. Unfortunately the video didn't work but the link was more than informative thanks to Google translate. Incredible detail and it would seem to be depicting an alien intervention not once but twice.

S and F

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wow those are some of the best artifacts I have seen if real. Interesting times!

Firepiston

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge

Those artifacts look too good to be true, so........
i'd absolutely love for them to be real, but ive a feeling they're not

edit on 23/11/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

Thanks for getting the video up SecretKnowledge

I certainly hope they are real also SK but it seems strange that no other work of similar detail has been uncovered (at least that I'm aware of) although there certainly is no shortage of ETI like depictions in the Mayan record. I personally don't need proof but I'm the exception not the rule.
edit on 11/23/2013 by Kukri because: Removed video from quote

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Now don't quote me exactly, and I'm sorry I don't have links to the threads, but I believe these artifacts have already been debunked. As much as I would love them to be real, they honestly look too new to be artifacts.

I do remember around a year ago, definitely before Dec. 21st, 2012, a thread was made here on ATS regarding these, and they were inevitably found out to be hoaxes.

edit on 23-11-2013 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Those artifacts look too good to be true,

I'm sure I've seen these before and there was a thread on them , from memory they are too good to be true and are not what they are claimed to be .

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's been quiet on the "disclosure chatter" for years...maybe this release is the beginning of the real deal?
I definitely will see the documentary...even if traveling to Mexico is the only way.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I think you are correct-this story first appeaered in 2011,but I have not heard that the documentary has been released yet..

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Nassim Haramein has been discussing these artifacts for over a year now -

As far as I can tell these artifacts have not been verified to be authentic by mainstream science FWIW....

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This blogger claims its a hoax:
theobjectreport.blogspot.dk...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Signals

As far as I can tell these artifacts have not been verified to be authentic by mainstream science FWIW....

so you think the mexican government would release information such as this, with their seal of approval, without authenticating the artifacts?
edit on 23-11-2013 by OceanSpray because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

He also discusses that the sun is black hole and that nibiru was a comet or some other nonsense. This is his latest "make money off the idiots" scheme.
edit on 23-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
First, if all this information was released by Mexican government, why the sources are not in Spanish language?

With that said, I must say I never had a doubt about extraterrestrials and precolumbian civilizations interaction. That is based in my own experiences living in that area for many years. As many times, I have to say it again here, this is a fact accepted for most of locals of the area in the most natural way. All the skepticism is foreign an invalid for me.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

OceanSpray

Signals

so you think the mexican government would release information such as this, with their seal of approval, without authenticating the artifacts?
edit on 23-11-2013 by OceanSpray because: (no reason given)

Yes, of course they would. The Mexican Government is horribly corrupt. More so than America's, and that's pretty bad.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

NH is brilliant, not a snake oil salesman. I merely posted that to show this is not a new topic.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It seems as if almost every culture dating back to the cave paintings has had some form of encounter with saucer shaped objects and sometimes there occupants so this bears merit and deserves a S+F.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Trueman
First, if all this information was released by Mexican government, why the sources are not in Spanish language?

With that said, I must say I never had a doubt about extraterrestrials and precolumbian civilizations interaction. That is based in my own experiences living in that area for many years. As many times, I have to say it again here, this is a fact accepted for most of locals of the area in the most natural way. All the skepticism is foreign an invalid for me.

It was I translated it with Google Chrome. Here ya Go!

www.arcturius.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Wasn't this documentary meant to be released to coincide with 2012? Yet nothing is forthcoming.

While I would love it to be true, no one has ever actually had the chance to examine these artifacts, no documentary has been released and no archeologist has ever collaborated anything.

To me its just a con...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

That's not Spanish, I think is French.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join