It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Are these UFOS going to be vague little dots in the Sky or something much larger?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Gemwolf
reply to post by Olivet

Please start a thread in the Freshman's forum with regards to your PM issue, as we obviously cannot communicate and try and resolve your issue privately.

Please include the browser you are using when you describe the problem.

Thank you.

Thanks for your advice. I've just done it.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

TSOM87
Are these UFOS going to be vague little dots in the Sky or something much larger?

Much larger. No doubt will be permitted.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

TSOM87

Olivet

The best answer is several UFOs sightings over London seen by hundreds of Londoners.

Only Hundreds? London has a population of something like 8 million people.

Well, since I don't know the hour of the sightings, nor the very place and the trajectory over London where the UFOs will appear, I gave a minimum number that we could be sure about. That could be dozens of thousands. In that case that could be hundreds of hundreds.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

khimbar

taoistguy
I have heard it all before. Nothing will happen.
Then the dates and times will get moved or you will claim it did happen but the aliens were on a spectrum only you could see.
Yes, I'm cynical.

Not much wiggle room here. I mean it's not gonna happen, but at least they're specific.

No wiggle room, indeed. Very specific.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I am reserving my seat here for this "event". I have never seen a prediction like this come true here... but I am always on the lookout. Even a broken watch is right twice a day.

Are the UFO's going to be benevolent or malevolent? Maybe something in between? Can you offer any clarity on that?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

taoistguy
How come Mendes can give actual dates but Olivet can't???

I have dates but I can't talk about them for security reasons for these appearances must not have any interferences with human technologies (planes, fighters, specific electromagnetic broadcasts, etc.).

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by taoistguy

How come Mendes can give actual dates but Olivet can't???

Because when your wrong it is easier to change the dates...Example: 12/21/2012 end of the world.

Note that October 2013 has only 31 days, and it remains only 24 days until the end of October.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ah brilliant OP, I look forward to a chuckle on November the 1st, again, thank you for the entertainment!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I am reserving my seat here for this "event". I have never seen a prediction like this come true here... but I am always on the lookout. Even a broken watch is right twice a day.

Are the UFO's going to be benevolent or malevolent? Maybe something in between? Can you offer any clarity on that?

The UFOs are going to be benevolent. There won't be any luck (your reference to the broken watch) for they come for a purpose I already explained in this 40 pages thread, now closed for I tresspassed one of the rules of ATS (copy-paste posting my work from another forum, I believe).

Is your seat in London?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Can you be more specific? What will they look like ect?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So this was a dream? Why would 3 people leave and return? What is so special about their child?
Only the British like the royalty. The Americans think the whole idea is absurd. The royalty bullied their way into celebrity status for centuries. They were not well liked people. The strong adventurous intelligent people left to start their own idea of government. Which may or may not be working out well. I don't see why aliens would care what goes on in the UK. Except out of entertainment thinking that humans are very primitive and
subservient to others. I don't mean to offend anyone I am just being pragmatic in my thinking.
edit on 7-10-2013 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Olivet

Kangaruex4Ewe

The UFOs are going to be benevolent. There won't be any luck (your reference to the broken watch) for they come for a purpose I already explained in this 40 pages thread, now closed for I tresspassed one of the rules of ATS (copy-paste posting my work from another forum, I believe).

Is your seat in London?

Thank you for answering.
I missed your first thread all together and am looking through it now. If what you are saying is going to happen.... then I wish my seat was in London. I would love to see it. As it stands I will have to take a seat in this thread and in the US whilst envying your front row seat over there. I'll be there in solidarity!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Olivet

TSOM87

Olivet

The best answer is several UFOs sightings over London seen by hundreds of Londoners.

Well, since I don't know the hour of the sightings, nor the very place and the trajectory over London where the UFOs will appear, I gave a minimum number that we could be sure about. That could be dozens of thousands. In that case that could be hundreds of hundreds.

I would say Millions! Unless they are Chinese lanterns at 2 in the morning.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Aren't you the guy they (aliens) have picked up in their space ship in Paris to see the universe ???

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Another prediction. Thank God.

Do you guys realise each one of these predictions creates a whole 'nother universe? I'm still waiting for the one prediction that will remain in this (my) universe. And this is so specific, it just might be the one.

And there is highly suspicious Ison out there too, tandem flying with comets and with things hidden in her tail.

Please - more predictions. We need to mix it up a bit - before all the world Governments fold during one great big synchronised "It's no fair, I wanted it my way" mega-tanty.

Perhaps a new government will come. One that doesn't feather its nest quite so much. One who actually cares about its citizens and not massive corporations.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

grainofsand
Ah brilliant OP, I look forward to a chuckle on November the 1st, again, thank you for the entertainment!

You're welcome. Would you mind if I answer here to your lastest reply in the other thread? Here it is:

grainofsand wrote:

The only facts that exist are that a child was born in a constitutional monarchy family, named George.
Everything else is your conjecture, not factual or with any evidence to back it up, simply conjecture.

The Bible is not evidence of anything, no matter how many people believe it to be so, but religious zealots of all denominations will never understand the difference between faith and facts.

You show that you didn't understand a thing in this thread, except if this is a mere dishonesty from you (I hope not).

The theory of William & Kate being the future Two Witnesses, and Prince George the future Christ Returned, is necessarily based on the Book of Revelations because this is in this Book that one can find the references of the Two Witnesses and the Christ Returned. There is no other way to try to match facts to the prophecy. I don't prove anything because the Bible would be an evidence, I compare a Gospel content (Rev 11 & 12) to the facts. I even explained the contrary: John's vision was true due to the facts! What are they? Please allow me to quote myself.

THE DAY OF THE PRINCE GEORGE BIRTH WE SAW THAT JOHN'S VISION WAS TRUE:

1) The woman of the Apocalypse is a real woman (a woman clothed with the sun).

