It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: “discs recovered”, Air Force “greatly concerned”, “at a complete loss” + more memos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It would be nice if these documents actually lead to the discovery of hard physical evidence of something, or at least more documents documenting some hard physical evidence the first documents helped uncover. But the more I consider them, and the longer they sit around without newer follow-up documents to help verify them or the activities they describe, the more I think that all they really add up to is a lot of interdepartmental tail-chasing.

So what happened to the saucers? I guess they just vanished, because in this day and age, paperwork multiplies like bacteria. And if there are aliens and saucers sitting around, with large groups of people actually studying them and generating reports, it seems unlikely that there wouldn't be even more documents concerning them now than there were then. Piles and volumes of documents, the sheer volume of which makes them ever more difficult to contain.

A relatively small number of blurry documents from decades ago just makes me think that whoever created them were clueless and ignorant and guessing about rumors and scuttlebutt and fantasy, and nothing ever happened to make them less clueless and ignorant.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Epic thread, as always Isaac. Too bad these are all the "official" cases though, since unclassified material usually point to expalinable things, confirmed hoaxes or natural phenomenon rather than actual "Alien" possibility.

Next time, do the same with the classified stuff please, where the real meat and potatoes lies!

(but of course, you would probably be shot before you had the opportunity to publish those, so nevermind)

F+ many S for you my friend!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Nothing to contribute apart from a gigantic thank you for this epic thread! It will take a while to read. This should be the benchmark of all posts to ATS. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
The possibility that Hoover’s annotation about recovery of a crashed disc merely related to one of these many hoaxed discs has been raised since the earliest discussions of Hoover’s annotation.

Doesn't really make sense that the army would not allow the FBI to examine a hoaxed UFO.

(edit: well done on your steadfast research, btw)
edit on 6-2-2013 by BrandonD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Your assumptions are off base. You ignore the possibility of life forms that are only a few inches tall, but still humanoid. The threads showing up in these past few days as well as other breaking information on the web about this very subject may suggest otherwise.

For Example

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

This is why I joined ATS.....man im gonna have to make some time to go through all this...very good job buddy.....
So much stuff I haven't ever seen too. You are my new BFF lol

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
IsaacKoi

WOW! The mother load of UFO threads.
Very well done Isaac, I've always admired your hard work and this one is by far one of my favorites. Thankfully it won't take me as much to read as others since, I am quite familiar with some articles (pdfs) already but it never hurts to refresh my mind.

S&F X Infinity!

Cheers,

TEO

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Jezzus...

ATS should be paying you for this kinda of quality effort .

Brewing the strongest coffee I have lucky I have the day off tomorrow because I don't think I will be getting much sleep with all this material . I feel like a kid at xmas with this thread .

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thank you so much for creating this thread. It is going to take me quite a while to get through it...but I will.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Appreciate the link where Carl Sagan was speaking about how if we lived on Mars and were viewing the Earth from there, that it would be hard to say life exists on planet Earth. Water? Another discussion, though who knows if there are species within the Universe that would even recognize water when viewing planet Earth?

It would seem reasonable that maybe they would just assume that it's another planets strange surface? I dunno, but a very interesting position and something that I never took much time to consider until now. Love the thread, it's why I spend so much time here. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Thanks for this! You did a very awesome job compiling all of this and making it
available for those who want in, in one easy spot. Much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Woo Whee! Sensory overload. I like it! It'll take some time to get through this but I will enjoy this! S&F is not enough!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this. I have just started to dive into ufology recently and this is a lot to have all in one great thread! Flag and about 50 stars!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i know we are not alone

so do you all, you just may have not remembered yet

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I consider myself a skeptic when it comes to Ufology, but this post right here gives a lot of food for thought! I've only gotten through the first couple of your posts and scanned through the rest, and can honestly say this is one of the finest posts I've ever seen on here - will be spending an enjoyable week reading the rest of this post - incredible job, mate!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I think the Lonnie Zamora incident in New Mexico is most interesting because it took place on April 24th, 1964 at about 4pm. Linda Moulton Howe was interviewed by George Noory a week ago and said it took place at 6:00 but I thought I read 4:00 pm.

She also mentions that a Richard Doty

This is a quote from a website:
at Holloman AFB, in New Mexico, that some thought had occurred on May of 1971, but Doty asserted that the correct date was actually April 25, 1964. He rather candidly confirmed another incident which reportedly happened April 24, 1964 that involved Deputy Marshall, Lonnie Zamora. Linda was mystified at Mr. Doty’s rather candid conversation.
I was going to mention Zamora briefly in an upcoming postin my current series. Sgt. Richard Doty (AFOSI) claimed that the Zamora sighting represented a goof up on the part of aliens, who were trying to get to Holloman AFB for a meeting with US officials. According to ufology lore, this meeting happened in 1971. But Doty insists that it happened in 1964, shortly after the Zamora sighting.

But the outstanding thing about all this is that Gary Wilcox on the same day saw what seems to be a similar oval craft but at about 10:00 am on a New York farm. And said two little beings from space suites from head to toe, said they were from mars!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
S&F.. WOW WOW WOW!!!!
outstanding post

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I know this is off topic, but 324 flags on 6 pages has to be some kind of record...

It's obvious that you know what you're doing when you create a thread, we can ALL learn something from the detail you put into your threads...
edit on 7-2-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

now i know whay that administration costs so much, they had to have translators everywhere they went heh. ^^ dont our presidents go to school? where the hell did he pick up that chicken scratch heh.

jokes aside, great post, good time put in star for joo ^^

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join