It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane horns and thunder in the skies above Canada

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

It's the sound of the Angel blowing his trumpet for the 3rd World War which will start when the USA goes into Syria.
Or it's the sound of the Matrix beginning to collapse all around us. It's time to awake........

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Uhhh... Anyone who watched this video with a decent sound system or headphones should laugh their ass off at the suggestion that this was the scraping of a grader blade. This was LOUD, and I mean loud in a way that had people freaked out all over the valley. Two people that I know messaged me about it that morning, one was woken up in their bed and the other was at work downtown where everyone ran outside because this noise was overwhelming, it had presence, it felt just like thunder in the same kind of intensity that makes you cringe like an animal. A grader blade? Uh, no.

It *may* be a hoax, but if so I don't know how they would do it. I have a friend with 30,000 watts of amps in his band room, and the speakers (and PA horns) to push that wattage through. If we were to trundle his stuff outside and point it all up at the sky and play that recording, it wouldn't be 'that kind of loud'. It would be loud, and you would hear it all over town, but you would simply point in a direction and say "hey, that sure is a loud noise coming from over there". Listen to the video, I think it is a perfect recording and example of just how insanely HUGE this noise was. It filled the sky, there were calls to the RCMP from a 30km radius of the town (and Terrace isn't a "small town", sorry by Canadian definition it a city) and if it was manmade then they are able to amplify the resonance and presence of sound output beyond what any concert speakers are capable of.

If anything, the potential that this is a hoax points to a secret club/cult of people pulling this off in various places in the World - similar to how crop circles seem so 'man designed' and yet we never see evidence that people are making them, or people caught halfway through a design, or rational explanations as to how they execute complex designs in the dark so quickly (the one at Stonehenge would have been seen by the staff of 25 security/etc).

It is time to gather up all recordings of this nature, and compare them. I was told there were recordings of this EXACT sound, not a similar sound, the EXACT SAME SOUND, made in Vancouver that same day. Vancouver is 600 miles away as the crow flies.

If people are responsible for this sound, they are using something else besides speakers as a way to produce it. They may have some neat trick where they use train tracks or something as a means to amplify and accentuate existing sound systems, all I know for sure is that the two friends I have in Terrace would punch a person in the face if they suggested this was a sound made by a 'grader blade'.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

SunnyDEE The sound from the waterphone is not the same. Please stop insisting that it is the same, they are not.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
so an actual scientific reason comes out at the end of this clip, but, everyone still believes it's something else?
www.youtube.com...
and that "something else" has no basis in fact.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I thought that these could be large pockets of gas or air that were trapped under great pressure for a very long time and are being released from the melting ice up north and the gaz exiting the tight opening makes a noise kinda like a fart would or the air you let out a balloon when you pull apart the lips.

Or some kind of technology like a previous poster stated that can modulate air pressure on grander scale than a speaker.

Or it could be Gods angels blowing the trumpet announcing the end is near.

Or it could be a hoax

Some of the sounds sound like an air instrument and others like metal being grinded. Wonder why do the sounds change from video to video?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I would expect people to be coming outta there homes, and looking around.. The youtube video shows someone looking out a window, all during the time some strange sound is coming from the sky LOL. Um sure, I guess Canadians are differant, anytime something weird is happening outside in my neighborhood, transformers blow up etc, me and my neighbors go outside and check it out..

Not sure if I am buying this, its interesting I guess...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sounds like a middle schooler practicing on a tenor sax for the first time. Or someone has bad brakes. Or the Orcs are attacking.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm 52 years old and in all my years I've never experienced this so called "natural" phenomenon that all of these scientists are telling us these sky sounds are. Quite frankly this "natural" phenomenon only became "natural" just a few years ago.

I'm also not buying into the fact that all of these sounds have been perpetrated by mass hoaxers around the entire planet.

Edit to add, I understand it's a natural phenomenon in the sense concerning the magnetosphere and the Sun so please I don't need a science lesson. That's the whole point of my comment.

edit on 05/28/2012 by Octave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bitsforbytes
reply to post by SunnyDee

SunnyDEE The sound from the waterphone is not the same. Please stop insisting that it is the same, they are not.

Bit's for bites, please stop telling me what to do. I was the second person to post the waterphone video that sounds just like this. Of course they are not exactly the same (it's an instrument), but they sound A LOT alike!

I am interested in these noises people are hearing, but I'm not going to ignore something because it voids a good conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Octave

Good point Octave and the fact the City of Terrance has outwardly lied they made the sound makes it even more interesting.