2) The birth is a real birth (she labored to give birth).

3) The pain of the birth is a real physical pain (She was with child and wailed aloud in pain).

4) The baby boy is a real baby boy (She gave birth to a son, a male child).

5) The God's Temple in Heaven is the real sky (God’s temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant could be seen in the temple).

6) The violent thunderstorms are real violent thunderstorms (There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, and peals of thunder,..,and a violent hailstorm).

7) The earthquake is a real earthquake (6.6 in China, the other country of the Dragon) (There were ..., an earthquake,...).

8) The moon at her feet is a real full moon (with the moon under her feet).

9) The stars swept to get them down to the earth is a real meteors shower called the PERSEIDS from July 17 to August 24 [link to en.wikipedia.org] observed for about 2,000 years entering the Earth atmosphere (its tail swept away a third of the stars in the sky and hurled them down to the earth).

10) The twelve stars are the representation of the whole sky (12 zodiac signs / 12 constellations) from which EVERY part of the world was informed in the same time thanks to the world medias in front of the Hospital SAINT MARY door (Name of Jesus' mother). Kate was then crowned with the 12 stars. (and on her head a crown of twelve stars).

11) The ark of the Covenant of God is a real STAR OF DAVID in THE HEAVEN / SKY formed by the alignement of the planets, David to who He promised an eternal line of Kings.(the ark of his covenant could be seen in the temple).

12) There were indeed SIX PAST KINGS GEORGE + ONE FUTURE KING GEORGE VII (actual Prince George of Cambridge) = SEVEN HEADS WITH A DIADEMS (a crown of jewelries) of the House of Hanover (the first king of which was GEORGE I) followed by the House of Windsor. The name George is related to the Dragon (St George defeating the dragon). That's why the RED DRAGON has SEVEN HEADS / SEVEN GEORGE.(it was a huge red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on its heads were seven diadems).

There were actually 3 MORE KINGS WITH A DIFFERENT NAME (WILLIAM IV, EDWARD VII, EDWARD VIII)) TO MAKE TEN HORNS (7 + 3 = 10 KINGS). THE ACTUAL UNICORN SYMBOL IS IN THE BRITISH ROYAL CREST.

THE TWO QUEENS VICTORIA AND ELIZABETH ARE NOT COUNTED FOR ONLY KINGS ARE IN THE GOD'S CONVENANT WITH KINGS DAVID.

13) The RED DRAGON is a real RED DRAGON for it's the flag symbol of the Wales (all the previous kings of UK were Princes of Wales first, hence the RED Dragon represents the Establishment which 'devours' their members) for which Charles, who visited Kate and George, is Prince of. (it was a huge red dragon...Then the dragon stood before the woman about to give birth, to devour her child when she gave birth).

We have then SEVEN HEADS WITH SEVEN DIADEMS (CROWNS) FOR THE KINGS GEORGE, PAST AND FUTURE.

We have then TEN HORNS (UNICORNS OF THE BRITISH ROYAL CREST).

In other words, all these points are FACTS. They correlate the Rev 11 & 12. Then you said:

Entertaining though because you claim such things as facts - if you were presenting the OP honestly as a mere belief I would probably not have read much further, dismbissing it as an unsupportable opinion.
Unfortunately though you present it as fact and claim 'evidence' where none exists - I am compelled to challenge such silliness every time the Bible is claimed to be evidence of anything other than a book written many years ago and translated multiple times.

Again, you understand the opposite of what should be understood.

The Bible is NOT claimed to be evidence. This is the facts that claim the Bible to be considered very seriously. Of course, the fact that all of this matches doesn't prevent us to think about what are the roles and the nature of the Two Witnesses and the Christ Returned. You could regard them as fictious. It is not the problem...until they really make things described in the same Bible, particularly in the Book of Revelations.

What matters here is the correlation between facts and their description in John's visions, whatever you want to call them.

What I added is the extraterrestrial perspective for it is the best match with the descripton of the paranormal phenomena that one can find in the Bible.

I therefore suggest you to reset your mindset for you understood this thread the wrong / opposite way. You continued with:

The more this OP and others fail to produce any testable evidence and dress up their simple faith and beliefs as such, then the more I am amused and drawn to challenging their assertions.
Hopefully the more people read topics such as this then the more will start thinking critically and see the gaps in any faith based argument.

The more you pay attention to what has been written, the better you will understand the logic. All the facts presented above (George (male child) birth day, storms in London, earthquake in China, full moon, Star of David configuration, the Perseids falling on Earth, mass media interest before the hospital, worldwide instant broadcasts, Red Dragon on the flag of Wales, all kings of the British monarchy being first Princes of Wales, the number of kings in the British monarchy, the number of Kings George, etc.) can be verified on the Net. ALL ARE FACTS!

You finally wrote:

Thank you though, I look forward to more faith based 'evidence' to chuckle at

Thank you to reconsider your stance, once you've understood this thread the proper way.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

TSOM87
reply to post by Olivet

Can you be more specific? What will they look like ect?

What do you want me to describe? UFOs or ETs?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

TSOM87

Olivet

TSOM87

Olivet

I would say Millions! Unless they are Chinese lanterns at 2 in the morning.

Well, since the UFOs are able to change their shape and their materiality (from invisible to fully material), it's difficult to know when they are just lights and when they are fully material at one point in the sky. In the considered case, they could be material at a very low altitude, and then could accelerate to become lights again when leaving the earth. According to the distance between the observers and the ships, some will see them as lights, other as material ships. If the witnesses are millions I would be pleased.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

drneville
Aren't you the guy they (aliens) have picked up in their space ship in Paris to see the universe ???

I don't know who you are talking about. Never been abducted in Paris.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join