It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! US, UK, back false-flag chemical attack in Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Yes, because despite knowing how many hacking attempts and cyberattacks there have been, they're going to put their big plan in an email accessible to the net, instead of say, picking up a phone, or having a face to face meeting, or hell, even using Skype. And they're not going to use innocent sounding words or even try to disguise what they're taking about. Makes perfect sense to me.

Governments do stupid things all the time. But even if they did just pick up a phone it all still needs to be documented

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
Yeah, I guess nothing (including documents) can be faked these days !

Good grief, If ATS was around in the 1940's it would have accused the USA of killing millions of Jews so it could have an excuse to invade Europe. Don't laugh, unless you can laugh at whats happening now.

Really? Thats why the US went into WWII? For Jews? I could swear I read somewhere that the US waited a few minutes before getting involved............a few of them maybe killed during that time........

I think most of the good folks here on ATS would want the TRUTH, sometimes that truth is not has simple as someones word, on either side. See the above posts by ABNARTY.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Whether those emails are fake or not, they foretold this slaughter by at least 7 months. So someone knew about
its possibility. All part of the grand scheme I'm afraid. WW3 will be a great way to beginning culling numbers of the useless eaters and consumers. Get them to start killing each other and exterminate the rest leaving all the worlds wealth to the chosen few. No doubting it has begun.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ABNARTY
How about this:

Creating obfuscation is a hallmark of these operations. Remember Benghazi? Remember the press running around for the longest trying to figure out some dude and a video? It had no bearing on reality but I remember ATSer's arguing over the fine points as if they and they alone held some analytical high ground and that alone would determine the truth. We still do not know what happened there but by-god the "fact checkers" got a belly full of decoy and felt smug while doing it. Never mind that now the video seems ridiculous as a casus belli.

OK. Here we go again. Faked emails! Lawsuit! Russians! Dead children! Belly up to the buffet. Careful promenading around this one as there are so many rabbit holes one is libel to twist a proverbial ankle.

This game plan should be familiar; it only has a few plays and lately there have been few breaks in the action. Forget the nerve gas details, you are not meant to find them out and they aren't important anyway (except to the poor souls in the morgue). Instead, watch who benefits from the manufactured outrage over its use. That would be my clue as to who had a role in it.

Disclaimer: I hold no magical knowledge on this one. I have no esoteric insight. It is simply history repeating itself. Arguing over how the USS Maine sunk is nowhere near as useful as how the event was spun for someone's benefit and the long term results.

Beautifully said! Reasoning is lost on so many these days, the removal of logic from the public school system helps keep the fluoridated zombies from putting a few historical puzzle pieces together. Its not really conspiracy anymore, just depressing......

This happened 10 years ago, but the sheeple would rather watch miley cyrus at the VMA's, than care to know why their country has four destroyers ready to fire at a country who has done NOTHING to theirs, or for that matter why their country funneled in fighter and weapons to overthrow Syria.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
Whether those emails are fake or not, they foretold this slaughter by at least 7 months. So someone knew about
its possibility.

I imagine many people on here considered the possibility of false flag chemical weapon attacks. I know I did.

What I think is funny is how so many people, so quickly, seem quite happy to accept Alex Jones' reports as being incontrovertible truth. I thought most people on here distrusted everything he said.

And yet in this case everyone believes him.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by Swills

I'm not sure if getting it from a hacker proves it a hoax... it doesn't dis-prove it either

So it has been shown in a court of law to be false and the activity of the last week bears no similarity to what was discussed in the email.

This is busted, totally. There is nothing else to say!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Links aren't working for me guys - can I have help and access ASAP please.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
In the event the Web Archive is scrubbed, here is a screen capture of the article.
DailyMail: U.S. backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime

Yea the link is now faulty - I had to screen grab in 'split-seconds' before I noticed you done the work for me

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Now what is this?

I havent seen rocets With a tiped head like this before?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by kudegras
its possibility.

I imagine many people on here considered the possibility of false flag chemical weapon attacks. I know I did.

What I think is funny is how so many people, so quickly, seem quite happy to accept Alex Jones' reports as being incontrovertible truth. I thought most people on here distrusted everything he said.

And yet in this case everyone believes him.

I think it's not about accepting/rejecting Alex Jones' report. One just needs to exercise a little common sense. If the administration and NATO are serious about saving lives in Syria, they can simply stop funding and providing weapons to the AlQaeda there. It would stop tomorrow. There are certainly bigger dictators of whom the US is a friend. Why the hypocrisy?

Besides, learning from WMD and Saddam Hussein story (which I'm embarrassed to admit I fell for), this chemical weapon by Assad is quite likely to be another US government's lie. Fool me once, they say...unless you are willing to be twice the fool?
I know most of us here are not. There are just too many lives already sacrificed because of Iraq war. We certainly don't want our hands bloodied by another ...all for the profits of the few.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yep,I stopped reading when I saw infowars.com quoted.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It was F'ing obvious to anyone, as soon as I heard it I said it was a false flag, I don't need Alex Jones and his mob, Daily Mail or anyone else telling me, I've worked in government long enough.

