It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

objectman
Another prediction. Thank God.

Do you guys realise each one of these predictions creates a whole 'nother universe? I'm still waiting for the one prediction that will remain in this (my) universe. And this is so specific, it just might be the one.

And there is highly suspicious Ison out there too, tandem flying with comets and with things hidden in her tail.

Please - more predictions. We need to mix it up a bit - before all the world Governments fold during one great big synchronised "It's no fair, I wanted it my way" mega-tanty.

Perhaps a new government will come. One that doesn't feather its nest quite so much. One who actually cares about its citizens and not massive corporations.

There are many reasons already presented above for this prediction might be the one. There are 'objective / prophetic' reasons, and private reasons.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Olivet

taoistguy
How come Mendes can give actual dates but Olivet can't???

I have dates but I can't talk about them for security reasons for these appearances must not have any interferences with human technologies (planes, fighters, specific electromagnetic broadcasts, etc.).

How were you made aware of these dates exactly? And even if you told us the dates now, do you really think any human interference could occur within that time frame? You are human, and are telling us about this event, so why are you privy to the dates? Are you special?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I personally believe if the Messiah came back to Earth as a baby, they would arrive to a normal functional loving family. Nothing is more endearing than a self made, intelligent, hardworking, well liked individual. This is what would catch the people's attention. Someone spectacular in their own making.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

frugal
So this was a dream? Why would 3 people leave and return? What is so special about the child?
Only the British like the royalty. The Americans think the whole idea is absurd. The royalty bullied their way into celebrity status for centuries. They were not well like people. The strong adventurous intelligent people left to start their own idea of government. Which may or may not be working out well. I don't see why aliens would care what goes on in the UK. Except out of entertainment thinking humans are very unintelligent and
subservient to others. I don't mean to offend anyone I am just being pragmatic in my thinking.

I hope that my answers in page 2 will be enough to reply to you. God loves the royalties for He made a promise to King David. But he doesn't like them like we COULD do. He likes them as a vehicle of his future deeds.

Don't see in my words the religious fanatic many people would think about. I am the opposite of anything fanatic. I don't follow any church, nor any royal. I am only following the benevolent ET perspective who were the angels of the Bible. I am very pragmatic too. Some criticized my views of the detail-to-detail (facts-prophecy) approach of the Book of Revelations.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Olivet

TSOM87
reply to post by Olivet

Can you be more specific? What will they look like ect?

What do you want me to describe? UFOs or ETs?

UFO'S, What do they look like?

No point in describing ET's, i know what they look like!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

frugal
I personally believe if the Messiah came back to Earth as a baby, they would arrive to a normal functional loving family. Nothing is more endearing than a self made, intelligent, hardworking, well liked individual. This is what would catch the people's attention. Someone spectacular in their own making.

You have a human perspective of the Christ Returned. Not a godly one. So, I understand you. But the Scriptures say otherwise. Christ will return from the 'CLOUDS' (Act 1 & Matthew 24), aka ET ships, and as a baby boy (Rev 12). I won't remake this thread here. Thanks to understand me.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Olivet

taoistguy

I have dates but I can't talk about them for security reasons for these appearances must not have any interferences with human technologies (planes, fighters, specific electromagnetic broadcasts, etc.).

How were you made aware of these dates exactly? And even if you told us the dates now, do you really think any human interference could occur within that time frame? You are human, and are telling us about this event, so why are you privy to the dates? Are you special?

Wow, it's a long story. In a nutshell, I have ET contacts since a long time.

You don't know how reactive are the authorities (UK&US) when they are on alert, nor the kind of means they are able to deploy. I already experienced such reactions.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

TSOM87

Olivet

TSOM87
reply to post by Olivet

Spheres and Saucers, mainly. Can't elaborate more on this for the time being. NOT TRIANGLES.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Beware the false prophets that make predictions that do not come true....

What is important is the meaning of May 20/21, 2012. Be prepared to change your mind about this world, and the others, in the coming months.

You posted that about 18 months ago, nothing happened...

Nothing will happen again....

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Olivet

TSOM87

Olivet

TSOM87
reply to post by Olivet

Spheres and Saucers, mainly. Can't elaborate more on this for the time being. NOT TRIANGLES.

Oh com'on! Spheres and Saucers lol what are you 12?

You can't elaborate because you haven't got a clue! Your making this up as you go along.

Do the ET's have big heads and small bodies or even better long bodies and small heads?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Menedes567
I think this will happen sometime by October 9 2013, then by October 23 2013, everyone on Earth will know the truth about ETs as well as open ET Contact that will have already been initiated by that date......

Oh my,

is that what the sources are saying now?

It has to be October 23 2013,

why?

2013 the 2 at the start and the 3 at the end, the reverse 10 in between,

its a sign

I can only hope your right this time as I have the multiple times before, 28th sept, 2nd Oct, and such.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Are they coming here to support our planet's governments, or combat them or to guide them in a better direction or are they bringing Armageddon?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You've got something here. But I can't tell you what, as you can guess why.

I can guess why they have something there.

because it was there the day before then about 2 says before that then about a week before that.

There will be something here very similar to this tomorrow as well and most likely the day after and the day after that.

