It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Americans Stand Up If The DOJ Goes After George Zimmerman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
You Zimmerman fans are such groupies. Seriously give it a rest.

There are much more worthy causes to expend your energy on.

Crap we have: Cancer societies for children, Homeless veteran organizations, et al.

What the heck. Let that "I wish I had a pair of balls" move on.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
Zimmerman was stalking the kid and wanting to kill him for sport.. If he hadn't had the gun he wouldn't have had the balls to be doing what he was doing... Why didn't he just ask him where he was going or if he was lost and needed help unless he was hunting him down like an animal?

Uhm... You need to go ready over the testimonies or watch all of the trial. It will be enlightening for those who are only preconditioned for emotional responses. I'm sure he would have if Treyvon didn't assault him, because you know people who mentor children of all cultures are prone to hunting down kids and killing them in cold blood...

How do you honestly believe an interacial jury of 6 women did not come to the same conclusion as you?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Zimmerman was stalking the kid and wanting to kill him for sport.. If he hadn't had the gun he wouldn't have had the balls to be doing what he was doing... Why didn't he just ask him where he was going or if he was lost and needed help unless he was hunting him down like an animal?

I don't get it.

They have repeated 1000 + times over and over, that he DID go ask the kid what he was doing, then left. And the kid came back and snuck up on him and attacked him.

So how can you possibly not know that?

Either you have counter-evidence and are sitting on it, or you are merely lying on purpose even though you know all of the facts do not add up to your claims at all.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Onslaught2996

He did defend himself, his assailant is dead.
(Notice even You admit Z was Defending? Freudian Slip??)

He was obviously plenty ready for it, he came out alive didn't he?
He probably wasn't ready for the political and legal fallout though!
edit on 15-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

So he was ready to kill some kid he never met for something the kid never did. Martins past had nothing to do with what happened that night because Zimmerman did not know anything about him.

So basically Zimmerman took a gun into a situation he instigated. Is this not murder.

No you have a right to carry a gun anywhere for the most part. It doesn't imply anything really other than that you take precautions.

Zimmerman according to the evidence did not instigate the violence, the kid who rushed up and punched him did.

The guy shooting him was just the legal recourse he took to stop the assault.

(That is according to what information I have seen, if you have counter-evidence that shows different please share it with everyone to review thanks).

He was told not to follow and wait for the police. He did not listen and anything after that is his own damn fault. If it happened as Zimmerman said...then damn rights Martin had every right to do what he did. You don't think he had the right to defend himself from a possible mugging, sexual predator or whatever he thought Zimmerman was.

Are you saying if being followed by a stranger, you would not want to confront them.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
You Zimmerman fans are such groupies. Seriously give it a rest.

There are much more worthy causes to expend your energy on.

Crap we have: Cancer societies for children, Homeless veteran organizations, et al.

What the heck. Let that "I wish I had a pair of balls" move on.

I am not a Zimmerman fan, in fact I don't like him.
I don't like the story and what it became.

But now that we have people saying "Take the beating, you have no right to self defense", I have to step in.
This has gone too far!

Take a beating? Seriously??? That's what this has come to?
Self-defense and freedom = Evil Racist Murder now??

Gotta step in and dispel this crap.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Deleted Post because I found the answers I was looking for, sorta.
Hard to tell when all these websites have different takes on this story. A lot of bias.
edit on 15-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

brandishing firearms is illegal. Using one in self defense as zimmerman did is not. The thug mentality teaches people to brandish weapons is an okay way to resolve a confrontation, but that in itself can escalate a situation into leathal force when before just a talk would have solved everything, not a left hook...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

They have repeated 1000 + times over and over, that he DID go ask the kid what he was doing, then left. And the kid came back and snuck up on him and attacked him.

That I believe to be utter BS. He follows a kid ask him what he was doing then just strolls off and then Martin jumps him on his way back to his vehicle.

Yeah sounds plausible
Zimmerman is and was a liar. Can I prove it no...but his past lies and stories to police and investigators are proof enough.

And for anyone to believe that ridiculous story is laughable.

I'm out..but damn that is the most ridiculous story ever.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
I will make this real clear so as to make it easy for the brute mentallity people to understand.

If you intend to assault, woop, hit, fight, beat, thump, roll, or any other form of physical aggression, no matter if they are capable of defending themselves without leathal force or not, YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE.

People DO NOT have to tolerate any acts of physical aggresion towards them.

Violence should only be in response to violence commited upon oneself or others around them. If everyone lived this way then there would be NO violence...

