It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! US, UK, back false-flag chemical attack in Syria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy website, but maybe this actually happened? I'm going to trust the doctors on this one, they have nothing to gain. Charity doctors reported 355 people died of neurotoxic symptoms. I believe we should wait to determine who was responsible but there's no doubt chemical weapons have been used.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

It is not cables it is emails in this zip file. And I posted on page 3 where I showed it was fake. Link to the download is at bottom of page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by ecapsretuo

I guess we shall have to wait and see whether the UN inspectors uncover 'evidence' of Russian complicity, in order for the original 'Britam plan' to take full effect (drawing the Russians into a global conflict centred around the ME).

Don't hold your breath.... The UN inspection is quite laughable...

The mission is to determine whether an attack actually took place - but not who was responsible.

Link

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
*deleted* double post.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
I know this is a conspiracy website, but maybe this actually happened? I'm going to trust the doctors on this one, they have nothing to gain. Charity doctors reported 355 people died of neurotoxic symptoms. I believe we should wait to determine who was responsible but there's no doubt chemical weapons have been used.

Maybe this will confuse you further:

Doctors Without Borders is fully funded by the very same corporate financier interests behind Wall Street and London's collective foreign policy, including regime change in Syria and neighboring Iran. Doctors Without Borders' own annual report (2010 report can be accessed here), includes as financial donors, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, Mitt Romney's Bain Capital, and a myriad of other corporate-financier interests. Doctors Without Borders also features bankers upon its Board of Advisers including Elizabeth Beshel Robinson of Goldman Sachs.

"doctors" behind syrian chemical weapons

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The link leads to a dead page. Its been deleted.

Weeeeeird.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm sure this has already been said but, even crazy lunatic Alex Jones dropped this once it was established that it was a hoax. He had bragged and teased that it was "huge"....only to fizzle away into nothingness.

Pushing the same story over and over won't make it so....just take a lesson from the Bush Administration.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Brucee

wayback says it's down... hmmmmm

Think maybe it's down or removed? Seems fishy, but then again I trust no one in government or major media.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Brucee

What could Assad gain from launching C.W.? He was in a good position to come out on top of this Civil War, & he knows using CW would cause intervention from US which basically seals his fate. Also, why use them blocks away from where U.Nations members were staying, & to kill women and children. It just don't add up. i can tell you a few scenarios that do add up but people here already know them.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Could it be as Albert Pike said?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Do people really think such a conversation would take place over email?

And if people believe this, why did no one mention that the deal was proposed by Qataris? That would seem an interesting aspect to me, from the perspective of someone that believes the story?

I sometimes fail to understand peoples' thought processes. Maybe its me.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Brucee

The actual leak archive is on cryptome (My eyes are failing these days)
cryptome.org...

If you look in the Syria folder you can read the email talking about the weapon.

[from the leaked archive Syria]

Phil

We've got a new offer. It's about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.
We'll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have.
They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.
Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?

Kind regards
David

There's talk in this thread that the information was faked.
Maybe someone knows about this. I am guessing it's disinfo posted on forums to damage limitation..

CW = chemical weapon G-SHELL = gas shell?

Claims about the leak being faked by Iran.
www.cyberwarzone.com...

Although they appeared to have been sent on different dates — more than two months apart — they both share the same message identity number, which is supposed to be unique to an email, and were sent at exactly the same time of day.

There you have it proof the Britam leak emails was faked.

/case closed for me

(Or not
)
If I was smart I would do this.
I would put out a hoax and hope someone falls for it.
Then there would be media attention and some poor company takes the flack.
Then I would wait and then do exactly what was in the hoax.

Sounds familiar no?

Limbo
edit on 27-8-2013 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Brucee

How many times, the Daily Mail is not a legitimate source. They're not much better than Infowars or Before It's News.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalRazor
I'm sure this has already been said but, even crazy lunatic Alex Jones dropped this once it was established that it was a hoax. He had bragged and teased that it was "huge"....only to fizzle away into nothingness.

Pushing the same story over and over won't make it so....just take a lesson from the Bush Administration.

I just googled it. Infowar (Alex Jones) is still sticking with the story. (Infowar Link)
I think it's more likely that Daily Mail sold out, paid to kill the story. Seriously, shouldn't they file lawsuits against Infowar and Yahoo news too? Or the stake is just too high to prove the emails are "fake" (which includes having to air your dirty laundry out in public)? It just doesn't make sense to settle for a measly £110,000 with the Daily Mail. The news was too damaging to be worth that much.

Btw, has anyone seen this video? The video author has downloaded the hacked materials. Maybe someone here would like to get a copy from him?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leonidas
Oh shut up with this false-flag # every time someone gets a parking ticket.

I am wondering aloud about where ATS would be like if we could somehow vet new members better. The core of the site and members is still solid. But the cancer of paranoia, politics and media are leaking into the fringes and too much of the site is becoming like any other slanted hate-rage extremism you can find on Youtube or lesser forums.

I am not making any judgement on this attack.

I am also sorry for the rant guys. Truly. But this site is something better than what is out there and I hope we can keep it that way for a while longer at least.

Stop with the false flag? Please use a little reasoning when thinking this through. Why is the US involved with Syria, because we care about the people?
Thats the real BS.

People are being murdered at an alarming rate in chicago, and the government does nothing....
There is a mini Vietnam to the south of the US where over 50000 people have been murdered in the past few years and is spilling into the US, yet the government does nothing.............
People have been committing genocides in Africa for years, just ask george clooney, still no government action..........

SOOOO im supposed to believe that the US "cares" so much for the people of Syria, that they are going to fund Al Qaeda terrorists ( the same ones that the NSA is protecting me from) with weapons for several years to destabilize Syria, claim these terrorists as "rebels", then use military force to go in and overthrow the Syrian government?