So much for trying to cover this one up.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiBosh
Uhhh... Anyone who watched this video with a decent sound system or headphones should laugh their ass off at the suggestion that this was the scraping of a grader blade.

Recorded audio doesn't also give an accurate representation, it can be muted, or boosted, either as a whole, or some frequencies and not others. You need to be aware of this before making sweeping statements if you wish to be taken seriously.

This changes in recorded audio can be done intentional with a great deal of sophistication using consumer software. Also, it can sometimes be an unintentional by product of the one of the many variables while the recording is made; via the equipment, or surrounding acoustics, or the compression (if on disc/drive).

Since it's claimed to be an accurate representation of what actually happened, then it's either been intentionally (and quite easily) effected in post, or it's indeed the real thing.

But in no way is it helpful to simply accept this to be untampered with just because the uploader claims it to be.

(and btw, those scrapers near me are damn loud...! )

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I was going to say it sounds a lot like a train pulling into a maintenance yard, I hear this all the time where I am. A google maps search confirms a train station at 3100 Kalum St in terrace, BC, and there is a large rail yard.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Count me in as one who thinks this is an electromagnetic atmospheric effect (scraping grader blades? God practicing the trumpet? Please....go back to reading your bibles, you're delusional and not all that bright.)

I also don't understand how this can be a 'natural' occurrence when it's new within the last few years. Seems like a decent scientist would be very interested in such a new phenomena, unless they had been notified something along the lines of, 'we're going through a new section of space and the compression waves are going to sound like THIS' so don't scare the sheep and we'll give you a ticket to the DUMBs, okay?'

Anyone here remember that wonderful video someone made about 2012 that showed how we're not going around the sun so much as the sun is traveling sideways through the galaxy and we're following it in a corkscrew fashion? And every minute of every day and year, we're going through space we've never gone through before, with all the attendant differences and surprises and dangers that may entail?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Maybe its a response from when we sent a signal into space. It could be proof that we are not alone. But something tells me this is an angel language trying to speak to the people. When I was watching the tv series "Supernatural" Dean got resurrected by the angel Castiel and he kept hearing a loud noise that no human can translate. but then the angel Castiel came down to earth from heaven and dean could hear him only when the angel took a human vessel. so this makes me wonder if its the language from the heavens.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Gods a fat sweaty chair dragger.

Forgive me LORD.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
How strange, for me it sounds atmospheric rather than something that is coming from ground level. Certainly if one encountered such an event you would want some answers because it is so extraordinary.

That said, some crop circles absolutely amaze me - the skill, the scale, the mystery.
I think this noise could be a stunt of that nature and as others have already posted, I believe this to be a hoax,
a prank.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I would just like to point out the issue of nobody else being visible in these kinds of videos, there are a couple of explanations:
1) Maybe others do hear it but are listening from inside their house or backyard and are not visible to the person(s) recording
2) Maybe they did record the sound but did not upload it, or did not upload to youtube but another video site

AND THE MOST LIKELY:

People nowadays are so wrapped up in their own stuff, they are practically dead to the world around them. People are so distracted by technology, and entertainment... do you really expect them to even notice the sky let alone a sound coming from it? What with their faces glued to the TV, headphones blasting music or their head down, face trapped in their smartphone/iphone? This, I think, is the REALreason not as many people notice these sounds.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Sorry, but what the ****?
I played like 4 seconds of the video and got chills and had to turn it off. Something about that sound is just not right...
I'll play the whole video later when I'm not sitting in a dark room.

yes those notes were very threatening.

but i suppose the angels of the apocalypse are just tuning their instruments. i'd expect them to be a bit better musicians than that. or maybe theyre not interested in being very entertaining. Good thing their performance is free

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
so an actual scientific reason comes out at the end of this clip, but, everyone still believes it's something else?
www.youtube.com...
and that "something else" has no basis in fact.

This was not a scientific explanation. He starts with the statement that is it "somehow an environmental antenna" That is dismissal, not science.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiBosh I was told there were recordings of this EXACT sound, not a similar sound, the EXACT SAME SOUND, made in Vancouver that same day. Vancouver is 600 miles away as the crow flies.

...all I know for sure is that the two friends I have in Terrace would punch a person in the face if they suggested this was a sound made by a 'grader blade'.

This would be game changing info KaiBosh, everyone will listen.
These two friends however, were adamant enough about this subject to hit someone, ... yet somehow when it came to pulling out their cellphones to record, they just could not bother to lift their arm?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join