It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico cops, doctors force man to undergo 7-hour ordeal involving rectal probes after traffic st

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

How do you get a warrant for that?

Your Honor........ The dog alerted on the seat where the subject was sitting.... we conducted a search of the area and no drugs were found. We suspect that he has drugs up his ass and he farted while driving, leaving a scent the dog was able to pick up. When he got out of the car, I checked out his ass and noticedly that it was particulary tight. We'd like to search his ass, sir!! Literally...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here is the phone number/address to Deming PD. Urge anyone who is disgusted by this to contact the DPD and give them hell, better yet we should do everything we can to make this public (the mainstream media is too busy jacking off TSA agents as "heroes" because one of those traitors finally got shot, long overdue if you ask me)

Deming PD
700 E Pine St, Deming, NM
(575) 546-3011

As a New Mexican I am truly pissed that this is happening in my state. would love to see them try pulling this # in ABQ or Espanola/Taos...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

meemaw

How sad to open up ATS and see this story listed first with what, 60 stars and how many flags? A few corrupt cops and we paint the whole profession with the same judgmental brush? I'm getting a little weary of the police bashing here on ATS.

Every story has 2 sides. I'd prefer to hear BOTH sides before I form an opinion on this... Wait! Even if I had all the details, I still wouldn't care.....

Bet you'd care if you were falsely accused of clinching your buttocks, detained against your will in the "name of the law" and then digitally probed by strange men, given THREE back to back enemas, made to watch while said strange men pick through and inspect the after effects from those THREE enemas, and THEN be taken for a surgical procedure, against your will, that is not only very invasive, but requires anesthesia sedation; all because you "ran a stop sign" ON PRIVATE PROPERTY!

You're the epitome of a troll. If you "don't care" then move along, I am sure there is a website out there for apathetic trolls like yourself. However, if this happened to you (or yours) I bet you'd care and I would also bet you'd be ALL OVER this site (and every other site for that matter) making sure the public knew what you (or yours) went through.

YOU, and people like you, are a major factor in all that is wrong in the world today. You know the the subhuman, sociopathic nut job types. It's when someone comes along and posts garbage like you have posted here that makes me wish for Karma. Hope you are given a big 'ol dose of it soon! Maybe you're just jealous that this thread is getting some attention. What's the matter? The interweb not showing you enough love?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

SecTownKid
Here is the phone number/address to Deming PD. Urge anyone who is disgusted by this to contact the DPD and give them hell, better yet we should do everything we can to make this public (the mainstream media is too busy jacking off TSA agents as "heroes" because one of those traitors finally got shot, long overdue if you ask me)

Deming PD
700 E Pine St, Deming, NM
(575) 546-3011

As a New Mexican I am truly pissed that this is happening in my state. would love to see them try pulling this # in ABQ or Espanola/Taos...

Um, your comment about the TSA agents is just poor taste and classless, in every way. The agent was just doing his job. In fact, I was recently at LAX and EVERY person I encountered there was helpful, kind, and made getting through one of the busiest airports in the world a great experience. Why even call a TSA agent a "traitor"? That make NO sense...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

You know what, I'm not gonna argue with that. I posted that out hatred of the situation and you're right, it was tasteless. I know that most TSA agents are just doing they're job. But that doesn't stop me from hating the source of problem, however that manifests to us average Americans, whether it be cops brutalizing my fellow citizens or TSA breaking our constitutional rights and treating tube fed 3 year olds as terrorists. It's not their fault they are doing their job as best they are instructed and supporting their family as best they can... but they've become part of the machine, enemies of the constitution of America and that's why I stand against them.

Hope you understand where I'm coming from, and I apologize for being tasteless and offensive.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If this happened to me, my initial reaction is a bullet to the head of those involved in doing me in, but the reality is I'm not a killer and I would later regret it - not the consequences.

As has been said this is all about "The War on Drugs" and has been happening for years along with the theft of monies and property.

I avoid LE the same as I avoid parking in a ghetto and walking to my car drunk with lots of cash hanging out of my pockets.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Asktheanimals

Remind me to not clench my buttocks if I ever get pulled over for a traffic stop.

You should never have to worry. This was just plain wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Should we not also say something about the judge that ordered the non-specific warrant? I personally don't think that judge should continue on his merry way either!
edit on 7-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
A few suggestions that come to mind of how we could prevent these types of horror stories at the hands of the "Law"...

1) All parties directly involved should be jailed just like anyone else would be that is accused of committing a CRIME ! The expense of making bail and all legal fees should come directly out of those individuals personal finances. If found guilty by a JURY they do jail time!

2) Dogs, as smart and wonderful as they are, should NOT be used to sniff out drugs, we have no way of knowing WHY a dog sniffs at something, and a person's fate should not be determined by a dog's reaction to a "smell". It's one thing to use dog's to sniff for a body, person or bomb as a tool to helping police, it's a whole other matter to impose invasive searches based on what a dog may or may not be smelling. C'mon dogs instinctively smell butts, that's what dogs do!

3) If we continue to only have the resource of suing AFTER the fact as a way to punish police brutality, any money awarded to the person who was harmed should be deducted from the paychecks of every officer in that police department, maybe fellow officers might be less willing to turn a blind eye to injustice if it directly affected their bottom line.

