It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: “discs recovered”, Air Force “greatly concerned”, “at a complete loss” + more memos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That my friend is one long thread. Still reading through it but star and flag. Good quality material.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

This is why you're one of my favourites.

I've only been able to flag and star your first post. I will read through everything but the Wilhelm Reich, Nikola Tesla and Carl Sagan names got me very curious.

I'll have a read through everything and then see if I can find some of those missing gaps for you.
edit on 7-2-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It's amazing (and almost unbelievable) to me that the US Army can tell the President (THEIR COMMANDER IN CHIEF) that he can't have access to something. You can be court-martialed for that.
-cwm

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Wow!!! Great thread man, hats off to ya....

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
It's amazing (and almost unbelievable) to me that the US Army can tell the President (THEIR COMMANDER IN CHIEF) that he can't have access to something. You can be court-martialed for that.
-cwm

What that tells me is that there are rules and laws that are created entirely for the benefit of the public, and then there are the REAL rules that are followed behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
When clicking on this thread's title to open it in the background of my phone's browser tabs (I pick several threadsto read before bed each night), I was hoping it was authored by IsaacKoi! I'm glad for a new thread in this subject area, from which I wont almost immediately 'X' out of (close the tab) due to lack of substance ,sensationalism, etc... Cheers to the promise of a good read!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
I'll have a read through everything and then see if I can find some of those missing gaps for you.

That would be great!

While I really appreciate the kind words about this thread, its primary purpose is to try to stimulate some efforts to obtain further material (particularly since one or two other researchers have been generous enough to list further files that they have obtained but which aren't easily available online - yet...).

As I said above (and I hope no one mind my repeating), there are quite a few areas for possible follow-up research and action, some of which are indicated in this thread (particularly in Part G and Part H above).

I hope that, once people have read any other bits of this thread that are of interest to them, some members will think about how some of the gaps identified in Part G and Part H can be eliminated. As I mentioned above, further Google searches may find FBI files on some of the individuals named by Nick Redfern and others in Part G, with remaining gaps addressed by seeking input from various UFO researchers/groups and - if necessary - Freedom Of Information Act requests to the FBI.

(The more UFO documents I obtain and read, the clearer the existence of significant gaps in the material I've obtained. This applies to the FBI documentation, Air Force documentation and others).

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have only managed to scratch the surface of you thread but i have just stared every post and flagged it because that my friend is why i started comming to ATS to read information that is well researched and presented. i look forward to reading every bit Thank you
BinaryG

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
jesus, you need your own forum. i counted like 3 pages of you posting in a row HAHA epic.

will give me something to read at work in the quiet wee hours of the morning.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Your ability to not only collate but also organize and present this info in the manner that you have is on par with an alien ability in and of itself. I get a brain drain just organizing my laundry. I wish I had 1/10th the organizing ability you have.

S&F obviously

But more importantly for us lesser humans is there a way for someone who understands the information presented here to summarize this information.

I get that the government had more than a passing interest in the subject and that the UFO "phenomenon" might actually have supernatural or other esoteric connections beyond the obvious. Little green men from mars.

My personal belief based on what limited information I have read through over the years since I got interested in this information was that they are from another dimension NOT another planet or solar system.

Keep in mind time is a dimension.

I will be watching this "space" to see what interesting theories people dig up from this.

Again amazing body of work. worthy of its own website. Think about it...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Without doubt the best read I've ever had here at ATS, I rarely post a reply but felt compelled to thank the OP for this magnificient post. I'll be wading through this for a good few hours, already found serveral points of interest that I was previously unaware of.
Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Government claims UFO's are a figment of everyone's imagination, but every document they have is stamped classified and been initialized, stamped, signed, dated half a dozen times like it's been through numerous reviews. Then they come to the conclusion that it's swamp gas, or Venus.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Another epic thread from Isaac Koi, excellent work from an outstanding mind. Thanks Isaac, it's threads like this one that help to keep the facts at the fore. Your analysis is fair and your organization of the material is pristine, this is an invaluable resource.

Many thanks for the kind words Springer.

I have one or two ideas that may be of interest to you - and other members of ATS - (and where you could help out
) so I'll be getting in touch with you in the near future.

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 7-2-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
BEST THREAD EVER in my humble opinion

stars and flag

WOW

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

As will be apparent to anyone looking at the full document above, that Air Force report was extremely selective in its quotation. Richard Weaver quoted the words “the object found resembles a high altitude weather balloon with a radar reflector” but then completely skips the intriguing words that follow “but that telephonic conversation between their office and Wright Field had not xxxxxxxxxx borne out this belief”.

Umm, excuse me, but that sort of partial quotation is just not cricket (and reinforces the desirability of having the source material as easily accessible and searchable as possible…)!

The word crossed out there (I researched on that memo many years ago) is with 99% certainty "OFFICIALLY". If one looks carefully it is indeed a 10 letter word that's crossed out, and it would make quite some sense there.

Other than this, absolutely brilliant work! This is a fantastic thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Its good to see a thread based on science and hard work. You did a great job and this thread deserve all the attention it gets

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by squared
You did a great job

My thanks to you, and others in this thread, for the kind words.

Originally posted by squared
this thread deserve all the attention it gets

Hopefully that attention will result in a few people getting involved in possible follow-up research and action, some of which is indicated in this thread (particularly in Part G and Part H).

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Exceptionally well written, organized and detailed thread.

You should now write a book about all you have researched. No, seriously, folks would gobble this information up in seconds.

Think about it.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Mega Post Isaac, Thank you for your dilligent work sir.Very excellent indeed. I shall peruse at my leisure..
edit on 7-2-2013 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Page after page of cool old documents. Thanks so much!

It does make me a little sad, because it's also more evidence that nothing intelligent and extra terrestrial has ever visited our planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join