It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Americans Stand Up If The DOJ Goes After George Zimmerman

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by muzzleflash

You are trippin. I never said that nor do I believe it.

Here is my issue: You should not be able to initiate a confrontation, get your ass handed to you and then use lethal force. How is that.

That law needs to be revisited. It is a law that lends itself to abuse.

I am all about self defense but just because you have a permit to conceal carry does not give you a right to confront a human being and then shoot them when you are losing a fist fight.

No. An individual should NOT be allowed to claim "self-defense" if they are the instigator. That is not right.

The lawyers and court claimed that the Martin kid initiated force though.

Are you saying that this is a lie?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization

it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon. “In no program that I have ever heard of does someone patrol with a gun in their pocket,” Carmen Caldwell, the Executive Director of Citizens’ Crime Watch of Miami-Dade, told theGrio. “Every city and municipality has their own policies. Here in Miami-Dade we train people only to be the eyes and ears of their communities. Not to follow and most definitely not to carry a weapon.”

He was not a part of anything.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

You are trippin. I never said that nor do I believe it.

Here is my issue: You should not be able to initiate a confrontation, get your ass handed to you and then use lethal force. How is that.

That law needs to be revisited. It is a law that lends itself to abuse.

I am all about self defense but just because you have a permit to conceal carry does not give you a right to confront a human being and then shoot them when you are losing a fist fight.

No. An individual should NOT be allowed to claim "self-defense" if they are the instigator. That is not right.

And as the jury found, there was ZERO evidence zimmerman started it, but a lot that proved Trayvon did. Fist fights are defendable by leathal force as they should be. At any point in time they can cause great harm or even death. Confronting some one is not bad, had that have been what happened then one person would be a lot less dead.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Where is the proof besides the killers word.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

The court sure thought he was... Read the transcripts.. I could care less weather he was or wasn't, I would follow some one as well while reporting to the police. NOT A CRIME, just a community acting like one.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I swear to gawd this is the last comment I will make on this subject.

Here is what I think about you Zimmerman groupies:

From the get, you staked out your positions. Then your hate radio, blogs, websites, added fuel to your fires.

Any derogatory information that came out about Zimmerman was dismissed out of hand.

It was all about the "liberal media", the NAACP, Jesse Jackson and all that crap. These are people and institutions you despised even before this event.

You have been played like a fiddle. You are too ignorant to realize it. They are distracting you with some bs while Rome burns.

There is too much fluoride in your water. Get a freakin filter.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

Originally posted by hypervigilant

There are people that shoot anything they can just because they can... There are sickos that get a rush from shooting dogs and Zimmerman is one of those types... You could become a target for a jerk like that just as anyone else could.

Considering this is the only time that anyone knows of zimmerman fatally shooting a person,within the law might I add, how can you state his mentality as some one who hunts people to kill them?
Why else would he not wait for the cops in his car like he should have when told he didn't need to follow the kid. he chose to follow only because he had a gun and he wanted to exercise the power he felt by having it... I've worked in mental and have dealt with his kind before...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996

The cops didn't take any forensics?
Seriously you believe that?

Cmon, the cops always take that kind of evidence and the prosecution would present it right?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Let's see, there was the physical evidence which showed no damage to trayvon except a gunshot wound, but plenty of damage to zimmerman. Then there was the dispatch phone recording... Oh ya, then there was the states star witness who was on the phone with trayvon and quoted him as saying I'm gonna go see whats with that creepy as* cracker...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Everything points to Zimmerman being the instigator. He followed a kid in his vehicle, gets out and pursues this kid ever more.

Then conveniently he stops being the instigator? Yeah right. This is more plausible..confronts kid..attempts to subdue kid for cops and then altercation ensues and then Zimmerman underestimated the kid and got his but handed to him..pulls out gun and shoots kid.

Comes up with ridiculous story of walking back to vehicle after confronting Martin and accepts his "story" after thinking this kid is up to good...you believe he confronted Martin accepted his story of why he was out without no suspicion
and then Martin runs ahead of him to hide out where he then jumps out to attack Zimmerman..claims self defense..such BS.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Here is what I think about you Zimmerman groupies:

From the get, you staked out your positions. Then your hate radio, blogs, websites, added fuel to your fires.

Any derogatory information that came out about Zimmerman was dismissed out of hand.

It was all about the "liberal media", the NAACP, Jesse Jackson and all that crap. These are people and institutions you despised even before this event.

You have been played like a fiddle. You are too ignorant to realize it. They are distracting you with some bs while Rome burns.

There is too much fluoride in your water. Get a freakin filter.