They needed a chemical weapons attack to get involved, the rebel scum militia that they had hired, most of which is not made up of Syrians, was doing absolutely nothing in line with expectations of their CIA/MI5 masters. So they do this and bang, there is the green flag to smash Syria to pieces create another mess and even more deaths.

I'm a nationalist, which many mistake due to brainwashing to being a racist, but I'm not, everyone is entitled to their own country, their own homeland, their own home and what is happening in Syria at the moment makes me sick, truly it does, I've seen some rubbish in my time, cover ups and all sorts, but Syria feels to me the final straw. It truly disgusts me to be associated with this British government that would endorse and be even behind such a systematic destruction of a country, innocent life, man, woman and child being murdered.

I can only hope the Syrian people caught up in this just get the hell out of there, I thought I'd never say this but come to Britain, f*** this government, come here its what you deserve after how this government has wrecked your country. Leave those extremist scum filth to kill each other and run the country in to the ground, but get out of there anyway you can. Assad will fall and when he does, Hell awaits.

If there is a God, where is he now?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by Swills

Yep,I stopped reading when I saw infowars.com quoted.

Sharp intake of breathe. You are living dangerously my friend attacking the conspiracy God. The zeolots will be after you now.......along with the Daily Mail readers (once they learn how to use a computer).

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The US is by far the most repulsive country on earth. Shame on them.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

even a broken clocks right twice a day.

While this seems to be a hoax it is still an undeniably odd coincidence.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I, too, stopped reading when I saw infowars, and skipped to the last page here (pg. 4)

Alex Jones + Daily Mail?
C'mon guys, that's like using the National Enquirer citing The Star as a source. We've been told so many times that the daily mail is a TABLOID. Citing infowars just PROVED it.

I'm glad this thread isn't in "breaking news" - or that it's at least been moved to Decon Disinfo -
but, should it not be in
Ludicrous Online Lies
or the Hoax Bin????

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
In the event the Web Archive is scrubbed, here is a screen capture of the article.
DailyMail: U.S. backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime

thanks for this.

i am not surprised to hear something like this, at the moment you have Russia, Syria, Iran & China blaming the rebels & the USA, UK, France blaming Syria Government, the truth is that we will never really know who did it.

my reasoning is that Assad knew what would happen if he used chems & it wasn't worth taking the risk of using them because it would cause more damage if he was found out.

Or, and I haven't seen anyone say it yet on several threads, that Iran/Syria know they could pull something like this off and still watch the US take the blame for it. Kill two birds with one stone as it were. They know the west is tired of war, and divided along political lines so much to make for a perfect atmosphere of "dupe-riff-acation". I mean the same folks that would support Bush if he wanted to put down the smack on Syria are now off the same band wagon because the potus is a democrat. What an atmosphere to inject all sorts of confusion and stupidity.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Oh shut up with this false-flag # every time someone gets a parking ticket.

I am wondering aloud about where ATS would be like if we could somehow vet new members better. The core of the site and members is still solid. But the cancer of paranoia, politics and media are leaking into the fringes and too much of the site is becoming like any other slanted hate-rage extremism you can find on Youtube or lesser forums.

I am not making any judgement on this attack.

I am also sorry for the rant guys. Truly. But this site is something better than what is out there and I hope we can keep it that way for a while longer at least.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Some need to go back, if they are not old enough to remember, that Lebanon was once a fairly nice place, friendly toward the west with resorts and fine universities.

Syria/Iran couldn't have this so they created a civil war there and tore the place apart. Allowed Hezbollah with Iran funding to make Lebanon a staging area against Israel and take over the poppy/opium fields their to help fund Hezbollah and create a place for the PLO to hang out.

Lebanon before The Civil War......Thanks alot Syria/Iran

A Taste For destruction.....educate yourself

edit on 27-8-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leonidas
Oh shut up with this false-flag # every time someone gets a parking ticket.

I am wondering aloud about where ATS would be like if we could somehow vet new members better. The core of the site and members is still solid. But the cancer of paranoia, politics and media are leaking into the fringes and too much of the site is becoming like any other slanted hate-rage extremism you can find on Youtube or lesser forums.

I am not making any judgement on this attack.

I am also sorry for the rant guys. Truly. But this site is something better than what is out there and I hope we can keep it that way for a while longer at least.

I agree with you in part, a lot of events seem to get thrown in as a false flag and I think, WTF are you talking about? However, in this instance and probably one of the very few I will agree with, this is a false flag, without a doubt. I've worked in police and government on operational work for over ten years, its plain as day for me! I agree the vast majority of events that get ATS members jumping up and down claiming flase flag are BS, but not this.

They needed a chemical attack, they get one and even better on civilian targets, without any shred of proof that Assad's government carried it out they point straight at him, knowing full well the dubious charachters making up multiple factions involved in the Syrian civil war are just as likely, if not more so, to carry out the attack. They know this because they've been arming them!

Ask yourself, who would benefit most from a chemical attack at this stage? Assad's army has been doing very well against the terrorist scum. Why would they attack now? They would know it would lead to international military intervention. Who would gain the most? Not Assad and I will bet my house that its not an order from him. We hear of atrocities carried out by Assad's soldiers, we see atrocities carried out by the terrorist scum.

Of all the threads on ATS claiming false flag, this by far the only one I've known to be accurate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join