It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico cops, doctors force man to undergo 7-hour ordeal involving rectal probes after traffic st

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
New Mexico cops, doctors force man to undergo 7-hour ordeal involving rectal probes after traffic stop

Normally I do not post in this form like this, and if it is in the wrong spot, will the moderators please move it to the correct spot.

When I first heard about this, I was shocked and ultimately am still in a bit of a shock. In short, a man makes a simple traffic mistake. We all have done such, failed to come to a complete stop. But what I am confused on, is how that equates to a suspicion of drugs? All cause his buttocks were clenched? And how many examinations are required to determine what a person may or may not have up there?
This should serve as a warning to us all, and what happens when authority is abused. My only hope is that he wins his court case and that the city, county and state pays a steep price for this action. This is only going to fuel more and more of those against the police. And it is actions like that, where there was no reasonable cause that makes people leery of the police and those charged with protecting law and order in our communities.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Did I just read what I just read?

I'm about to go check the expiration dates on my meds.

Those cops must have had a serious vendetta against this guy. I hope he wins on every count filed and EVERY single participant jailed.

This is the new America? I'm actually scared.
edit on 5-11-2013 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Maybe they were looking for some stolen debris from the site of that super-secret military "accident" a week or so ago...

On a serious note, things are getting worse & worse with our para-militarized law enforcement and their minions. And it's going to continue to get worse unless we stop it.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
At least they could of took him out to dinner first.

Maybe even a movie....That is a lot of penetration for a first date.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Geez I thought it was the ALIENS that were the ones doing the anal probes, not the government! I hope this guy wins his lawsuit, but my concern is that it is only the beginning of more to come. Do they make chastity belts for the back? HELP!!!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I thought I'd seen it all when it comes to official malfeasance. These cops must have had a serious grudge on this guy for whatever reasons.

3 enemas?
2 xrays?
Then a colonoscopy when they don't find anything?

To add insult to injury, Eckert is being billed for the procedures performed on him and the hospital is threatening to turn him over to a collections agency if he doesn’t pay.

Remind me to not clench my buttocks if I ever get pulled over for a traffic stop.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
this is the most insane thing i have heard about in years....and that is saying something

this guy better get hundreds of millions for this,take the cops houses cars boats what ever it takes hell give him the damn police station,and THEN send the cops to jail for 20-50 years for what amounts to repeted rape and horrible kink tossed in for terrible measure.
ah good hes going after the doctors for malpractice too

i dont think any one is gonna even be able to TRY to defend this one....

star and flag op
edit on 5-11-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

www.huffingtonpost.com... few more links
www.freerepublic.com...
www.usnews.com...
edit on 5-11-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It would take an elite team of six full-time bad mofo's to dig around in my anus
that many times...warrant or no warrant.

And HOW do you get a judge to sign a warrant to perform a body cavity search
with absolutely no evidence of a crime being committed?!

There has got to be more to this story....

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You should probably read the official police report because this article seems very, very suspicious. It starts out with this little nugget,

The police allowed him to walk away after issuing a citation (he was stopped in front of his house) but continued to badger him with questions.

I don't know many officers that give you a ticket and release you then follow you to harass you with questions. Usually they do that while you are being detained.

Was this guy causing some sort of altercation after he was released or something?

Obviously there is information missing so don't go jumping to any conclusions.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Riffrafter

Maybe they were looking for some stolen debris from the site of that super-secret military "accident" a week or so ago...

On a serious note, things are getting worse & worse with our para-militarized law enforcement and their minions. And it's going to continue to get worse unless we stop it.

I remember that...Temporary Flight restrictions.
they're looking in every nook and cranny.

You know I read if these incidents..but it has not happens near me yet..

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Adding further insult to injury, the warrant had expired by the time doctors performed the procedures, and the warrant only ever covered procedures in Luna County. Gila Regional is in Grant County.
if this part ends up being accurate every one is getting sued and sued into oblivion

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
I thought I'd seen it all when it comes to official malfeasance. These cops must have had a serious grudge on this guy for whatever reasons.

3 enemas?
2 xrays?
Then a colonoscopy when they don't find anything?

To add insult to injury, Eckert is being billed for the procedures performed on him and the hospital is threatening to turn him over to a collections agency if he doesn’t pay.

Remind me to not clench my buttocks if I ever get pulled over for a traffic stop.

Who pays for this?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

The unbelievable part of the unbelievable story. The hospital billed him.

Can't make this stuff up.

It seems this story was buried for over 10 months. What things are we being kept in the dark about?

Where was the outrage?
edit on 5-11-2013 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Yes you are correct.

The blog that the OP sourced is wrong which is why you should never source blogs, Eckert was never actually released and peppered with questions, he was detained on the spot.

The warrant issues is different than the county he was brought to for the medical procedure and the warrant expired at 10 pm. Since the medical procedure wasn't done until 1 a.m. he will obviously have the charges dismissed on those two counts.

The success of his lawsuit will depend on any number of factors so that is unknown.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

UFO1414

True...if you dig DEEEP...ENOUGH . We will sniff it out.

You all take care.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If they want to do that, they will do it by force. And I am certain I can stomp the hell out of the first couple of rapist/police that come at me.

Seriously. What kind of man allows that to happen without bloody knuckles?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

UFO1414

Wrap that bill around a brick and return to sender.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

rival
It would take an elite team of six full-time bad mofo's to dig around in my anus
that many times...warrant or no warrant.

And HOW do you get a judge to sign a warrant to perform a body cavity search
with absolutely no evidence of a crime being committed?!

There has got to be more to this story....

That many times???

This is one of those things that I would go completely berserk over. They would likely have to explain why they had to kill me.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I was shocked to find out this was Deming, and not Albuquerque (although, not by a lot...).
NM is pretty bad about LEO, er...um...
Corruption?
Yeah, that's the ticket.
I Feel bad that even if the poor gentleman wins any settlement, Luna County is not exactly...er...um...(1)very populated-
(2)wealthy-(3)But...hopefully he will prevail. Let's just see if he collects.

BTW, if he does, will it get DRAMATICALLY reduced, like happened to the guy arrested for DUI in adjacent Dona Ana County, and got forgotten about for 22 MONTHS in Solitary?

end sarcasm...er...um...sort of...I guess.

Thanks OP.
edit on 11/5/2013 by ISeeTheFnords because: Wanted to thank sdcigarpig

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

This spirit deserves a trillion dollars. That is malice harassment. Remember, direct your anger towards the one at the top than little man.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join