God Bless the Doctors and Nurses who refused to do this illegal and invasive "search", and SHAME on the person's who participated, I hope they all have their lives as devastated as they were willing to devastate to this poor souls life!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

The sad part is that it is in in the laws of New Mexico, that the police can do this, if there is what is considered reasonable suspicion that the person is hiding drugs in his anal cavity. How ever, I would figure, like most people that an x-ray given, would show a foreign object up his ass, that is not organic. This was too much and should have been stopped, even the DR and medical staff, should have read the warrant and saw that there was a problem there and refused.

So why is it that one medical facility found it unethical and another found it completely ethical to do such?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Because I actually thought this was a hoax, then found the Lawsuit filed by the man that was searched and it got me thinking.

What about all the other people that are found guilty of a crime they didn't commit, put in jail, ass-raped for years while in jail, then a DNA test shows they are truly innocent?

Should these people be able to sue for Millions, in a federal court too?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

teachtaire
reply to post by Riffrafter

what are you talking about?

It was a reference to a highly secret military accident that occurred in western NM near the end of October. The accident involved an aircraft/mission that was highly classified. There was a thread discussing it Here if you're interested. It was also briefly mentioned in the SR-72 (new Blackbird) thread.

It's really not germane to this topic and was mentioned sarcastically. I hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

sdcigarpig
reply to post by RickinVa

So why is it that one medical facility found it unethical and another found it completely ethical to do such?

I think people have been so conditioned to not question the actions of the police is why. Police are trained to use force and intimidation if people dare to question them. I agree with what another person posted earlier in this thread, that people should request a lawyer immediately if detained by the police for ANY reason! Sadly we need to realize that the police's main function these days is to generate revenue for the state, not to protect us. I'll take my chances with the "criminals" !

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Did this man give his "consent to search" not knowing what all this might entail? Lesson: NEVER give consent during a police encounter. Do not forfeit your rights, ever. - No telling what that might lead to these days.

What, ultimately, is more harmful to society - a man that may have some dope hidden up his butt? or a team of police officers and their superiors, judges, district attorneys, doctors and hospital staff that will go to enormous lengths to search it out test-after-test?

Drug War is bad, mm'kay?

PROBABLE CAUSE to obtain a warrant - dog sniffed his car seat, twice.

Give me a break.

edit on 7-11-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by meemaw

"then can all ATSers be judged as illiterates or intellectually challenged because of the few who appear to be so?"

Would you be one of the illiterate or intellectually challenged?

There are links to the legal documents regarding this case in this thread of which you have obviously not read? Illiterate perhaps?

The notion of invasive bodily searches without consent based on unfounded suspicions does not alarm you as it does 99% of the posters? Intellectually challenged perhaps?

This, along with roadside fingerings of vagina and anus' looking for a small bag of drugs, and the repercussions (if any) to those administering this injustice concerns those who do not wish to have this happen to them. Perhaps you enjoy ass play and the idea of an impromptu anal devastation excites and arouses you. The majority see this as a horrendous sign of the abuse of police power. The importance is in the outcome, if he wins he will be compensated, but what of the rapists involved? If there are no significant consequences then there is still a green light for other officers, so inclined, to continue walking around as though they are above the law.

If you truly do not understand the implications of this and other such cases then, I for one, deem you intellectually challenged (to put it mildly).

No one is looking to lynch the entire police force in the country. After the trial, if it goes the plaintiffs way (which looks almost certain if he gets a jury to hear it), criminal charges must be laid on the police and medical staff involved. I'm not a fan of the death penalty but this would surely make other power trippin piggies think twice.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
More on this here:

market-ticker.org...

Copy of lawsuit here:

www.scribd.com...

I think he has a federal civil rights case for sure.
This will set the tone for the future of our police state.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

SMOKINGGUN2012
More on this here:

market-ticker.org...

Copy of lawsuit here:

www.scribd.com...

I think he has a federal civil rights case for sure.
This will set the tone for the future of our police state.

You are absolutely correct, unless this case is settled out of court, then sealed.

The government will absolutely not want this case to go to trail and a decision be handed down, because if so it will be a landmark case.

The big question is will this man sell out and take the money, or will he do what is just and see the entire trial through.

There are two types of cases here which need to be tried for two separate issues, Criminal and Civil, both are actually needed here to set a president.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Seems the anal police have struck again.

www.kob.com...-ZQ

Our investigation reveals another chapter. Another man, another minor traffic violation, another incident with Leo the K-9 and another example of the violation of a man's body. Police reports state deputies stopped Timothy Young because he turned without putting his blinker on. Again, Leo the K-9 alerts on Young's seat. Young is taken to the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, and just like Eckert, he's subjected to medical procedures including x-rays of his stomach and an anal exam. Again, police found nothing, and again the procedures were done without consent, and in a county not covered by the search warrant.

I tried posting this as a new thread, but didn't see the option. I saw the new link, but it only showed m e new stories, not the ability to add new ones.

Now with THIS story in the news, can we skip the
ignorance of the law" or "just a mistake, by the book" bs?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by meemaw

They x rayed him 2 times, anally probed him a few times, gave him enemas to make him defecate and then gave him a colonoscopy. The warrant was not legal at the time and place of the procedures.

It doesn't matter what the story is when it is this bad.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yeahhhh! Can the cops there spell l-a-w-s-u-i-t?? I'm sure the county there would settle for half a mil or so, maybe more depending on how good his lawyer is. 7 probes? I think those cops may have been queer or just want to be butt doctors, or have alien DNA and got that grey compulsion to do anal probes.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join