Its all the same day to me,

when will this groundhog day end?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

hellobruce
Beware the false prophets that make predictions that do not come true....

What is important is the meaning of May 20/21, 2012. Be prepared to change your mind about this world, and the others, in the coming months.

You posted that about 18 months ago, nothing happened...

Nothing will happen again....

This time is different for I lenghtly explained in the other thread that there were MISSING DATA IN 2012.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

taoistguy

Menedes has many reliable sources,

on the internet

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Olivet
This time is different

Sure it is, and when nothing happens like you claim you will just find more missing data and make up a new date!

rinse repeat......

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

TSOM87

Olivet

TSOM87

Olivet

TSOM87
reply to post by Olivet

Oh com'on! Spheres and Saucers lol what are you 12?

You can't elaborate because you haven't got a clue! Your making this up as you go along.

Do the ET's have big heads and small bodies or even better long bodies and small heads?

No, there will be spheres and saucers. I can't elaborate on the numbers of each of them for there are from different species and purposes.

The ETs are of at least two species: Nordics (tall white blonds called 'angels') and small blue beings (big heads, small bodies, blue skins). The other species involved would shock people. I prefer not to describe them for many lies and disinfos have circulated about them. But they are NOT reptoids. I don't make up this up as I go along for I have written books about them since a long time ago.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Olivet
I predict multiple UFOs sightings in the coming days over the UK capital, London. This should come in two waves separated by very fews days. One for the departure of 3 figures. The other for their RETURN.

These events are related to the young royals, and particularly to the ones having being the core subject of a recent closed thread on ATS due, certainly, to a copy-paste post of MY OWN in another forum where I wrote before my 2013 ATS recent thread (MY GLP post = MY ATS parts of the OP), in this forum.

Since I cannot have access to my PMs when clicking on the PMs titles, despite a complain to the admins, I only can guess it thanks to the title of a PM from the moderator who closed the thread in question (copy-paste post) one day after having made reference MYSELF to this GLP post of mine, proving I announced two months in advance a BOY, in the time window of the JULIAN CALENDAR (from July 14th to August 13th for Nostradamus), when the majority of the people predicted a GIRL at the VERY BEGINNING OFJULY, due to gossips and false news.

Strictly speaking, there was no plagiarism (I was the author of both posts, hence the moderator PM title: copy-paste post) but it seems that I didn't strictly respect the ATS rules. I therefore really and sincerily understand the ATS team for their thread closure.

I do present my apologies for this behavior because I forgot this part of the ATS rules. I was too ingenuous to think that my work in one place 'would still be' my work in another place. Rules are rules, even if some rules will change in this world.

The UFO sightings will be seen by a large number of people, and certainly even filmed and photographed. These videos / photos will be the best evidences to validate my claim. It will even be a worldwide news.

Some questions have been / could be raised about my background which would validate my claims regarding this thread and the other one. One could wonder why would anyone want me to be peer reviewed for a Masters Degree I got from the Marseille University? It doesn't work that way in France. My work, to get this degree, was titled: L'Innovation: de la Theorie a la Pratique. I have been second of my promotion.

In addition, no one would find this kind of infos on Internet. You should ask the French administration to get such intels.

If you look at the link of my resume, you would be able to see the proof that I attended and got the diploma called DESS Sciences Economiques Aide à la décision et gestion des nouvelles technologies Université Aix-Marseille II, 1993. This French DESS is equivalent to a MASTERS DEGREE in USA.

The same link also shows a certificate saying that I was a member, as a professional, of the Commission de Validation des Acquis du DESS 'Nouvelles Technologies et Aide a la Decision' (Commission of the content validity of the MASTERS DEGREE).

I have been such a member for 1) I was paid to give courses as a professional in this same MASTERS DEGREE and, 2) I was much appreciated by the director and professors of this degree. But I didn't feel the need to add such details that wouldn't add anything to the previous topic of the young royals being the future Two Witnesses, and their son the future Christ Returned.

The main questions remain: what kind of degree would validate 'my' claims? What is a valid ressource? Who could give such a thing? Does God give Certificates?

Sorry for this digression that should be added for a better comprehension of what could validate such a claim.

The best answer is several UFOs sightings over London seen by hundreds of Londoners.

The time window is OCTOBER. The benevolent ETs surely would want to introduce a little royal baby, christened by themselves, as a central figure of the Scriptures, before or just after the humans baptise him.

Maybe some ufologists would want to alert their network to ask Londoners to be prepared with their cameras (photos / videos). Thanks.

I am in London..... any idea wat part? North, South, East or West...?

Regardless..... I will be keeping an eye open!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Note that October 2013 has only 31 days

Cool, how many days did October have in years past?

and it remains only 24 days until the end of October.

Mind blowing, how did work that out?

What are you saying with this post?

Sorry for my sarcasm

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

wrathofall
Are they coming here to support our planet's governments, or combat them or to guide them in a better direction or are they bringing Armageddon?

Fight them globally, help them locally. They are bringing Armageddon but not the way you would think about it. There will be a war between them (the Goods) and the governments (the Bads), and a large rescue of the people having a clear view of what is at stake.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join