Why do you Zimmerman supporters feel the only way to stop it, is through death. Show your gun let them walk.

Anything else is just a need to satisfy blood thirst.

Did you know that flashing a gun in public is a crime?

Read up on the laws first you are basically giving people advice that will get them thrown in jail.

Here is some good advice for everyone. DO NOT ASSAULT PEOPLE. It’s against the law.

Nite all

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Nah a Crossbow is highly effective as well. People who hunt and kill humans for sport will attest I am correct.

How do you know that he was killing humans for sport? Since it was for sport, what Trophy did he take? Because you know, if you don't take a trophy, it's not for sport!
There are people that shoot anything they can just because they can... There are sickos that get a rush from shooting dogs and Zimmerman is one of those types... You could become a target for a jerk like that just as anyone else could.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

He was told not to follow and wait for the police. He did not listen and anything after that is his own damn fault. If it happened as Zimmerman said...then damn rights Martin had every right to do what he did. You don't think he had the right to defend himself from a possible mugging, sexual predator or whatever he thought Zimmerman was.

Are you saying if being followed by a stranger, you would not want to confront them.

It's legal to confront anyone.

But to just hit them because you "assume they are stalking you" is just insane.

So no you don't have a right to attack someone for following you. Maybe they live next door and have to follow you? This is the problem with people assuming garbage and then attacking people thinking they are justified.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

So you would rather teach your children to confront a very unknown situation, or would you teach them to avoid a percieved danger?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

That I believe to be utter BS. He follows a kid ask him what he was doing then just strolls off and then Martin jumps him on his way back to his vehicle.

Yeah sounds plausible
Zimmerman is and was a liar. Can I prove it no...but his past lies and stories to police and investigators are proof enough.

It's on a POLICE DISPATCH recording..!!! Go watch the videos, read the transcripts, you would do yourself a great favor in doing so.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

So you would rather teach your children to confront a very unknown situation, or would you teach them to avoid a percieved danger?

Someone should have taught Zimmerman that. If you don't know what is going on and nothing illegal is being done at that moment then wait for the authorities to question the kid.

So you agree it was Zimmerman's fault how everything went down?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Zimmerman did but only because Martin was a kid and he had a gun he badly wanted to use. He sure didn't try to avoid Martin did he?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

There are people that shoot anything they can just because they can... There are sickos that get a rush from shooting dogs and Zimmerman is one of those types... You could become a target for a jerk like that just as anyone else could.

Considering this is the only time that anyone knows of zimmerman fatally shooting a person,within the law might I add, how can you state his mentality as some one who hunts people to kill them?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

the George Zimmerman Police Call

At no point does Zimmerman talk to Martin, He gets out of his vehicle to pursue him.

Dispatcher Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?
Zimmerman Yeah that's fine.
Dispatcher Alright George, I'll let them know to meet you around there, okay?
Zimmerman Actually could you have them, could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?

And it actually sounds like he never returns to his truck instead continues to look for Martin. He escalated the situation.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You are trippin. I never said that nor do I believe it.

Here is my issue: You should not be able to initiate a confrontation, get your ass handed to you and then use lethal force. How is that.

That law needs to be revisited. It is a law that lends itself to abuse.

I am all about self defense but just because you have a permit to conceal carry does not give you a right to confront a human being and then shoot them when you are losing a fist fight.

No. An individual should NOT be allowed to claim "self-defense" if they are the instigator. That is not right.

link   

Someone should have taught Zimmerman that. If you don't know what is going on and nothing illegal is being done at that moment then wait for the authorities to question the kid.

So you agree it was Zimmerman's fault how everything went down?

Nope it was not his fault and the law plus a jury of his peers say so as well. Captains of neighborhood watches do follow people, and report to the police as zimmerman was during the whole scenario. Then a thug tried some street mentality and paid for it with his life. Had Trayvon have been taught to respect others then this would not be an issue.

link   

Yeah sounds plausible

Ok so
#1 ) You have no evidence to support your beliefs, just faith in the MSM TV I guess?

# 2 ) Use unfounded opinion to promote "attacking people who look like they might be stalking you", advocating fist fights and saying anyone who doesn't "take it like a man" is "weak, cowardly, etc". Ignoring all the elderly or smaller sized non-fighters in society while allowing the big muscles to "take their rightful place as owner of the weak humans through violent display of dominance".

# 3 ) Every step of the way the law has been ignored and the facts ignored as well.

# 4 ) Promoting Revenge/Retribution, Violence (Riots, Paybacks)

It's clear which side of the argument are being misled here. CLEAR AS DAY

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join