It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: “discs recovered”, Air Force “greatly concerned”, “at a complete loss” + more memos

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

WOW! Blown away!!! You are officially my favorite human. Can't wait to get through it all. Starting the coffee pot now.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That's how ya start a thread!! Thanks so much for the contribution, and for the lack of sleep I'll get tonight from being glued to this info!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow... Geee... Thanks...
The first sunny day in a WEEK.
And you have to drop *THIS* on me?

Back to reading, I *guess*!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I must congratulate you on a job well done my good sir. There is so much information provided here. You have surely worked long and hard to bring this to us and we thank you for such efforts.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Anundeniabletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Kudos on a very well constructed thread.

Star and flag!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Question: Is Corso fully legit?

If he is then we are more not alone than we were prior to his input and have not been for a very long time!

Great thread compi!

Disclosure: we shouldnt hold our breaths.
edit on 6-2-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've always looked forward to your threads Issac they are always so massive and I could start a whole album and before it even finishes I am barely through half the information presented. I can't wait to dissect this one! Good job!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Bookmark
Star
Flag
Flag
Bookmark
Bookmark
Homepage
Star
Star
Facebook
Star
Flag

Finally, a thread by someone other than Slayer or Corruption that actually has interesting information and is presented in a clear and organized format. YES, Now I want to be active on this site again!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I'd just like to say thank you, im more of a lurker than anything else, and recently things have been a bit stale around here! I appreaciate your hard work and look forward to more.

Thanks

edit on 6-2-2013 by derailed because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Wow that is so great ,that you pull off threads like these! Amazing documents are these brand-new and never showed elsewhere?

Big star and flag from me , Ill hope you hit over two hundred you deserve it of all the afford to bring this to our attention, My deepest respect!

Its freaking me out I don't know where to start reading?. Gonna take weeks to read this all..

edit on 6-2-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
not actual real evidence? awww man this sucks

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Downloading them to a tablet gives you an easy search as it will search your device for key words. My Kindle ( a simpler version of a tablet) can do this for any item I download to it making searching easy. I can search for any word or combination of words on my kindle and it will look at every book, article, newspaper and even games to find it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What in hell is this????

You must be insane

Snaffers is frightened now...
Something to read...
Arghhhl...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thank you IsaacKoi.
I haven't even bothered to login to the site for the past 6 months, this one thread f-i-n-a-l-l-y has something to chew on. I will digest over the next few days... and respond with any comments/questions.

But - of course - massive S&F.

askbaby

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
These are the types of posts that got me hooked on ATS many years ago. Fantastic job and I wish that could give you more stars than the site allows me to. Old school ATS at it's finest.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Simple common sense would say that the FBI would not have an interest in investigating these items once the physical description was released as these are clearly man made contraptions and are a hoax. The FBI grabbing anything at this point given these documents says to me that they grabbed something a bit more intreguing than two garbage can covers and some pipe. Also the size of these items outlined in the memos would negate any occupancy at all unless it was Barbie and Ken returning from their honeymoon to the moon. So just what was it that the FBI grabbed? None of these obviously.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Enzo954

Isaackoi is a scholar of the finest caliber. His Momma probably didnt have enough room on her refrigerator to display his work from a very early age. Well done again Sir.
edit on 6-2-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What can I say? This thread is far above and beyond any thread I have ever ever read here.......the closest thread to this thread in my opinion is "All roads lead to Rome" I will need weeks to digest all the information you so kindly provided and I will digest it.

I have no idea of how many weeks or even months you put into this "work of art" but many many thanks.
I confess to reading only the first 4 pages without hitting all the links or hardly any of them to be honest.
The one thing that keeps nagging at me is this idea, High tech in one area might be low tech in another.
What I am getting at is I believe it is possible to bring down any air craft by unconventional means.

Jets have been brought down by simply running wire between tree tops in valleys......
Could a foreign air craft be brought down by a similar thing maybe even a toaster?

S&F
now back to my reading and rest assured that I will get through all the links and information in this killer thread, it will just take some time.

Regards, Iwinder

edit on 6-2-2013 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wow absolutely awesome, thank you! It was a nice surprise as it wasn't what I was expecting, that's definitely going to be some read. I will also keep a check on this thread to see other people's responses, thanks again and S&F for you kind Sir!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You Sir are the perfect example why the owners have called this site ABOVE TOP SECRET !!!!!

I do hope you get drowned in applauses. S&F Big Time !! Stunned...

It will take me weeks to get through this info.

Awesome thanks !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join