It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I predict multiple UFOs sightings in the coming days over the UK capital, London. This should come in two waves separated by very fews days. One for the departure of 3 figures. The other for their RETURN.

These events are related to the young royals, and particularly to the ones having being the core subject of a recent closed thread on ATS due, certainly, to a copy-paste post of MY OWN in another forum where I wrote before my 2013 ATS recent thread (MY GLP post = MY ATS parts of the OP), in this forum.

Since I cannot have access to my PMs when clicking on the PMs titles, despite a complain to the admins, I only can guess it thanks to the title of a PM from the moderator who closed the thread in question (copy-paste post) one day after having made reference MYSELF to this GLP post of mine, proving I announced two months in advance a BOY, in the time window of the JULIAN CALENDAR (from July 14th to August 13th for Nostradamus), when the majority of the people predicted a GIRL at the VERY BEGINNING OFJULY, due to gossips and false news.

Strictly speaking, there was no plagiarism (I was the author of both posts, hence the moderator PM title: copy-paste post) but it seems that I didn't strictly respect the ATS rules. I therefore really and sincerily understand the ATS team for their thread closure.

I do present my apologies for this behavior because I forgot this part of the ATS rules. I was too ingenuous to think that my work in one place 'would still be' my work in another place. Rules are rules, even if some rules will change in this world.

The UFO sightings will be seen by a large number of people, and certainly even filmed and photographed. These videos / photos will be the best evidences to validate my claim. It will even be a worldwide news.

Some questions have been / could be raised about my background which would validate my claims regarding this thread and the other one. One could wonder why would anyone want me to be peer reviewed for a Masters Degree I got from the Marseille University? It doesn't work that way in France. My work, to get this degree, was titled: L'Innovation: de la Theorie a la Pratique. I have been second of my promotion.

In addition, no one would find this kind of infos on Internet. You should ask the French administration to get such intels.

If you look at the link of my resume, you would be able to see the proof that I attended and got the diploma called DESS Sciences Economiques Aide à la décision et gestion des nouvelles technologies Université Aix-Marseille II, 1993. This French DESS is equivalent to a MASTERS DEGREE in USA.

The same link also shows a certificate saying that I was a member, as a professional, of the Commission de Validation des Acquis du DESS 'Nouvelles Technologies et Aide a la Decision' (Commission of the content validity of the MASTERS DEGREE).

I have been such a member for 1) I was paid to give courses as a professional in this same MASTERS DEGREE and, 2) I was much appreciated by the director and professors of this degree. But I didn't feel the need to add such details that wouldn't add anything to the previous topic of the young royals being the future Two Witnesses, and their son the future Christ Returned.

The main questions remain: what kind of degree would validate 'my' claims? What is a valid ressource? Who could give such a thing? Does God give Certificates?

Sorry for this digression that should be added for a better comprehension of what could validate such a claim.

The best answer is several UFOs sightings over London seen by hundreds of Londoners.

The time window is OCTOBER. The benevolent ETs surely would want to introduce a little royal baby, christened by themselves, as a central figure of the Scriptures, before or just after the humans baptise him.

Maybe some ufologists would want to alert their network to ask Londoners to be prepared with their cameras (photos / videos). Thanks.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-25-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Olivet
The UFO sightings will be seen by a large number of people, and certainly even filmed and photographed. These videos / photos will be the best evidences to validate my claim. It will even be a worldwide news.

Well, that's what we need. Something seen and photographed by many. Plenty of members here in London that can verify it too.

If it happens, you will indeed be a legend...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I like this prediction.

Not because I think it'll come true, but it's defined, soon and measurable. None of this vague 'I sense a change coming' then picking any old event to validate it two months later.

Aliens, October, London.

Brilliant. Good luck OP.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The main questions remain: what kind of degree would validate 'my' claims?

Time will validate your claim... no degree required.

Lets wait and see.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I think this will happen sometime by October 9 2013, then by October 23 2013, everyone on Earth will know the truth about ETs as well as open ET Contact that will have already been initiated by that date......

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
responding so i can find the thread later and in all probability "ha ha" you

i wish it would happen though...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I think this will happen sometime by October 9 2013, then by October 23 2013, everyone on Earth will know the truth about ETs as well as open ET Contact that will have already been initiated by that date......

And let me guess they will be arriving on comet Ison, and did Tolec say this?

Your predictions haven't actually panned out before now what make you think this one will?
edit on 7-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have heard it all before. Nothing will happen.
Then the dates and times will get moved or you will claim it did happen but the aliens were on a spectrum only you could see.
Yes, I'm cynical.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

NuclearPaul

Olivet

Well, that's what we need. Something seen and photographed by many. Plenty of members here in London that can verify it too.

If it happens, you will indeed be a legend...

Thanks for your reply. But I do think that the pictures won't be the master piece of what is coming. Much better evidences will come.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

khimbar
I like this prediction.

Not because I think it'll come true, but it's defined, soon and measurable. None of this vague 'I sense a change coming' then picking any old event to validate it two months later.

Aliens, October, London.

Brilliant. Good luck OP.

You perfectly summed it up.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Please start a thread in the Freshman's forum with regards to your PM issue, as we obviously cannot communicate and try and resolve your issue privately.

Please include the browser you are using when you describe the problem.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Olivet

The best answer is several UFOs sightings over London seen by hundreds of Londoners.

Only Hundreds? London has a population of something like 8 million people.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

taoistguy
Then the dates and times will get moved or you will claim it did happen but the aliens were on a spectrum only you could see.
Yes, I'm cynical.

You didn't read the OP at all did you?

And I quote...

'The best answer is several UFOs sightings over London seen by hundreds of Londoners.

The time window is OCTOBER. The benevolent ETs surely would want to introduce a little royal baby, christened by themselves, as a central figure of the Scriptures, before or just after the humans baptise him'.

Not much wiggle room here. I mean it's not gonna happen, but at least they're specific.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Perhaps
reply to post by Olivet

The main questions remain: what kind of degree would validate 'my' claims?

Time will validate your claim... no degree required.

Lets wait and see.

You're so right. No degrees are required to validate a claim that any university would ever teach in a way or another. I was responding to someone in the other thread who wanted me to provide validations and ressources for a claim for which it was impossible to find any peer.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Menedes567

You've got something here. But I can't tell you what, as you can guess why.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

khimbar

taoistguy
Yes, I'm cynical.

You didn't read the OP at all did you?

And I quote...

'The best answer is several UFOs sightings over London seen by hundreds of Londoners.

The time window is OCTOBER. The benevolent ETs surely would want to introduce a little royal baby, christened by themselves, as a central figure of the Scriptures, before or just after the humans baptise him'.

Not much wiggle room here. I mean it's not gonna happen, but at least they're specific.

Meh. I've seen such specific claims before. :|

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Alda1981
responding so i can find the thread later and in all probability "ha ha" you

i wish it would happen though...

Good move. But wait before 'haha' me.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
How come Mendes can give actual dates but Olivet can't???

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

taoistguy
Yes, I'm cynical.

Reread the OP. No invisible spectrum here.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

How come Mendes can give actual dates but Olivet can't???

Because when your wrong it is easier to change the dates...Example: 12/21/2012 end of the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join