It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mexican government reveals Mayan documents proving extraterrestrial contacts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

OceanSpray

Signals
Nassim Haramein has been discussing these artifacts for over a year now -

As far as I can tell these artifacts have not been verified to be authentic by mainstream science FWIW....

so you think the mexican government would release information such as this, with their seal of approval, without authenticating the artifacts?
edit on 23-11-2013 by OceanSpray because: (no reason given)

You mean a government that would lie??? Oh no certainly cannot even think that. Probably just a misunderstood statement. Perhaps they will clarify it in a press release.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Signals
reply to post by boncho

NH is brilliant, not a snake oil salesman. I merely posted that to show this is not a new topic.

The video has since been taken down but last time he was running the alternative news circles, he was claiming a comet was a dwarf star, or some other nonsense.

The video actually showed him pointing to a harmless body in space that has long since passed by us. But according to him, something much more sinister.

From his foundation website:

As early as 9 years old, Nassim was already discovering the universal dynamics of matter and energy

So did I… Pooping and sticking my finger in an electrical socket.

which led him on a journey toward pioneering a new approach to quantum gravity and continual developments in unified field theory

Ah I see… His research done when 9 years old led him to his discoveries in quantum gravity. I feel sorry for anyone with accolades from MIT, as it obviously pales in comparison.

Strangely, no mention of any education. He used to have that available online but it only took 5 mins to determine it was from a diploma mill.
resonance.is...

More if you are interested…
azureworld.blogspot.ca...
edit on 23-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Star and flag. Very interesting. Maybe this is THE ONE?

I am going to review this in more detail, when I have time later today.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
One artifact depicts a spacecraft in the tail of a comet approaching what is thought to be Earth because of the atmosphere surrounding it and another craft intercepting the comet with a ram device.

The other artifact depicts a spacecraft in the plasma of a solar flare issued from a large sunspot and heading in the direction of Earth, with two other craft in orbit.

The Mayan calendar is thought to end December of this year, btw.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Absence of a formal education does not necessarily debunk his theories or views. Have you honestly sat through the hours of explanation of his "Unified Field Theory"?

It's impressive.

Of course, I didn't finish college, and I am not a PHD. So what do I know?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Here is the problem with all this "Ancient Alien" evidence that is saturating this website. No matter what they found, they are basing the content of said artifacts based on nothing more than their interpretation of an ancient work of art. You do realize, that the story of these beings being supernatural Nephilim makes perfect sense while the idea that it was aliens does not hold water at all. Even if aliens did exist they are not all powerful nor omnipotent. In fact, you are trying to answer one question which just raises another. If aliens created us, who created them? It is nothing more than an endless cycle of people who are always looking for the "ground breaking information," which is nothing more than UFO junkies chasing each other's tails. The book of Enoch explains this all very clearly. Just stop blindly following Ancient Aliens and think for yourself. If you haven't realized by now that the hosts of Ancient Aliens are not at all credible, then I think you should ingest some cyanide so you can catch the next spaceship following in the tail of Comet ISON.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hxc408

Regardless of the content,it certainly looks as if the entire world is in love with the Ancient Aliens doesn't it........
This most certainly is indicated by even the RC church embracing the possibility as well.......
Adds up to one huge mother of all deceptions very possibly no?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's awesome because the Ra Material discusses a number of times they interfered with our affairs.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Signals
reply to post by boncho

Absence of a formal education does not necessarily debunk his theories or views. Have you honestly sat through the hours of explanation of his "Unified Field Theory"?

It's impressive.

No I sat through his planet x presentation where he told us a dwarf star was going to hit our sun. That about did it for me.

No formal education is fine, so long as your understanding fits in with reality. His didn't.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
First of all, there is no doubt the main article is written in french. I think it originates from somewhere in Europe, probably France.

As for the mayan artifacts, as much as I'd like to believe they are genuine, I know for facts they have been around the internet for some time (also here in Quebec's blogs) and not much has been said about it yet.

To me, it just looks like a hoax.
It's almost impossible for something so revealing to go off the radar when it's already been posted on many places on the internet. I saw it on Facebook months ago.

Could anyone here on ATS enlight us?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
When people from Mexico come to this country they are aliens. So I should believe aliens telling me that ETs are real.

Sounds believable to me.
Actually I think it is kind of cool that people believe in ETs, I wish I could get to see an ET. I can't even entice one to come here by asking them on ATS. I always thought that Aliens would be monitoring this site but I guess I was wrong.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Signals

And this is a problem?

I think it's wonderful they didn't have the extra time to completely brainwash, indoctrinate and take away all of your critical thinking skills.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hi, hope this was mentioned already. This was on ATS a bit ago and was considered a hoax by many. It was some time back so I'm a bit fuzzy.
I

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is an obvious hoax and should be shuffled off to the Hoax forum so no further time is wasted on it.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

stirling
reply to post by hxc408

Regardless of the content,it certainly looks as if the entire world is in love with the Ancient Aliens doesn't it........
This most certainly is indicated by even the RC church embracing the possibility as well.......

Ancient Alien mythos is pretty much a 21st century religion.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think that, even if true, it won't be proof enough anyway
You know what it takes to convince hardcore denialists, who represent roughly 30 to 50% of the population ?

It takes an alien space ship crashed in their own backyard with UN secretary general telling them on CNN that it's not a weather balloon
Not going to happen

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We are not alone.

You do NOT need ATS, or the Mexican government, to confirm (or deny) that.

edit on 23-11-2013 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The AA program theorists are going to drool over these.

As regards a hoax, I wonder what is the archeology of these stones, when were they created?

They look pretty new and recent.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

stirling
reply to post by hxc408

I agree.

Since there is a massive comet heading for the sun next week and since solar activity will increase as the comet approaches the sun, either this is A.) proof of ET intervention on our planet, past and present or B.) proof of an elaborate deception spanning decades or centuries to trick the people of Earth into believing that ETs (?) are our saviors, worthy of worship and the control of our planet as our New World Overlords. I guess we will just have to wait and see what develops.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Does anyone know who actually has possession of these “artifacts”?
Last year in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
it was shown that the Blossom River Group (whoever they are) was advertising some of them for sale on the internet with the prices in the $Millions
They offered scientific studies on the artifacts, but after it was shown that these studies were bogus (by email inquires) their website was taken down.

I think the artifacts are fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join