Countries can murder their people has long as the method is approved by the government? I'm supposed to believe that you can kill a million people with a machete, but if you kill a few hundred with gas we send destroyers? There is no rationality in that. I think many people on ATS are fed up with the status quo "BS" we are consistently fed by the government and MSN.

Sometimes we cant always have "CSI evidence", and must rely on reasoning.
This is a far cry from a "parking ticket", i do not think the "nothing to see here just move along" applies.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Actually they tend to be greedy AND exceedingly spectacularly stupid.

Something to do with having a God Complex I'd imagine.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So now there is a five second window to see the Daily Mail story, which then goes to a wrong address message blank on my server, AOL. Like most of the rest of us, I would like to know about these chemical weapons deployments too. I would also like to know what Chechens, controlled by the Saudis, who are backed by the US are doing in Syria, why the Saudis tried to both woo and threaten Putin over big oil price control in Syria, or in general. Were Putins "liver eaters" actually Chechens? Did Putin make a deal with Assad over control of Syrian pipelines, and the cleanup of Syria after the rebels would be defeated, would go to Russia and China,

Putins deal with Assad;

kleinonline.wnd.com...

Current Saudis deal...not, with Putin;

www.smh.com.au...

I will add that the UN inspectors trip was somewhat confined to a very few persons, it seems they took no hardware specimens like shells, (that may mean they were not allowed to) it does not mean that chemical weapons were not used, nor that it does not mean chemical weapons could be exclusive to one side or the other.

"A Syrian doctor who runs a makeshift medical clinic in the Mouadamiya district of west Ghouta in Damascus, where the chemical weapons attack is said to have taken place, spoke to the Guardian by Skype after meeting the inspection team.

"The UN inspection committee was supposed to come at 10am today," Dr Abu Akram said. "The route between the Four Seasons Hotel [where the inspectors were staying] and Mouadamiya is only 15 minutes. But UN convoy was targeted by gunfire and when they are arrived we could see bullet traces on their cars. They arrived at 2pm."

He said there had been doctors with the UN team, who took blood and urine samples, as well as strands of hair, from the victims in the hospital. They also recorded statements on from the victims on video.

"They visited the hospital and talked to more than 20 victims," he said. "They were supposed to stay for six hours but they stayed for an hour and a half only."

Akram said he then accompanied the team to the site where a chemical rocket had fallen, where they collected samples from the soil and animals. "They took a chicken [but] they refused to take the chemical rocket," Akram said, speculating that the Syrian regime had refused permission for the team to take military hardware.

After an a hour and a half, the inspectors received an order from the Syrians to leave immediately, he said. "The security forces told the committee if they do not leave now, they cannot guarantee their security. They could not visit the main six sites where the chemical rockets had fallen and lots of people were killed," he added.

Akram said his clinic had received about 2,000 victims of the gas attack, about 500 of them in a critical condition. "Eighty people were pronounced dead at the hospital and I now have 20 victims in intensive care, he said."

The UN team spoke to his patients and asked them where they had been when the rockets landed. "Most of the people were civilians, sleeping at their homes," he said. "The committee did not visit any house in the district.

www.theguardian.com...

However, there is no doubt in my mind that this is yet another oil control grab on the part of governments.
If the UN comes out against Assad in a singular fashion, given what little they have got and that is on record, I would be disturbed.

edit on 27-8-2013 by smurfy because: Text/link.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
It's taken down because it was faked.

They had to take it down.

www.theguardian.com...

Martin Wood, for Associated Newspapers, said in a statement before the judge, Mrs Justice Nicola Davies: "My lady, on behalf of the defendant, I confirm that the defendant offers its sincere apologies to the claimants for the damage and distress caused by the publication of these false allegations, which had appeared on US websites.

"The defendant acknowledges that the emails in question were completely fabricated and that there is no question of any of the claimants being involved – or even considering becoming involved – in the heinous actions to which the article referred. The defendant is pleased to set the record straight."

Yeah ... like the government would admit it was true? Can you imagine the prime minister or president admitting that they plan a false flag on another country??

Sure they deny it! They don't want to lose face. Instead, like another user said, they hire the best and most expensives lawyers and make it all go away, like they always do.

This stinks to high hell. Even if i wasn't aware of this article (the one about the leaked email) when I heard about the upcoming war, i was thinking that something was weird .. I remembered when Obama said back in december that if Syria uses chemical weapons, US and other nations will punish them. Guess Obama will have it his way again. He is like a prophet.

Peace out.

Peace out.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
How credible is the Daily Mail, normally? I honestly know nothing about it..But if they ARE considered credible, then let me get this straight...

Some forged/leaked emails came out about how the U.S. has been planning a chem attack all along, and this media outlet felt it important enough to write an article about it, then forced to retract it once the claim was made that the emails were forged? I may not be picking this up all the way so bear with me... but can you IMAGINE if something this potentially damming got out on CNN or something then suddenly it's like "oops, we were wrong". ??

I wonder just what sources they have over there at the daily mail.. I mean.. really? I'm not sold on the retraction, not at all. I'm not entirely sold on this original article either cause it's just so...unbelievable. If there is any truth in this, then this is HUGE. I mean, revolutionary, time to get rid of government HUGE. Of course I forget the state of apathy the American people are in.. If this could be confirmed I really do wonder if the zombies would still support Obama after this! Sadly, I bet they would, how sick is that!
edit on 26-8-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

I heard on the news that about 68% of americans are against going to Syria. But the officials seems to be all in. So, they will go, they don't care what the average citizen wants or thinks.

Peace out.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Brucee

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join