Um I never took the Z side, I only stepped in yesterday after all these months.
Yesterday.

Why?
Because people are saying
"Take the beating, be a man" (Never mind females defending vs rapists)
and
"Riot Riot Riot"

This is a promotion of death and suffering. I cannot stand by while this insanity continues.
I am playing a neutral support role to balance the odds.
At least this is how I view my own stance.

I also believe it's an elaborate conspiracy (this entire debacle) to create instability and chaos within the USA and demean our way of life.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Truly no more from me if you believe that ridiculous story...there is no talking to you.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Truly no more from me if you believe that ridiculous story...there is no talking to you.

I don't believe anything.

I will go with evidence over opinion, BUT

IF you can state an elaborate set of explanations for each anomaly, and set up the conspiracy theory correctly, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I am patient. Ball's in your court.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant

Why else would he not wait for the cops in his car like he should have when told he didn't need to follow the kid. he chose to follow only because he had a gun and he wanted to exercise the power he felt by having it... I've worked in mental and have dealt with his kind before...

Concerned citizens who have been having break in problems in their neighborhood will keep an eye on the situation until help arrives. This is not a mental problem, and in no analysis of any psychiatric dissorder have I ever heard of an isolated incident being a basis for a full psych profile..

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Everything points to Zimmerman being the instigator. He followed a kid in his vehicle, gets out and pursues this kid ever more.

Then conveniently he stops being the instigator? Yeah right. This is more plausible..confronts kid..attempts to subdue kid for cops and then altercation ensues and then Zimmerman underestimated the kid and got his but handed to him..pulls out gun and shoots kid.

Comes up with ridiculous story of walking back to vehicle after confronting Martin and accepts his "story" after thinking this kid is up to good...you believe he confronted Martin accepted his story of why he was out without no suspicion
and then Martin runs ahead of him to hide out where he then jumps out to attack Zimmerman..claims self defense..such BS.

That is not the story that I heard and watched live being told by TRAYVON's best friend... That is not what the recodings on the phone with the police at the time of the incident said as well. You need to stop using emotions and use some logic, go over the court transcripts.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Outsiders following along: LOOK!

Look who is getting all emotional and losing their cool.
Look who cannot stick to philosophical principles with any consistency.

This is like ultra-obvious at this point who is crazy and who is sane. Isn't it?

Who explains themselves in full and conforms with fact the most? Who just freaks out and changes their crap every time they get trumped by overwhelming facts?

That's why this Zimmerman crap has become so hot and interesting to me suddenly.
This paradigm is amazing!
It is revealing all sorts of complicated aspects to our mind control apparatus (both sides are heavily influenced and directed by it).

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

yeah, well guess what?? The race riots never happened. People are mad, myself included, but no one is destroying the property in their neighborhoods.

You just want to pick a fight. And you blame the Black people for having attitude.

You are a racist person. Admit it. Come clean and own your own business. Don't couch it, be a man!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Here is how I view this:

This entire controversy is a result of :
Ignorance of the Constitution and Human Rights

They actually haven't learned the fundamental principles of Constitutionally protected human rights. They do not know their rights and cannot name them. What they think is their right, is actually against the law and totally against the principles of liberty.

Therefore education about the law and why it exists is the only way we can turn the tide.

I am not saying all of our hundreds of thousands of laws are good. I despise this crap more than anyone I assure you, however that is about needless policy derived to fund the govt ($$$). Over 95% of the law is just for money, I won't deny it. I want that changed personally.

But the FUNDAMENTAL Constitutionally protected Human Rights??? Civil Liberty?? The Right to Self Defense? The Right to Due Process? Etc Etc

I will defend the law of the land, the foundation of our way of life.
Don't let my personal dichotomy fool you, I am one of the most anti-govt person you will meet (that actually knows what he is talking about most of the time hah).

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

You Zimmerman fans are such groupies. Seriously give it a rest.

There are much more worthy causes to expend your energy on.

Crap we have: Cancer societies for children, Homeless veteran organizations, et al.

What the heck. Let that "I wish I had a pair of balls" move on.

And you martin groupies are disgusting as you want to negate the rule of law and over turn a jurys decision.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

yeah, well guess what?? The race riots never happened. People are mad, myself included, but no one is destroying the property in their neighborhoods.

You just want to pick a fight. And you blame the Black people for having attitude.

You are a racist person. Admit it. Come clean and own your own business. Don't couch it, be a man!

Whoa

So taking X side in this debate = I am Racist?

And taking the Anti-Constitution side = Not Racist?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join