It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently it's actually March 21, 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Start to the OP. When I read:

The cycle will close on the first equinox, that is, the 21st of March 2013. On that day there will be nothing left of Lady Gaia as you know her, below the 5th Dimension.

I read it so fast I thought is said Lady Gaga and almost hit the floor laughing....

buahahahah

Haha

Classic..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ROTFL!!!!

same ol' New age Junk from the likes of universal church triumphant Intl garbage.

I would rather read the fiction of Zacharia Sitchen and his tales of the 12th planet.

edit on 25-1-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh crap, here we go again.

And as far as I understand it, the ultimate doom date of Dec 21 was calculated from the physical number of units of time as depicted in tue mayan calendar. Those units of time have not appreciably changed over several billion years. Meaning this is all still hogwash, as you can call any day of any year whatever you like. Calendars are just labels they are not difinitive time makers

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why. WHY does any conversation about ascension and world-changing events mentioned in the positive, in the uplifting of all human beings end up being about

Doom

Are the lot of you that are equating these two things doing so subconsciously? OR what? I really want to know.

Because here's the deal. Whatever day it happens, that's fine. But changes are happening. Events are happening. People are changing and the Light is coming to this world. I'm a completely different person than I was just a few months ago, with regard to what I feel and what energies I can perceive. Something is afoot, not one single doubt about it. Not one iota of DOOM of fear is in my perceptions of what will happen to us, any longer. This timeline is nixed, period.

So, I ask, when people claim a date for all these wonderful things to happen, what is switching your minds over to Doom?

*I recognize some of you didn't do this in this thread*

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

They are unable to see anything better than that which currently exists for them.

Those people will NOT make it very likely, and they KNOW this...the DNA they have cannot handle another shift and so they do everything they can to make it stay the same.

Even the soul itself is afraid of this change, since it cannot play anymore games.

They have been so effectively mind-controlled that they have absolutely nothing good to say about change, they WANT things to stay as they are.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

DP,....again....I'm losing faith fast in my mouse...
edit on 25-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Which is completely sad.....Who the # wants to live in the world the way it is now??

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality." -Micheal Ellner

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Sorry, but the days don't actually get longer. The length of a day is always the same. It's just the time of sunrise, and sunset that changes.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In the immortal words of a bowl of petunias...

Oh no,not again.
edit on 25-1-2013 by BlackSnake because: ıts late-I am tired,and I can not spell werth a damb

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
I heard this over a year ago....and from a credible source.

So have i, I dont see it often said, but has anyone thought that the 21st date was just propaganda pushed, not to sell "books" but to discredit the event that happens later on???

Ive always felt that things get messy around march 2013.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't understand all this guff about days getting shorter/time going faster. Because if that were true, those of us with mechanical clocks would find the day done before the clock had run through 24 hours.
Or is it being suggested that the hands of said clocks are speeding up correspondingly?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

When you go to sleep, and you feel like you were only down for a few minutes, but it winds up hours; and the clocks are still on schedule, wouldn't it stand to reason that it was only your perception of time that changed?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Ive always felt that things get messy around march 2013.

Yes, damn shops and their blasted pre Easter sales windups...

Any prediction on the new date, AFTER march 21?.. bet its something like November, always seems to be a favorite month for these sorts of things.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by csuldm
reply to post by Screwed

Here you go, from the OP:

During what was known as the Montauk projects of the late 60’s and early 70’s, scientists under the influence of the misguided ones, experimented with time travel technology and hit a time wall on that date. They could not travel beyond that day on earth in linear time, because earth no longer exists after that day in the lower realms of linear time.

Thats not accurate in the way time works. You never hit a wall. Even if Earth wasn't here, time and space are still time and space. Need to do a bit more research on time and time travel before spouting off non-sense like that.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant

The cycle will close on the first equinox, that is, the 21st of March 2013. On that day there will be nothing left of Lady Gaia as you know her, below the 5th Dimension.

When I first read that I thought it was the end of Lady Gaga and in extreme glee indeed I almost # my pants (touched cloth).

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Does this mean I get fireworks on my birthday?

At least cake. We can't transition/transcend/Armageddon ourselves until AFTER I get my cake!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Found a video about it

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Based on what I've observed so far, whenever someone mentions Galactic Federation of Light in their thread, their credibility with me goes right down the toilet... When March 21st comes and goes then the end of the Mayan Calender will need to be recalculated yet again!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DevineWisdom

Keep the imagination closed more why dont ya

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Of course until March 21 comes, then it will be March 21 20031- this time for real. Brought to you by the makers of Y2k Hysteria!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join